Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,052 members, 7,960,347 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (11769 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Did nobody tell you that pulling a long face makes you age faster? undecided

he that is old needs not to fear the walking stick grin grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 4:14am On Jan 19, 2009
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 4:27am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

anything 4 u babe, [size=3pt]now what abt that email address and fone # of urs?[/size] kiss kiss kiss
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 19, 2009
Still watching you two embarassed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 4:38am On Jan 19, 2009
is there no such thing as privacy in ur dictionary? angry angry angry angry angry

HeatFusion:

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 4:48am On Jan 19, 2009
na2day?:

anything 4 u babe, [size=3pt]now what abt that email address and fone # of urs?[/size]  kiss kiss kiss

Thank ya lofah![size=3pt] Tell me where you are from.[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss

HeatFusion:

Lmao!! grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Thank ya lofah![size=3pt] Tell me where you are from.[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss

you welcome honey wink wink [size=2pt]if i tell u, will u give me ur real email address and fone number? [/size]
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Ganga? shocked
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
Me, I don talk my own. The man probably pummelled the wife for cheating (and maybe added some insults about her family into the bargain). As far as I'm concerned, the thugs no bit am well well. If they did, he won't have mouth to come her and relate his pathetic half told one-sided story, talk much less of having fingers that can still perform typing on the keyboard. Chikena.

Please read yourself again and decide if you are being a rational human being here. You have already made your conclusions based on probabilities.
No one knows the full story but it seems very fashionable here(nairaland) to jump up and down in order to recieve acceptance from the very vocal women here
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2009
JustGood:

Please read yourself again and decide if you are being a rational human being here. You have already made your conclusions based on probabilities.
No one knows the full story but it seems very fashionable here(nairaland) to jump up and down in order to recieve acceptance from the very vocal women here

As a rational person, you should also have noticed that something is missing from the OP's story. Did you also notice he avoided all questions relating to what he did after he found his wife cheating? Did you
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 1:51am On Jan 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

As a rational person, you should also have noticed that something is missing from the OP's story. Did you also notice he avoided all questions relating to what he did after he found his wife cheating? Did you

so what he did after his wife cheat is what matters not that the wife is a cheat, correct? father i really need to go pray more bcoz his marriage thing is becoming more complicated ooo sad sad sad
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2009
JustGood:

What you described might be your own Modus Operandi, but do not ascribe it o others. Acceptance? What a bloody laugh. . . LMAO. Why would I need acceptance from people I don't know from Adam? (Or did I tell you that I was looking to marry into anyones's family or that I was looking for lucrative contract?. . .LMAO undecided).

F.Y.I. I do NOT need to read what I wrote again for any reason whatsoever. Quite frankly, I do not give a toss whether you consider me rational or otherwise. If you applied your words to yourself and were rational your very self, you will know that a father does NOT have his child removed from her matrimonial home for no reason at all. There is something called deductive reasoning, try applying it once in a while.

Anyhow, that is neither here nor there. I have given my opinion on the matter, and you are entitled to yours. If you do not like my opinion - TOUGH!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2009
na2day?:

is there no such thing as privacy in ur dictionary? angry angry angry angry angry
No cool cool tongue

How was ur gym today? cheesy tongue bundles of jacket my butt cheek tongue
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 2:09am On Jan 20, 2009
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

Once again he gets his behind handed to him.

Keeps talking as if he knows it all!!

na2day?:

so what he did after his wife cheat is what matters not that the wife is a cheat, correct? father i really need to go pray more bcoz his marriage thing is becoming more complicated ooo sad sad sad

Mon Cheri, you are missing the point.

Men Cheat, women cheat. . . both BAD!!

However, Men don't get the added luxury of being beaten to a pulp by their wives like the women do. One would have to be completely without an iota of brain (refer to the the just perfectly good example quoted above) to think there isn't more to the story.

No sane father would have his daughter's husband beaten just because he caught her cheating. We are talking about Nigeria here fa, Nigeria where the daddy would prolly tell his daughter "Now daughter of mine, men cheat. . .you just gotta accept it" if things was the other way around.

Nigeria where the father has prolly done his own cheating and would have a stroke if his wife did the same. . . that Nigeria.

So for him to have had this man beaten up, for that father to have taken his daughter side on this matter. . . he (the husband) must have done something really, really serious.

Think about it. . . darlin' wink

@ Topic

To reiterate for the slow witted. . . No one is condoning cheating.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 2:14am On Jan 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

No cool cool tongue

Ruby naaaaaaw angry tongue
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 20, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Ruby naaaaaaw angry tongue
Sisikill: bow chiky bow wow

Na2day: that's what my baby said

sisikill: naw naw naw

Na2day?: and my heart start pumping

sisikill: chiky chicky duwa

Na2day?: never gonna stop

Sisikill: Gitchi-Gitchi-Goo means that I love you

Na2day?: Gitchi-Gitchi-Goo means that I love you, baby, babyyyyyyyy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 2:25am On Jan 20, 2009
Rotflmao!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that the AcidHeat song?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 2:28am On Jan 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ganga? shocked

The best in the market!! cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 20, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that the AcidHeat song?
I never thought the day will come when I'd say this "Sisikill, you killed my happy mood" embarassed embarassed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

I never thought the day will come when I'd say this "Sisikill, you killed my happy mood" embarassed embarassed

Hmm. . . Ruby

Sharaka oloje ni! tongue
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 4:19am On Jan 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

No cool cool tongue

didnt hit the gym today, kinda tired from work, more so, i got my middle right finger swollen from colliding with some dude on the basketball court, so i can bounce the ball nor light any serious weight at the moment. need to heal the finger first. cry cry cry cry

Sisi Jinx:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

Once again he gets his behind handed to him.

Keeps talking as if he knows it all!!

who? me? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i like playing things cool baby cool cool cool

Mon Cheri, you are missing the point.

Men Cheat, women cheat. . . both BAD!!

However, Men don't get the added luxury of being beaten to a pulp by their wives like the women do. One would have to be completely without an iota of brain (refer to the the just perfectly good example quoted above) to think there isn't more to the story.

No sane father would have his daughter's husband beaten just because he caught her cheating. We are talking about Nigeria here fa, Nigeria where the daddy would prolly tell his daughter "Now daughter of mine, men cheat. . .you just gotta accept it" if things was the other way around.

Nigeria where the father has prolly done his own cheating and would have a stroke if his wife did the same. . . that Nigeria.

So for him to have had this man beaten up, for that father to have taken his daughter side on this matter. . . he (the husband) must have done something really, really serious.

Think about it. . . darlin' wink

@ Topic

To reiterate for the slow witted. . . No one is condoning cheating.

so are u saying u never seen a woman that attacked her husband or boyfriend for cheating? u need to watch the show cheaters or at least visit warri. lets assume u saw one, what will u say, that the man deserve it? and if the man's mother and sisters now come back and attack the wife/girlfriend and beat her up badly, will u still hold the same view?

HeatFusion:

Sisikill: bow chiky bow wow

Na2day: that's what my baby said

sisikill: naw naw naw

Na2day?: and my heart start pumping

sisikill: chiky chicky duwa

Na2day?: never gonna stop

Sisikill: Gitchi-Gitchi-Goo means that I love you

Na2day?: Gitchi-Gitchi-Goo means that I love you, baby, babyyyyyyyy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ur case na for heaven the cure dey and na only there dem go fit cure u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed by the way, ain't u suppose to be with ur man sillyboy abi u don dump am again? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2009
na2day?:

who? me? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i like playing things cool baby   cool cool cool
Wasn't talking about you handsome. . . not you!! kiss kiss

so are u saying u never seen a woman that attacked her husband or boyfriend for cheating? u need to watch the show cheaters or at least visit warri. lets assume u saw one, what will u say, that the man deserve it? and if the man's mother and sisters now come back and attack the wife/girlfriend and beat her up badly, will u still hold the same view?

Oh come on!! Cheaters is an American show! We are talking Nigeria here. . . .Naija proper where woman get their heads bashed in because they didn't kneel down properly to serve hubby food. . .THAT Nigeria!!

So you from Warri, then?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 5:08am On Jan 20, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Wasn't talking about you handsome. . . not you!! kiss kiss

oh, in that case, my apologizes sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oh come on!! Cheaters is an American show! We are talking Nigeria here. . . .Naija proper where woman get their heads bashed in because they didn't kneel down properly to serve hubby food. . .THAT Nigeria!!

So you from Warri, then?

sealed lips lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but seriously, if u meet girl wey dey craze for warri, she go level any bobo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2009
na2day?:

didnt hit the gym today, kinda tired from work, more so, i got my middle right finger swollen from colliding with some dude on the basketball court, so i can bounce the ball nor light any serious weight at the moment. need to heal the finger first. cry cry cry cry
awwww, eyah, got a boo boo embarassed sorry eh.
Did you tell sisi about it? Did she kiss the boo boo smiley

na2day?:

ur case na for heaven the cure dey and na only there dem go fit cure u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed by the way, ain't u suppose to be with ur man sillyboy abi u don dump am again? tongue tongue tongue
Atleast my own case get cure. . . .ur own nko? angry angry hmmmph

Me and sillyboy? boy, it ain't none of your bizzness tongue
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

awwww, eyah, got a boo boo embarassed sorry eh.
Did you tell sisi about it? Did she kiss the boo boo smiley

yea, she kissed it and now feels good, the healing process should now be faster wink wink

Atleast my own case get cure. . . .ur own nko? angry angry hmmmph

i no get case

Me and sillyboy? boy, it ain't none of your bizzness tongue

pot calling kettle black tongue tongue
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2009
na2day?:

If a man cheats, the wife is blamed for not being "wifely" enough to satisfy her husband and his family members usually tell her to go back to him, kneel down and beg him for forgiveness and acceptance. So, yes, its what he did after his wife cheated that matters.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 3:38am On Jan 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If a man cheats, the wife is blamed for not being "wifely" enough to satisfy her husband and his family members usually tell her to go back to him, kneel down and beg him for forgiveness and acceptance. So, yes, its what he did after his wife cheated that matters.

wow, the biasness of the female mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 4:48am On Jan 21, 2009
na2day?:

wow, the biasness of the female mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As opposed to what. . . the fairness of the male mind?!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

As opposed to what. . . the fairness of the male mind?!

hell yeah! wink wink wink wink
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 21, 2009
na2day?, go and find yourself a real wife and stop bothering my own
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

na2day?, go and find yourself a real wife and stop bothering my own

u this hermaphrodite, mind ur sef oooo! angry angry angry angry angry [size=2pt]i bin dey suspect this HF tele-tele [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2009
Na2day, at this rate, thugs go still beat you join the matter. tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery / When Is A Brideprice Or Dowry Too "expensive" / John Fashanu's Daughter Reveals Grim Family Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.