Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,034 members, 7,936,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (36516 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]
but you are not buhari, and your father isn't either
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]

Try to feed you own belly before suggesting whom should starve who. These Igbos won't need federal presence to buy your hometown.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by phemmyutd(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lemon12:
u wey come from Ogbomosho ... Why u never go back abi Lagos na ur papa land? Amala person like u

I know you cant stay a week in ur village, but u can still manage Aba, Onitsha and others instead of becoming nuisance in Yoruba Land. i know ur type that only stay in ur village for just 3days and run come back to Lagos. Omo Ale jatijati
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by zobasky24k(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.

Azz licker
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by phemmyutd(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
hansad:

Sophisticated and educated assssshoooole:

The day you declare Oduduwa country, that day, Igbos shall leave Lagos. But do not expect to have Lagos as purely Yorubaland in One Nigeria while you come to SS and SE to tap revenues for Lagaos development; while non-Yoruba also pay tax and provide infrastructure that develop Lagos..

SO go bak to ur region to develop it then, when ur forefathers no remeber to so, now that God have placed it in ur mind its better u start packing and stop to be a nuisance in Yoruba Land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.
wow!...I will join you in this campeign..though I am from Edo state..but was born and bred in Lagos...what we enjoy here in yoruba land is hard to enjoy in other tribes due to their friendliness and hospitality...I will cope and paste your message where ever I can with"coppied from EUROBOMBER" at the top..I hope its okay by you..Thanks for making a lot of sense bro..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by BlackHuman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Na dem sabi, if they like let dem not vote 4 APC and continue to suffer oppression and stagnancy under P.D.P......When P.D.P's done looting dem dry, they'll see paper and almost call it money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
hansad:

Well, people know that Fulani are most vindictive in nature. Fulani is unforgiving. Any region that did not vote for Buhari must not expect anything good from his presidency.
what good can come out from their useless presidency!!!! the tivs voted for Buhari on may 28 only for these same idiots to come back to massacre their villages 3 days later.Is that the kind of good we should be expect from them? These people have been ruling for over 40 years yet their people are still the most poverty stricken and illiterate abeg make I hear word.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by rummmy: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
We igbos already know that the incoming govt already fail us as usual...all the govt in centre controlled by northerners have never brought any govt presence to us and the incoming govt will not be an exception..having known this we have lost intrest already..am using this medium to call all imolite to vote out okoroacha and apc from the SE and SS...if they like let them dwell in owerri,they will never succeed IJN
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Titan5g:

Seriously, you made this comment? You are educated? Wao , even looking at your sagged breast in your pix tells me you have been overused. Idiot
kai..did u see dat sagged bosom..?.. shocked shocked...yet she still enter thread dey spew trash..
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Okeycima: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Whether he champions it or not believe me when I say the we can't lose out in nigeria.this is jux political show for them to know that he is ready for 2019
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by steppin: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
Bloody mofo! We never depend on the govt for anything.
We work hard for what we earn and we never ask for hand-out unlike your people.
Nobody asked Okorocha to fight for the Igbos, he's fighting for his own interest.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Ninapha(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32431175]I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates[/quote

I just wish u could go for some attitude coaching. Gush, did u actually grow up in a home?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by dokyOloye: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
U are an Abdul, what do U know abt Igbo politics?
Kindly ask Imo ppl abt d character of d man Okorocha and U will be surprised @ least 60% will tell U the man is d greatest con artist ever liveth.
Don't cry more than d bereaved abt Igbos and d so called national cake,we have been denied it since after d civil war,except during this last 6yrs of GEJ's administration and funny enuf we have done well and even better than d rest of Nigeria wtout d so called national cake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Bamz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER

You deserve a big hug for that post.

Blessed are the peacemakers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by dokyOloye: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
You and your hausa/Fulani slave masters that have been 'unmarginalised' since after d civil war,how market?
Are U doing better than d Igbos?
Akwuna

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by saintandsinnerz: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Don't bet your life, your life does not worth anything. If you have a goat you can bet, because we the goat worth more than your useless life
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Jarexxx(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

Intelligent piece bro!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Wisdomuchendu: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Now I know that u are a fool..... u think like a fool,and talk like a fool
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by NetworkProblem: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

you are a big foool.. you are not igbo and you are nothing but a slumdog.. you still have d guts to insult the igbos?.. this your stupid article serves no propaganda.. i dont blame you.. i guess you are working for that useless oba or a fascist yoruba group.. i do not hate yoruba. but i hate the oba and anyone who wishes any man dead for performing his civic duties .lagos is and continues to be no mans land.. igbos developed that place and presently won a house of reps seat in oshodi isolo..we will never vote APC... we dont need any seat in govt.. we dont need anything from nigeria.. igbos are Gods own people.. and one day biafra shall prevail. Nigeria is bullshit .. nothing more than a bunch of tribalistic satans called hausas and yorubas.... we the igbos have prooven to be above tribalism and ethnicity..and when we finally develope that lagoon,that idiot oba will still chase us back to the dry land.. there is no such thing as the oba of lagos.. tout in regal attire

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by seeker121(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
May God help you bro .
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Obynolee(f): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Must you always publicly display your stupidity?,can't you talk without insult,i believe you are not an Igbo,why taking medication for another person sickness?
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by internetpirate: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
When the Yoruba were in opposition, they were not a hateful tribe; but when they Igbos stand on their stance on the polity, they are? When the Hausa/Fulani opposed GEJ, they weren't hateful?!! Must everyone support what you support?!!! This level of tolerance is unheard of! It's worse that stark illiteracy!

irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by LAX89(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Stop tribal bigotry.
If the Oba has misfired, the best political resolution is to correct him and make peace and not pouring fuel on hot charcoals of tribal bigotry to worsen the crisis. [/size]

Do you think/believe the oba misfired? I ask because you said "IF", which implies that you're not convinced he did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by cdialauka: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Courtesy: EUROBOMBER

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
NetworkProblem:
you are a big foool.. you are not igbo and you are nothing but a slumdog.. you still have d guts to insult the igbos?.. this your stupid article serves no propaganda.. i dont blame you.. i guess you are working for that useless oba or a fascist yoruba group.. i do not hate yoruba. but i hate the oba and anyone who wishes any man dead for performing his civic duties .lagos is and continues to be no mans land.. igbos developed that place and presently won a house of reps seat in oshodi isolo..we will never vote APC... we dont need any seat in govt.. we dont need anything from nigeria.. igbos are Gods own people.. and one day biafra shall prevail. Nigeria is bullshit .. nothing more than a bunch of tribalistic satans called hausas and yorubas.... we the igbos have prooven to be above tribalism and ethnicity..and when we finally develope that lagoon,that idiot oba will still chase us back to the dry land.. there is no such thing as the oba of lagos.. tout in regal attire

Ok, I am a big fool. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by MDEWOLE: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

My brother u have said it all.
Hope my people from S/East will take a clue from this.
We are one Nigeria and that should be the first in our mind.
tx.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by sleekp1: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you don't stand for something you stand for nothing (can't remember how that saying goes.)

Same EUROBOMBER reposted below [size=15pt]God, how some people can change overnight.[/size]

EUROBOMBER:

The Yorubas are very angry to see the strong alliance between the Igbos and the SS. They have always mocked us for being landlocked blablabla but I have said it before that the real Igbo land is bigger than the Nigerian politically created SE.

If Nigeria breaks today, we will definitely get access to the sea via Akwa Ibom. This is why the yorubas are angry because they feel life begins and ends in Lagos.

EUROBOMBER:

Shut your ewedu stinking mouth you ebola infested bat. grin grin grin Even amdioha will reject a cursed cretin like you for sacrifice because your bllod is useless and of no value. You will be cut to pieces and fed to sharks for lunch grin grin grin

You are already dead and finished because I can see that you are just a moving corpse grin grin grin grin Rot is hell hardelah grin grin grin

EUROBOMBER:

Lies from the frog-eyed jajaban who has converted Lagos state to his personal ATM and wallet. wink We need "Change" in Lagos State. grin grin

EUROBOMBER:

Get lost old cretinous fvcktard. Collecting N50, N50 from Thief.nubu to sing his praises online just to buy akara. grin grin grin grin

Buhari will never be president of Nigeria, you can go to hell if you like. Fool. Shameless loser! tongue Ntoorrr. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by dklex(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

U have said it all brother, we can only move forward as a country if we love and respect each other. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by deletrue: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I don't know you guys still fink that way. It's only Igbo folks that scream "One Nigeria is a scam" etc. You guys won't leave the sentiments of the civil war behind, many won't let us forge ahead. Jonathan, a Nigerian, wasn't performing up to expectaction, Buhari, another Nigerian is perceived will do it better, and we gave d votes to him. Does it matter if a nationalised Russian/Togolesse rules us, and we are getting it right Let's forge ahead guys. U'll ave to tell me how the destroyed Ogoni land and other ND towns that ave been destroyed by oil exploitation by Shell capitalists and others have been touched significantly positively even under Jonathan, a Nigerian from Niger Delta; except that contracts are given to few corrupt elites/ex-terrorists.....the masses up there are still suffering.......NIGERIANS from d SS/SE region really need to let go of all those past grievances. We're in d 21st century for goodness sake. And most of you will be among those to point accusing fingers at whites being racists.......smh!
Thank you so much. The main issue here according to you is corruption. Meaning that Buhari's election is because he is a Saint. Can you tell me any political party that is more loaded with corrupt individuals other than the apc if corruption is why you voted out GEJ? The party you can comfortably and openly point at that is heavily loaded with corrupt people is apc. We have the chief of corruption like Thiefnu.bu, the general of corruption like Atiku, all the former pdp members who were asked to leave for corruption are in apc.
You people, the hausas and the yoruba cannot turn us down as at today again. That time don go since.
Whatever ways you may look at it, there is no way the entire yoruba states, the entire west will vote against GEJ because of corruption. It is a complete and open betrayal. But I want you people to know that there will be no peace again until we go our ways. You cannot get the crude from the owners unless they are all killed. Very shortly, we will kick off. Remember how you frustrated GEJ.
Ok , tell me if it was as a result of corruption that made the four governors to run away from GEJ? Was that action not taken to run down GEJ? Let us see how this country will end up.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by emmysoftyou: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
NetworkProblem:
well said..

Except dis statement that lagos is no man's land,but me I believe the yorubas own it..

Anyway I love ur comment apart from that..

Thank q
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
rummmy:
We igbos already know that the incoming govt already fail us as usual...all the govt in centre controlled by northerners have never brought any govt presence to us and the incoming govt will not be an exception..having known this we have lost intrest already..am using this medium to call all imolite to vote out okoroacha and apc from the SE and SS...if they like let them dwell in owerri,they will never succeed IJN
u are just a bigot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. / Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy / Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.