Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,607 members, 7,961,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ways To Love Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Love Your Wife (1179 Views)

Woman If You indeed Love Your eh hie... Then Do Them / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / Counter Thread: 100 Ways To Love Your Husband/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Love Your Wife by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
You knew that she was special the moment you 1st laid ur eyes on her. It was a dream comes true that day she said, "Yes!" Not that u want it that way, its just that life is so demanding. There is a grt news by just takin some moments of each day 2 fulfill the needs of ur marriage, you and ur wyf can feel like newlyweds for lyf!

LEAVE CANDY 4 HER TO FIND: Am not talking abt a 3 musketeers bar (unless that's what she likes). Buy a pretty box of chocolates. Leave them in her car or somhw other plc that she's sure 2 find them. Tuck a little "I love you" note inside 2 increase the effect.
KISS HER 4 AT LEAST 6 SECONDS: forget the little peck on ur way out the door in the mornin. Give her a kiss that will stay with her all day! Kissing 4 at least 6 seconds doesn't take that long but it makes 4 a much more meaningful kiss.
HOLD HANDS: Wives feel special when their husbands reach over and take their Hands. Its just a simple gesture, but it goes a long way.
MAIL HER A LETTER: E-mail has its plc, but 4 a woman, getting a letter in d mailbox addressed 2 her 4rm hubby...well now, that's just 2 romantic!
DEDICATE A SONG TO HER: Call your local radio station and have them 2 play a sound 4 ur sweetie! Tell them why u love her and her name, and have them 2 repeat it over the air!
COMMUNICATE WITH HER: Your wyf wants in on ur lyf. Tell her abt ur day or even ur hopes and dreams 4 the future. Talk abt the kids, or whatever happens 2 come 2 ur mind. Just communicate!
WHISPER IN HER EARS: Get close 2 ur wyf and whisper those sweet words of love in her ear. Try whispering something about ur private love lyf in d middle of a public plc and watch her blush!
HAVE FLOWERS DELIVERED 2 HER: Take some tym out of ur lunch break 2 swing by the flower shop. Have the florist deliver her flowers to your home or @ her plc of work, or deliver them urself!
PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER: Put ur arm around her while she's sitting nxt 2 u or while walking side by side.
CARESS HER: Gently caress her hair with ur hand or her face with ur lips. She loves 2 feel ur touch.
PRAISE HER IN FRONT OF OTHERS: Let ur wyf hear u brag on her while you're talking 2 others. She may blush or say something back. But secretly she's feeling proud of u that u are her man.
PRAISE HER 2 HER FACE: Tell ur wyf that u appreciate all that she does and the love that she shows 2 u.
TAKE HER ON A SUPRISE DATE: Secretly arrange 4 someone to watch ur children, If u have them, then take her by suprise. Taking her out 4 night that she won't 4get.
SAY U ARE SORRY WHEN WRONG: You're not too macho 2 say "I'm sorry" If u are wrong. Infact you'll be a much bigger man if u do.
DON'T HIDE ANYTHING 4RM HER: Be open and honest with ur wyf about everything. Keep an open line of communication btw the two of u at all tyms. Keeping things 4rm her, even small things, can hurt a relationship. If she should find out 4rm another source, she would feel hurt and disappointed that u didn't feel like u could share with her. This could ultimately damage her trust in u as well.
COMPLIMENT HER: Everyone needs a compliment now and then, but many wives need a little extra reassurance 2 make sure that she's still special in ur eyes. A compliment won't cost u anything but 4 ur wyf, it could be priceless!
DON'T 4GET SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Put it on ur phone schedule, hang on a calendar in ur vehicle, do what u must, but DON'T 4get ur anniversary, her birthday, or valentine's day!
ALWAYS KISS HER GOODNIGHT: Never even close ur eyes @ night until u have kissed ur wyf goodnyt.
TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER: Here's a way 2 get clean and have fun @ d same tym! Jump in the shower, mesh together, and do alot of kissing! Be sensitive if ur wyf feels insecure and make sure that u reassure her often.
WRITE HER A LOVE POEM: Put ur romantic thoughts into a rhyme that ur wyf will cherish 4rever! Not a poet? Just write down ur feelings the best u can she'll love it...
GIVE HER A MASSAGE: Grab the oil and lotion, then grab your wyf! Give her a full body massage and help her relax. (Try to at least get past her shoulders before moving on 2 other things).
PLAY A GAME TOGETHER: Bring out the board games or play a game of tennis. Playing a game together can help keep the two of u close.. If she beats u, admit it, don't say, "oh, i just let u win."
WASH DISHES 4 HER: You don't have 2 clean the whole house, but just doing one chore such as the dishes once in a while, or @ least cleaning up after urself will help her out alot.
GIVE HER A NICK NAME: Give her own nick name, like beautiful or angel.
GO ON A 2ND HONEYMOON: Remember how special ur honeymoon was? Take another one, and try 2 make it better than d 1st.
HELP HER UnCloth: Help her with the buttons or snaps. Caress her gently as u help remove her clothing. Do it slowly, piece by piece.
WORSHIP TOGETHER: Worship and pray with ur wyf. Our lives are made up of three parts. Body, mind and spirit. You need 2 connect in all 3 ways 2 be really close.
RESPECT HER: Showing respect is good.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by sinaj(f): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
waiting for someone to come nd summarise it for me
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by wunmi590(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Owk
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by wunmi590(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Owl
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
waiting for someone to come nd summarise it for me
Try and read it... Its an interesting topic. Don't be that lazy.
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by sinaj(f): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Try and read it... Its an interesting topic. Don't be that lazy.
awwww sad *goes back to read*
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:

awwww sad *goes back to read*
Good girl
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by sinaj(f): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Good girl
smiley
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by Paulonko(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who get time for this old sch list sad
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by IamLEGEND1: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
dem dey send flowers for 9ja?

and since wen did women start listening to radio?
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by Chadso(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Everything was cool until I saw 'wash dishes for her' Dafuq?? Why wuld I fuqin do dat??
Re: Ways To Love Your Wife by natas22: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's why you ladies get heart broken so easily its not a Disney film life is different.

www.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Be Sure About These Before Getting Married / 7 Things That Will Make A Man Never Want To Marry You! / My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.