Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,021 members, 7,963,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan (853 Views)

Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by olamisowon1(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
First lady, Patience Jonathan says she is a daughter and a fan of former first lady, late Maryam Babangida. Mrs Jonathan said this while addressing Ondo women at the PDP women rally in Akure, Ondo state today March 24th. Mrs Jonathan also advised the youths of Ondo to pursue their education, stressing that if she wasn't educated, she wouldn't be a first lady;
"Majority of the people of Ondo are educated and I believe you know the importance of education because without education there is no future. We should thank God for the administration of Goodluck and PDP. If somebody is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? If Hilary Clinton is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? As Mimiko (governor of Ondo) is there, without education can he be there? As I am standing before you, if I am not educated, will they choose me?” she said

Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
story for the gods
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
she try
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by mytime24(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Source!!!
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by Glowstone(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
So wetin make we do

will that stop your husband from

winning come may 29
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by Charliewyt: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Stories without a credible source all over the place.
Re: I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan by gunpoint(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
olamisowon1:

First lady, Patience Jonathan says she is a daughter and a fan of former first lady, late Maryam Babangida. Mrs Jonathan said this while addressing Ondo women at the PDP women rally in Akure, Ondo state today March 24th. Mrs Jonathan also advised the youths of Ondo to pursue their education, stressing that if she wasn't educated, she wouldn't be a first lady;
"Majority of the people of Ondo are educated and I believe you know the importance of education because without education there is no future. We should thank God for the administration of Goodluck and PDP. If somebody is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? If Hilary Clinton is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? As Mimiko (governor of Ondo) is there, without education can he be there? As I am standing before you, if I am not educated, will they choose me?” she said

grin
Jesus, i sure do miss this woman cry

(1) (Reply)

INEC Distributes Four Million Pvcs In Lagos / . / Yorubas Will Regret If They Vote Jonathan. Yoruba Ronu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.