Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For (964 Views)

2-acre Poultry Farm For Sale. 260-crates Of Egg/day. 1-tonne/hr Feedmill / Hectares of Farm for sale In Abeokuta Ogun State / 1 Plot Pepper Farm For A Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hi every1 please am looking for someone whom i can help manage a farm i can work am interested in farming but no money to start so pls if anyone is willing here i live in ibadan i promise to be honest with you and my no is 07032936895 my email is bode076@gmail.com
Re: Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Am still waiting
Re: Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For by jethro2: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Have you managed one before?
What experience have you got?
These are criterias that will enhance your chance of getting employed. You need to state it
Re: Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2015
jethro2:
Have you managed one before?
What experience have you got?
These are criterias that will enhance your chance of getting employed. You need to state it

He can still be hired and trained. Just dt he shld expect cheaper pay if d employer is d one to train him.
Re: Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For by jethro2: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
mercylicious:

He can still be hired and trained. Just dt he shld expect cheaper pay if d employer is d one to train him.
Perfectly ma. Employers are skeptical of training employee that may or may not serve them. What happen to voluntary work to learn? I did lot of that to gain experience in agric. I think he needs more of training than the pay at his moment. Just saying
Re: Am Looking For Someone To Manage Crop Farm For by jethro2: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Training! Training!! Training!!!.
2ND Batch Of Farm Manager Free Agribusiness Training
Training session will be covering but not limited to
1. The construction of green house using local materials such as bamboo, teak etc.
Participants will be involve in building the screen house.
2. Construction of solar dryer for fruits and vegetables
3. Growing different vegetables in green house.
Vegetable such as
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Cabbage
Onions
Beet roots
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Lettuce etc.
4. Construction of a local preservative cooler for fruits and vegetables
5. Marketing the vegetables.
Hotels, restaurants and supermarket are paying enormously for organic vegetables.
Our products are purely organic.
6. Farm Manager job placement:
Yes. We have clients that needs experience hand on farm.
They require farm managers that can work with little or no supervision.
We assure you of good salary package, accommodation and others.
Terms and condition apply.
Duration
September, October, November
Farm Settlement Location
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Resumption Date
September 5th 2016.
We can only accommodate 30 participants.
Its first come first serve.
Registration closes by August 25th.
We made accommodation arrangement for participants for the 3 months at the cost of N15,000.
Registration is in progress.
To register call 08188540096, 08064688501.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agro Supply Business Partners / UPDATE !!! / See These Rats I Killed For Business( Export And Within)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.