Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,980 members, 7,936,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead (18065 Views)

Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by bigtt76(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Children rehearsing what their parents taught them undecided Btw ....do we have any f the top politicians' children there? Capital NO ....yet we try to emulate people who would never stand in the fore front. All those SAI BUHARI & Transformation GEJ should take note. When the battle begins its not Buhari's or GEJ's children that would take to the street and risk Oga Mbu's bullets rather....its you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by morscino: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
And d whole thing was led by a lady ....trust me dat girl go fine die!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Gboliwe: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigerian youths! "Lord have mercy!!!!
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Obinoscopy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Zolar4ever:
cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy
My oga pls carry A̶̲̥̅♏ 4 fp pls
It's on the frontpage.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=16pt]APC boys doing what Tinubu taught them[/size]
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by sankky: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Quite unfortunate

Chief Emeka Oti Mba Has brought the required vision to move Abia state to the next level of industrialization and every Abian is appreciative of that.
visit his website at : emekaotimbagov.com to see this erudite visionary's road map for a greater Abia that other politicians are merely trying to copy.

Emeka Oti Mba for Governor,
Labour Party,
Abia state

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by adedayourt(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
No wonder tomorrow ll never come when dey talk of "leaders of tomorrow"

As it it in nig govt so it it in yabatech mere SUG election
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by olareed(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
The future KOROS...
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by ignis: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari boys. ...
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by goksongold(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
SUG and election violence, NAIJA politics and election violence makes what? Can someone in the house guess? Lol.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by KingBish(f): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op permit me to derail from the topic please what I want to say is very important and I don't know where else to say this except on a thread on fp:

Fellow Nairalanders the infamous BAN they talk about on here is as real as it sounds. It used to sound like an empty threat to me before now but you don't know pain if u haven't experienced it.

I was busy ranting about Patience, PDP and APC on a thread I created on the politics section and next thing one of the PRO-PDP mods nack me ban.
My offense, they told my bro I didn't provide a link to my story and such could lead to litigation.

To everyone I've connected with in some kinda way on here, you'll be getting fewer comments from me henceforth and I'm truly sorry about that. I no wan these ppl wahala

Seun, Obinoscopy, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji una well done o.

1 Like

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by queensmith: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
every election now is a do or die affair
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Belmot(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
And they will call themselves leaders of tomorrow..... Our future politics go bloody gaan ni o
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by GboyegaD(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
These are the supposed futures of the nation. They cannot conduct themselves in an orderly manner during an election and we think things are alright with our educational system. I pray the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by coobboy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yabatech student here.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by kcpragmatik(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Qluta.... All join.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by kcpragmatik(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aluta.... All join.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Humblebloke(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stuuupid children.... Why did they hav to make use of guns knowing fully well it could lead to loss of lives

100 bags of Searchet water would hav been perfect!
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by QuiverBox(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Generalkorex:
Something wey don happen since yesterday just dey appear on nairaland after almost 30hours wey my friend don reach him papa house. I no knw wetin dey happen dis days on nl sef.na useless topics dey enter fp.

Infact Ehn, Nairaland is becoming a shadow of itself, the Mods and Seun are always in slumber, only busy banning pple and closing thread.

Why am I not surprise, Nairaland has further dropped to 15th postion from 14th on alexa ranking

Topics that are suppose to hit FP almost immediatly do not , rather at the mention of "Tonto dike", "who wore it better" thread , mods will move it to FP.

If I want important news or Breaking News , Nairaland is the last place to check

3 Likes

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by slightlyMad(f): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
why cant the school hired the services of security operative during tense periods like exams and elections.
yet they pay so much to be in school
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Missmossy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chai! What a loss. I
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Missmossy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chai! What a loss.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Opeyemi5(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
alotofgrace:
ah

all these apc states sef
so na apc tell dem to go into cultism abi.is dat d way u think?
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Xerum(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm... Sad! Sad!!

And we complain about politicians!? And these are the supposed leaders of tomorrow..?
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by chuks1love(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I doubt this am a student of Yabatech and I was in sch during the incident it was just one person that was shot
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by Situation001(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Reminds me of when I was still in the school.. my first year I almost got ma life lost..

Thanks 2 God I finished successfully
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by meryln(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Come see how its bin done in my better by far university..Elections are free fair nd Credible.. Its a E-voting system..U cast ur vote on your portal..
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by KingBish(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
QuiverBox:

Infact Ehn, Nairaland is becoming a shadow of itself, the Mods and Seun are always in slumber, only busy banning pple and closing thread.

Why am I not surprise, Nairaland has further dropped to 15th postion from 14th on alexa ranking

Na God help me make it outta the ban zone o

2 Likes

Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by ahamonyeka(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
If that's the way for them to reduce so it be cos cultism is on the high side in our higher learning.
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by picked(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
It hapun @new building near the front gate @yabatech and it was confirm dat SUG has been suspended in d skul
Re: Violence Mars YABATECH SUG Election, 4 Students Feared Dead by alotofgrace(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Opeyemi5:
so na apc tell dem to go into cultism abi.is dat d way u think?

bros nor vex na mi comment be dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto, Admission List Out. / JAMB Blacklists 3 CBT Centres / 10,444 Illegal Private Schools In Lagos To Be Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.