Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose (27369 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by korel9: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
O boy see liver shocked
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by jajainall(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Always gushing out statements recklessly ......
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by tommykiwi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
teemanbastos:
lol. fayose na 1st class thug.
prove ur sayings and xplain it..
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
His foolishness keeps increasing

So Fayose is now equal to God?
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Iyawon! Dem no reach. Who wan dare? FAYOSE till he's tired of ruling
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by holluwai(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
This man is going down.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by orubebe1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
This gomina will jst fumble enter bush cheesy
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ggehn gehn
Action film
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by doctokwus: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Empty boast.Even if d present set of lawmakers do not impeach Fayose, he has been destined not to complete his term because his sins against man and God are too numerous.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by KUNZEH(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mumu, fear they catch am
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by neyur: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
D
femicyrus:
Did you say impeach God? You think you can run your mouth against God like you did against GMB

If you don't understand his statement, just kip ur mouth zip...
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by seankay(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
I swear dis Fayose must be doing drugs
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
1914,The greatest ship that ever sailed "Titanic" was at the sea and the captain,so sure of himself said "Even God can not sink this" It sank!

King Herod blaspheme against God,he was eaten up by maggots.

King Nebuchardnezer did the same,he was sent to the university of forest,where he lived with\like animal for seven years. After he graduated,he said "Now I've learnt wisdom"

Fayose or what do you call urself "Osokomole" . By saying blasphemy against God,you have just impeached yourself and I can bet it with you,you can't escape this! You ARE DOOMED!

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Lucasbalo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bonapart:
This man don't know how to talk.... he's a loose animal...
No wonder Jonathan lost the election
Gbam. That's what you get when you make a garage tout a governor in a state full of highly intellectual people.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by mcprince32(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by pat077: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
anybody who dares to impeach you will face d full wrath of....
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
1914,The greatest ship that ever sailed "Titanic" was at the sea and the captain,so sure of himself said "Even God can not sink this" It sank!

King Herod blaspheme against God,he was eaten up by maggots.

King Nebuchardnezer did the same,he was sent to the university of forest,where he lived with\like animal for seven years. After he graduated,he said "Now I've learnt wisdom"

Fayose or what do you call urself "Osokomole" . By saying blasphemy against God,you have just impeached yourself and I can bet it with you,you can't escape this!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by yunisco: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
We Yorubas are so disappointed that u from our land, u talk like femi-fani kayode. When u give ffk food, he wil dance like rat, fayose is thesame. Talk like rat with long mouth. I sincerely pity the way he will b disgrace. We have disown u. Straight to sambisa forest.idiotic fayoslave
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by noordean(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol...weerey man
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by victors123: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some are senseless u will stay in long distance u be talking trash!!! Those APC house Assmebly they dnt hv anytin to offer Ekiti they should have stay & fight for their are right through law running to Lagos it's best option in their returning they are saying impechment! those ppl want to cause commontion in Ekiti it's because GMB hv won d election we Ekiti hv decided !!! This is wat they will be doing & PDP will win all the H.A!!! Sai baba!!! Dnt forget ur promise !!!Any elect person that dnt performance to expectation of people he or she will be out wif VOTES
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by bomijuwon(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:
the governor, supported by Jobathan's police...sent away the APC lawmakers and used 7 pdp lawmakers to impeach and suspend the 19 APC lawmakers. And you are talking about peace....who started the fight? This is a man that insulted an Army General and slapped a sitting Judge. Tell me about peace again pls.
Have you seen this man arrogantly speaking to the people like a Lord but not as one elected by the people. Ekiti people has bitten more than they can chew. However, I am confident that he will be out of the seat disgracefully.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by seeker121(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Government afraid of its citizens is a democracy but when citizens is afraid of government that is tyranny. Fayose is a tyranist and God will punish him for this statement.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Gboskee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Opinedecandid:
True talk, bro.
no be only true talk na etisalat! e_foe !
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Toktee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:
the governor, supported by Jobathan's police...sent away the APC lawmakers and used 7 pdp lawmakers to impeach and suspend the 19 APC lawmakers. And you are talking about peace....who started the fight? This is a man that insulted an Army General and slapped a sitting Judge. Tell me about peace again pls.
leave him,he will be removed before may 29.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by fenanda(f): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
What kinda talk is that undecided undecided
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by noordean(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
Mehn! This guy is what Igbos call "ikikere tan nde nwoke na akpa amu". Ngwa say it's "otito to ro nwoke na amu". grin
na only igbo dey here?
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Gboskee(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
pat077:
anybody who dares to impeach you will face d full wrath of....
,,your madness!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by dayodare490: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
emusmith:

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the purported impeachment notice posted online by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers in the State House of Assembly, saying he was yet to be served any impeachment notice.

Fayose, while speaking at a audience participatory programme; “Meet Your Governor” aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today.
He described those plotting his impeachment as the same enemies of Ekiti State that plotted his exit from office in 2006.

“Nobody served me any impeachment notice. I only saw the notice online like every other person.”
The governor, who described himself as an Israelite said; “I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God.”

He said the APC people were trying to get at him because he wholeheartedly supported President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
“They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president.

“Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly.
“Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker,” he said.

While urging the APC to accept defeat as done by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, Governor Fayose said; “By the power of God, they lost 16 – 0 on June 21, 2014, they lost 16 – 0 again on March 28, they will lose 26 – 0 on Saturday, April 11.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/whoever-wants-to-remove-me-will-first-have-to-impeach-god-fayose/
That means Fayose's post is what make God a God. Does that mean that if fayoso loses out God will also lose out? If so, it means we have known God's weak points. Hello Jonathan, let remove fayose so authomatically we can overthrow God's supremacy. Since God's power depends on these hell bound let send him and his God packing
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by peegirl(f): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:

Spot on!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Vacation In London / Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion / IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.