Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,196 members, 7,936,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? (840 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Rapsodee(m): 5:09am On Mar 18, 2015
How would you woo a girl if she tells you she won't enter a relationship with you yet because she is afraid of her university CGPA going down and she can't tell when she will be ready.

=>Asking for someone I know...
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by goldenone(f): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Tell her to face her studies and build her GP...
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Cutehector(m): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Encourage her to face her studies while u go on chykn oda girls. She wil get jealous once she sees u wit anoda babe grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Beesluv: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Tell her you'l be her tutor
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by centmichael101(m): 5:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Become her GP boster
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2015
I remember helping my gf boosting hers those days

I made her read at night, stopped her from so many irrelevant activities, taught her how to easily solve some math problems eventho we weren't in the same dept

she excelled

If you're intelligent you can use it advantage and put words into her head

Sometimes relationships helps academically too!!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Onyiibazz: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
That girl must be a UNN girl!
In conclusion, she doesn't like you, look elsewhere
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2015
If she uses that as excuse, then she must be a kind of reasonable babe
Coz dull babes will never care about their GP, all they care about is lust and sex
I will rather stay with that kind of babe and help her grow academically than to date empty headed girls that won't add value to my life
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by AJ01(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
If she uses that as excuse, then she must be a kind of reasonable babe
Coz dull babes will never care about their GP, all they care about is lust and sex
I will rather stay with that kind of babe and help her grow academically than to date empty headed girls that won't add value to my life
grin empty headed girls grin....
Re: How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? by Enegod(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Rapsodee:
How would you woo a girl if she tells you she won't enter a relationship with you yet because she is afraid of her university CGPA going down and she can't tell when she will be ready.

=>Asking for someone I know...
She isn't interested in you...move on unless you want to be an academic boyfriend! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating / When Should You Give A Friend a Second Chance. / How Girls Define Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.