Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,194 members, 7,963,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:11 PM

Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today (1366 Views)

What I Saw In Anambra State Today(picture attached) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by omanifrank(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Four commercial banks in Owo town, Ondo state was attacked by armed robbers this evening.

My Friend Was Actually lucky today from Stray Bullet..

He Said ", I get Luck Oh, I Bend Down O.. Na My Guy Bullet Waste so oh". Police were close to the place and they could not come out, it was after the incident they started patrolling the area

The robbers Were wearing military uniform and they were fully armed

The person Who Sent us this photo via our bbm said a few people were killed including one bank manager while others were injured during the attack.

More graphic http://www.wcurl.com/BAx

Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by mailadedamola(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rip
Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
R.I.P.
We from dust and unto dust thou shal return

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan
Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by gebest: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
2 bad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by doctokwus: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
These guys that come well armed and in army uniform.Just hope its not d same guys that wreaked havoc in Lekki.
Mimiko is busy following GEJ arse up and down the country and has left governance of ondo state to the gods. This is d second fatal robbery of banks in ondo state just this yr alone.
By Saturday, I bliv the likes of mimiko wud start doing what they were elected for because he wudnt have GEJ to be covering his failings again.
Rip to d dead and quick recovery to d injured.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by SuperSuave(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chai!! Ehya! RIP. To ba dorun, ko shorun re
Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by RhemaDavids(f): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rip to the dead....I pray for a better Nigeria were arm robbers would be caught and justice prevail
Re: Graphic Photos From The Robbery Scene In Ondo State Today by DebateNigeria: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
RIP to the dead. ....

(1) (Reply)

80% Of The PVC Card Readers Brought To Niger Delta Not Working..... / This Victory Is Sure! Check This Out. / Read The Letter That Circulated In Rivers, That Made Amaechi, Dakuku Lose Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.