Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,188 members, 7,960,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Does Age Difference Between Couple Come With Submission?this Is What A Guy Wrote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Difference Between Couple Come With Submission?this Is What A Guy Wrote (445 Views)

Lady's Photo Causes Agog Online: See What This Guy Wrote On Her Wall (pic) / Couple Come Under Fire As They Shock With Their Sex Positions Pre-wedding Photo / Does Age Really Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Difference Between Couple Come With Submission?this Is What A Guy Wrote by LegalIcon: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders.Pls, I want you all to contribute to this discussion.I was discussing with a friend of mine last night,who insisted on his believe that he wants to marry a lady that is much younger than him simply because the lady will be submissive,since they are not agemates. So, to him,he can't marry someone older than him or his agemate because such lady is likely not to be submissive.Does age determine a lady's tendency to be submissive? That is, is a guy(husband) likely to get a lady(wife)'s respect because he is older than the lady?
Re: Does Age Difference Between Couple Come With Submission?this Is What A Guy Wrote by DuchessLily(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Not at all... Age does not determine if a wife will be submissive. Maturity or good behavior is not in d age
Re: Does Age Difference Between Couple Come With Submission?this Is What A Guy Wrote by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2015
I gat no idea about this

#tEaMbAcHeLoRfOrLiFe
Re: Does Age Difference Between Couple Come With Submission?this Is What A Guy Wrote by Brugo(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2015
No naija babe can respect her mate. If respect is important to you then go for a much younger girl.

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship, Do Guys Love/sacrifice For The Women More?? / Thread For The Most Handsome Dudes In Nairaland. / Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Used To Be The Most Faithful Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.