Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,151 members, 7,960,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Would You Remember GEJ For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Remember GEJ For? (879 Views)

Throwback! Do You Remember Gej's Cassava Bread? (pics) / Positive Things You Will Remember GEJ For / What Would You Remember GEJ For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Remember GEJ For? by uptoHim(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Indeed, our democracy has moved a step better. Many thanks to GEJ. Before now, nobody believed in elections. But today, our votes counts. And that's a plus to our democracy because I'm sure it would go a long way in making politicians and parties to be more serious

Secondly, I don't think any other president would have peacefully conceded defeat like GEJ did. You would be unfair to yourself to say he had no option. I wonder what would have happened if it had been someone else that lost as an incumbent. Truly, GEJ is a man of peace.
Because of how BH messed things up, let me forget about how much effort he made in giving the north(in agriculture, roads and education) what no president or military head in the history of Nigeria ever tried

Indeed, GEJ has really moved our democracy forward, and I'm sure history will not forget him. I wish him well. I bid him farewell.
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by olu77(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
A good hearted man surrounded by deceptive parasites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by tayebest(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Free, Fair & Credible Election...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
His ruthless mamawife

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by DuchessLily(f): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
A good hearted man who has given our democracy more meaning

If d election was in His favour, na anoda thing for dey happen for Naija now

Now he has all my respect for the way he has taken defeat... He didn't decide to spill d blood of d baboons.

He was sent for a good purpose. And has accomplished it.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by socialmediaman: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
uptoHim:

I remember him for the failures that hurt Nigerians so much, but i forgive him for the noble deed of letting the will of Nigerians prevail

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by suwailad(f): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
hey op we are not done with gej yet! what about the $20 billion and other theft under his nose?
He will face prosecution now, so we will not forget him in a hurry
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by ERCROSS(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
The man has a good heart... And he is a man of peace...
But he is only surrounded by thieves and wicked people hence he allowed himself to be used
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by fistonati(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
For nt been a do or die leader like Obasanjo
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
For his perfect example of who a true leader should be. One who values the interest & the will of the people above his own. Hope the president-elect can learn from this, & practice it in 2019.
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by kayboy4y(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
He has actually tried his best in looting the treasury.

He also tried in democratic processes. Kudos!
He did his best in increasing poverty.

He is as well a hero in gathering clueless people around him.

I will remember GEJ for being the only President that has allowed his wife to run tins at will.

For him to immediately congratulate GMB, I tink he's my man for that.

Finally, I will never frgt GEJ his wife cos they made us blv that they can retire in PRISON.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by jaymichael(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Which is most difficult to look for?
(A) The 15 million jobs Jonathan supposedly created.
(B) The 6 million votes Gani Adams promised Jonathan.
(C) The 23 states Jonathan won according to FFK
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by Theultimate(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Clueless and Humbleness
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by Alphaoscar: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stealing is not corruption

I don't give a damn

16 > 19
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by dazdilijae(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
In a few days a lot of depending voices wld change
GEJ the true face of CHANGE
Re: What Would You Remember GEJ For? by DisGuy: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will miss his committee set up to look into the previous committee's report!

but then again lots of committees will be set up to clean up the mess the ex-militants caused!

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Hands Over Power To Buhari On May 28 / Let's Help Jonathan Account For The N2trillion / Nairalanders Need To Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.