Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,221 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose (27368 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by olushy: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose u are not the only governor that supported GEJ but the way u open ur mouth is ur number1 problem, now u said any 1 who want to impeach u will have to first impeach GOD ,MR fayose grow up and think well b4 u talk, U are the number 1 man of EKITI, lead well
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by flakey94: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
He who the gods want to kill they first make mad!!!!!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Maghan37: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
coolWhen Fayose is impeached he shld not 4get 2 shout "Chai there is GOd ohhhhhhhhh!!!oniranu grin grin grin
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by dayodare49o: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2015
dayodare490:
That means Fayose's post is what make God a God. Does that mean that if fayoso loses out God will also lose out? If so, it means we have known God's weak points. Hello Jonathan, let remove fayose so authomatically we can overthrow God's supremacy. Since God's power depends on these hell bound let send him and his God packing
WHEN I DIDNT BLOCK SOMEONE not to say dog and the banboon holding it will soak in their blood if i dont win election why will some block me then? When I didn't say some should not accept homosexual on his country why will some canal block me? I didn't say that guy called nairaland then shouldn't abusive god why will some complaining my own. You block dayodare490 o opened dayodare49o block it I will open another one. Shi.t you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others / ​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.