Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,854 members, 7,962,809 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (822 Views)

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Religiondb(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: . by Bwon(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Religiondb:
I am a young man tinking of setlling down, there is Dis Lady am in love with and have told her I like us get married, she likes d idea and we are working towards making it come true. The only problem is Dat my parents do not want her cus the girls mother is not my tribe, but her father is my tribe.. wat do I do? wat do I tell her? pls I need Ur contributions and advice
Are u a learner Marry her would you marry your parents.
Re: . by major466(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2015
At first, I thought the headline was "I like her Butt but my parents say no" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(ladies& Men GET IN!!) Answer This Question...... / Love, Messing And Ladies / Guys Can You Say Amen To This Prayer (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.