Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,960 members, 7,936,067 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1671 Views)

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Twaci(f): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: . by Fulaboy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
There's no need to TEST your partner when truly knows he love you but in some cases if the partner is a cheating one with time you'll get to catch him (99 days for the thief, one day for the owner).

So keep calm sweedy don't go and ruin your relationship wink

2 Likes

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Most testing stems from insecurity. No point testing if you love and convince the person loves you too.

Most preferable way to love, is to love like a fool, love is a fools game anyways. Act, pretend as if you love and you believe your partner equally loves you too. If he/she doesn't love you and eventually leaves you for another, move on with life till you find another.

It will be nice if people just love and be happy for the moment the love last. The expectation and hope of spending the rest of ones lives with their partner and possibly get married is were most of the problem lies, and why people may want to keep tempting their partners with different gimmicks to ascertain how true their love is.

True, relationship should be defined and expected to last forever but when people learn to live and enjoy it while it last, without minding where it is heading to, they will save themselves from many of these troubles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by HARDDON: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
There's no need to TEST your partner when truly knows he love you but in some cases if the partner is a cheating one with time you'll get to catch him (99 days for the thief, one day for the owner).

So keep calm sweedy don't go and ruin your relationship wink

very wrong idea gee. trust does not grow on trees. Love does not equal auto trust.
trust is built by series of daily events. it is earned thus.
only a dummy would wait 99 times b4 catchin up the 100 time.
and God help you if you have already tied the knot b4 you got to that point.

setting lil trust traps here and there, wud not only save you aches, but valuable to also.

as with every business venture, feasibility studies must be carried out to ascertain the viability or worthiness of the ride.

One
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
will comment later
Re: . by Fulaboy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
HARDDON:

very wrong idea gee. trust does not grow on trees. Love does not equal auto trust.
trust is built by series of daily events. it is earned thus.
only a dummy would wait 99 times b4 catchin up the 100 time.
and God help you if you have already tied the knot b4 you got to that point.

setting lil trust traps here and there, wud not only save you aches, but valuable to also.

as with every business venture, feasibility studies must be carried out to ascertain the viability or worthiness of the ride.

One

The fact that you didn't agree with it does make it a dumb adviceundecided Remember suspicion is the beginning of all problems you might test your partner and end up disappointed

So think wise sir have a nice day wink
Re: . by kannymoore(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Generally, i dont think i would cos 90% of my gut suspicions finally turn out correct anyway.

...besides, i'm not prepared to try it out on my present woman anyway. I love her too much for that.
Re: . by Oahray: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Trust doesn't grow on trees. We all subconsciously carry out tests on others where there isn't a clear opportunity for observation. The results help us know whether to get closer to them or not.

For me, a test isn't a no no, but that can only be before a relationship officially begins; and certainly not those silly extreme tests involving third parties. I cannot date you if I don't know how you'd react in basic situations. But if I'm dating someone, it means I trust her enough to let her into my life, and that is pretty much sufficient. No need for tests anymore.

2 Likes

Re: . by sinizia: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't test someone I love. I mean a girl I'm in love with. When I fall in love with someone and decided to share my time and part of my life with her, I naturally trust her. I can't even date someone I don't trust. If I'm dating a girl and stop trusting her, I'll end it. I love with all my heart and remove any form of distrust or doubts, so there wouldn't be need for any tests. I'm a believer that if one is cheating on me, the whole plot will unfold one day and once I find the truth, I'll move on. There are too many ladies out there for me to waste my time testing if a girl truly loves me or not.

2 Likes

Re: . by Shugaryme(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oahray:
Trust doesn't grow on trees. We all subconsciously carry out tests on others where there isn't a clear opportunity for observation. The results help us know whether to get closer to them or not.

For me, a test isn't a no no, but that can only be before a relationship officially begins; and certainly not those silly extreme tests involving third parties. I cannot date you if I don't know how you'd react in basic situations. But if I'm dating someone, it means I trust her enough to let her into my life, and that is pretty much sufficient. No need for tests anymore.
Hmmmm...

I'm feeling you bro wink
Re: . by Oahray: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shugaryme:

Hmmmm...

I'm feeling you bro wink
lol. Bro? If na play stop am o. Say no to brother zone tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
What's with all the attempts to impress ladies going on here!!??
Re: . by Shugaryme(f): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oahray:
lol. Bro? If na play stop am o. Say no to brother zone tongue
hehehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

If Given The Chance Can You Marry Your First Love? BY MAN OF LIST. / When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? / Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.