Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,111 members, 7,960,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3155035 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

And you know all this because? sad
Classified..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
J
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

And you know all this because? sad
Don't be surprised some us read wide and make consultations. Lemme burst ur bubble, the facility was built with the technical support of France which was later put to a halt by Charles the Gaule, the Germans later supported them with finance and with some of Israelis best scientist in US the program came to fruition. Some of this info has being declassified by the department of states.
India and Pakistan are nuclear states and you want to believe isreal is not ? the Iranians know this that's why they are hell bent on developing one with assistance from NorthKorea.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
#Libya- photos by pro-LNA accounts purportedly showing SCUD-B being deployed to the south .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
#Libya- it was exciting at first, but at this point I think the Tariq Bin Ziyad crew manning the LNA's 2 Cougar w/9M133 Kornet/AT-14 Spriggan have more selfies than...I don't know...Kim Kardashian .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
#Algeria- photos showing remnants of aircraft that crashed in Tiaret Province during night flight, killing both pilots. Reports refer to the aircraft as a helicopter, however the MDN currently states it was an SU-24 .

May there soul R.I.P.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
A Kenyan police patrol monday night escaped death after a hand grenade was tossed at them in the county's capital of Nairobi. Five suspects arrested.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Aftermath of Boko Haram attack yesterday 20kms south of Diffa, Niger. The low water levels of the Komadougou aiding infiltration. H/T

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re-up image in last ISWAP Baga video (1st "foreign fighter" seen in Nigeria). If there's 1, there's probly more.

Anybody who as a link to these video, please share ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
bidexiii:
Aftermath of Boko Haram attack yesterday 20kms south of Diffa, Niger. The low water levels of the Komadougou aiding infiltration. H/T
Why not place SF in this infiltration route to mine/ambush and dissuade them from passing?
Are they using the SF correctly at all
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
bidexiii:
Re-up image in last ISWAP Baga video (1st "foreign fighter" seen in Nigeria). If there's 1, there's probly more.

Anybody who as a link to these video, please share ?
Probably the first shown 'fighting' but I remember a few years back of one or two killed on the battlefield by Nigerian soldiers and pics/videos displayed.

With the failed state at Syria coming to an end, I'd hope the focus will not be to come settle in the NE.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
ugo4u:

Yes sir it doesn't. It is nuclear powered that is to say it can be seaborne for 30years before they think any recharging the nuclear plant. The USS Pennsylvania was last refueled about 25years ago, the only thing that brings them to the dockyard is food supply.
As for Israel it is a state policy to deny the ownership of a nuclear weapon but my guy don't be decieved they have an underground secret nuclear facility in the Negev desert.
My pastor studied in Israel, he said he was almost arrested when he asked an innocent question pointing to a secret facility during a tour(they thought he was a spy).. Their nuclear program was championed by Ariel Sharon under Ben Gurion. If in doubt go search the pictures released by Modecai Vanunu a technician that worked in the plant, he was imprisoned for espionage..
Chill, I know about nuclear powered submarines and the capability you are talking about is SLBM. Many of these super powers have it. But say a submarine doesn't need to resurface Or go to resupply is erroneous, the longest possible period a submarine can be at sea cannot be more than 4 months. That's the record for any submarine. 111 days. They even have to rotate the crew. Or do you think some group of people have been marked for life to work in the submarine?.
I do not disagree that Israel has nuclear weapons, my point exactly is that they do not have a second strike capability or it's not really developed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Whyem15:

Chill, I know about nuclear powered submarines and the capability you are talking about is SLBM. Many of these super powers have it. But say a submarine doesn't need to resurface Or go to resupply is erroneous, the longest possible period a submarine can be at sea cannot be more than 4 months. That's the record for any submarine. 111 days. They even have to rotate the crew. Or do you think some group of people have been marked for life to work in the submarine?.
I do not disagree that Israel has nuclear weapons, my point exactly is that they do not have a second strike capability or it's not really developed.
Read my comment in whole, I say a submarine is stationed somewhere in the sea of cause I don't mean they don't come out for one or two reasons, what I mean is that there is always a standby submarine when one is leaving for a dockyard which most atimes is for crew change/food supply.
My disagreement is based on you saying submarine needs to refuel which is not the case
Boat sea time is more limited by amount of potatoes on board than by amount of fuel.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Senegalese special forces soldiers led marksmanship training for Burkinabe soldiers during #Flintlock19 near Po, Burkina Faso, Feb. 23. This year's Flintlock marks the first time in the history of the exercise that African nations have led training for other African nations.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
US green berets trying out Senegalese special forces weapons

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
More...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Senegalese special forces at Flintlock

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Malian special forces soldiers tactically clear rooms during #Flintlock19 in Loumbila, Burkina Faso Feb 25.

Forces Armees Maliennes

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
bidexiii:
Malian special forces soldiers tactically clear rooms during #Flintlock19 in Loumbila, Burkina Faso Feb 25.

Forces Armees Maliennes

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerien police quick response force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Flintlock 2019

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
Nigerien police quick response force

Was it part of the flintlock exercise ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thank you guys for the nice pictures

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
bidexiii:
#COIN
You see that guy on purple, if I was to be with them, I will always tell him to be far far away from me. That's an x marks the spot. Even world War 2 soldiers don't dress with colors like that.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Geronimoe:

You see that guy on purple, if I was to be with them, I will always tell him to be far far away from me. That's an x marks the spot. Even world War 2 soldiers don't dress with colors like that.

grin shocked grin
If you where a soldier, you can't say that to your fellow comrade. You never can tell if is going to take a bullet for you, probably cover your back or help you when you are wounded. And you just told him to be far from you cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
All these military baff up we see some of these soldiers from African countries display yearly during flintlock, why ain't we seeing them on those kits when they return to duty in their various countries. Abi na only me don notice this kind trend?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
ugo4u:
All these military baff up we see some of these soldiers from African countries display yearly during flintlock, why ain't we seeing them on those kits when they return to duty in their various countries. Abi na only me don notice this kind trend?
Maintaining SF is expensive, most times we try to cover up Infantry shortcomings with them thus numbers [of SF] are grown more than can be afforded
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sconp: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
ugo4u:

When you go party you no go dress fine? When you come back to your house you tie your wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
According to the Russian official statements transfered by agency, the EAF received 35 Ka-52 attack helicopters before the end of 2018 and according to the same Russian sources, Egypt will receive 11 more ka-52 attack helicopters by the end of 2019 and all payments be made.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2019
sconp:

When you go party you no go dress fine? When you come back to your house you tie your wrapper.

grin grin shocked grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
ugo4u:
You’re seeing special forces at ex Flintlock, you don’t see the work they do when they return home.. from what I’ve gathered so far Chad, Cameron, Niger, Mali, Senegal, Ghana and Burkina Faso all have legit SOF units.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2019
ugo4u:

Read my comment in whole, I say a submarine is stationed somewhere in the sea of cause I don't mean they don't come out for one or two reasons, what I mean is that there is always a standby submarine when one is leaving for a dockyard which most atimes is for crew change/food supply.
My disagreement is based on you saying submarine needs to refuel which is not the case
Boat sea time is more limited by amount of potatoes on board than by amount of fuel.
Bros, I never mentioned 'refuel', the word I have been using is 'resupply'
Having a submarine capable of SLBM is not a big deal, at least 5 other countries have it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.