Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,079 members, 7,960,431 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (332577 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:
Mirexxx cheesy
undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
ifex370:

JUJU

Black magic on the internet? grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by coogar: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
1bkaye:

1bkaye, who are you wooing?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided
Na me you dey do face like that for
Go die abeg undecidedgrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:
Dear Nairalanders, I bring you the news at 9am
Your top stories

This years female edition has set a new record In the history of wooing contest, as we all already have 18 slots, 30 wooers and 48 participants in total
Wow!!!

As you all know the wooing contest proper will hold on thursday 19th, friday 20th and saturday 21st of march
So ladies the doors are still open, you can still register, all you have to do is officially declare intent in wooing a guy. It can be a guy you admire or just challenge a lady in wooing a guy in one of the uncompleted slots
Remember to tag naijaboiy when you decide to woo.

Still on the competition, some guys seemed to have succumbed to defeat after not getting a single wooer.
Agapecharis made a statement yesterday where he said he was hanging his boots, since no lady desired to woo him grin
Another guy by the name of kingtom also said that black magic must be working against him after having been dropped by two ladies already. He also said he was wooed by two sexy ladies in last years edition but the tsunami wiped everything out
CHAI!!! gringringrin

Lala247 is in the news...... The down to earth, physically endowned, Nigeria lady with the british accent, has decided to spark things up in this edition of the wooing contest.
Yesterday she stated that she would give 1000naira recharge card to the lady with the best wooing lines.
This is a welcomed development as it would even make things more exciting
Nice one lala wink

Talking of money, Darkrebel666 is in the news....the word contortionist and artist yesterday made a controversial statement in a little argument with jacksparrow127.
He stated that he made his first millions at 18, saying he made a babatunde fashola portrait which resulted in him earning a lot of money
Lala replied him by saying that she was close friends with the lagos state governor and she even had his number on her phone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well that's all for now, I still remain, your number one amebo....... Missclassy cool

Cc
Naijaboiy

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Na me you dey do face like that for
Go die abeg undecided
go drink poison cry

I mentioned u buh u snubbed me undecided

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
go drink poison cry

I mentioned u buh u snubbed me undecided

I didn't snub you. My mention button is malfunctioning

Okay Sorry undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

I didn't snub you. My mention button is malfunctioning

Okay Sorry undecided
okayundecided

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2015
DrAify:
Bravo!!!

Thanks doc cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
okayundecided

So what's up with you undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by jacksparrow127: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2015
charijee:
All this psyching from you......hmmmmm

Is it working on u? cheesy
finally agreed you'l woo him?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I don hang am o but if any babe still reason my side e no bad grin
(hands him ticket to "boulevard de la esperanza"wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

So what's up with you undecided
ntinundecided
u?

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Helica, can I talk to you for a second smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2015
I hope he likes it!
i'l just pour out my heart cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
mind u...my lines has totally nothing to do with me
for those of you who will judge me! undecided

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
ntinundecided
u?

I am chilling and making dough, at the same time trying to make this contest interesting undecided

I hope you have prepared your lines. I don't want rubbish lines from you, If not I would personally humiliate you.
Gerrit!!! undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Helica, I called you and you snubbed me undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by naijaboiy: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Na me you dey squeeze face for

You don baff undecided
Who you help? undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by charijee(f): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

I am not participating cool
I am co-hosting the event
Well said.....see how you stylishly dodged from wooing someone
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglekan: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2015
*just observing*
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by charijee(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Is it working on u? cheesy
finally agreed you'l woo him?
What if I say I wanna woo you
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
•Today's gonna be long and boring.. I thought a chat room was created for this section, but I can't find it .. I need to chat away boredom
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who you help? undecided

WHATEVER!!! undecided

Can I introduce the participants tomorrow, or you want to do it ?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2015
daveP:
(hands him ticket to "boulevard de la esperanza"wink
grin grin grin

Who's wooing you??
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by charijee(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
daveP:
as you can see, aint on that list. Seems ive lost interest. Observing things. Im hung! Howdy, longest years! smiley
Longest years my dear grin.....don't hang up yet, there's still time for the perfect lady
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
charijee:
Well said.....see how you stylishly dodged from wooing someone

I didn't stylishly dodge from anything undecided

Bye the way, aren't you wooing jeffrey?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:
Dear Nairalanders, I bring you the news at 9am
Your top stories

This years female edition has set a new record In the history of wooing contest, as we all already have 18 slots, 30 wooers and 48 participants in total
Wow!!!

As you all know the wooing contest proper will hold on thursday 19th, friday 20th and saturday 21st of march
So ladies the doors are still open, you can still register, all you have to do is officially declare intent in wooing a guy. It can be a guy you admire or just challenge a lady in wooing a guy in one of the uncompleted slots
Remember to tag naijaboiy when you decide to woo.

Still on the competition, some guys seemed to have succumbed to defeat after not getting a single wooer.
Agapecharis made a statement yesterday where he said he was hanging his boots, since no lady desired to woo him grin
Another guy by the name of kingtom also said that black magic must be working against him after having been dropped by two ladies already. He also said he was wooed by two sexy ladies in last years edition but the tsunami wiped everything out
CHAI!!! gringringrin

Lala247 is in the news...... The down to earth, physically endowned, Nigeria lady with the british accent, has decided to spark things up in this edition of the wooing contest.
Yesterday she stated that she would give 1000naira recharge card to the lady with the best wooing lines.
This is a welcomed development as it would even make things more exciting
Nice one lala wink

Talking of money, Darkrebel666 is in the news....the word contortionist and artist yesterday made a controversial statement in a little argument with jacksparrow127.
He stated that he made his first millions at 18, saying he made a babatunde fashola portrait which resulted in him earning a lot of money
Lala replied him by saying that she was close friends with the lagos state governor and she even had his number on her phone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well that's all for now, I still remain, your number one amebo....... Missclassy cool

Cc
Naijaboiy

Chai grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2015
kinglahkay:

you were dumped by two lasses chaiiiii which kian head you get
Bross, my case dey for Sango table now o grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
charijee:
Dr Aworinde, no work for you today?
Na my lunch break grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by charijee(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

I didn't stylishly dodge from anything undecided

Bye the way, aren't you wooing jeffrey?
Nope, I'll be watching from the sidelines smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
daveP:
ahahem hem

Gracias missclasssy, im nt on that list. Kingtom, make we relocate joor! The haven ive seen is innit and cozy grin.

Agapecharis, you sure say una don hang those boots? shocked
Shall we? grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
KingTom:
Bross, my case dey for Sango table now o grin

hehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.