Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why I Will Support Buhari Had It Been I Have A Pvc Been - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Support Buhari Had It Been I Have A Pvc Been (365 Views)

Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Support Buhari Had It Been I Have A Pvc Been by cikranco: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
1) Buhari has a campaign manifesto the other party has not
2) He has a Welfare package for unemployed while the other party has not
3) He has a record of managing corruption some how, which i think our country needs presently, as it is well known we are going to be depending on borrowed money for a while to take care of failing price of oil. Because this time we can not wait to and see the money borrow to creat job be stolen by our politician
4) He belives in creating jobs for the youth and not saving money, that some politician we steal later.
5) In as much as people call his military a regime dictator i don't see it that way it true that was the year i was born but my father tell me he was trying to build a better society knowing the kind of person my dad is, i belive is bad people who are not good are see him that way
6) For those who think considering fail oil price he can not acheive is campaign promise should take look at how hitler inherit a broke and bankrupt germany and turn it around. Yes internationally Hitler is unpopular but he did a great work for his people.
7) Yes it true the people general can fail on campaign promise, we still have an aption to ask him out of office as it happen Egypt and Tunsia or wait for 4yrs to vote him out but the fact remain we can hold him on his promise
cool For the other party that keep on telling of Transformation indeed, while a lot of our youth are out of job, people that suppose to marry are still in there father's house. People that has good idea 4 something are diverting it for criminal activities. I don't think they have anything to offer for i think they need to stay out and watch the other party perform. I belive they will learn something at the end of the day. To my fellow Nigeria i will say vote wisely. Use ur head. No tribal sentiment. No religeous sentiment. No Certificate sentiment. Because no be certificate dey perform na human beign

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? / Counting Has Started And Here It Is Fr Pdpd Nd Apc Only In Ekiti / GMB Giving His Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.