Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids (568 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by Jboyossai(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
There was nothing I didn't hear
when I was a kid

-if you throw your fallen tooth
anywhere aside from
the roof, it won't grow again.

-if you put your fallen tooth
under
your pillow, it'll
turn into money.

-if you lick mango and drink
mineral, you will die.

-if you leave turkey head in a
cooler for a long
time, it will turn to snake.

-if you bury a snake's head with
it's body, it will
join together again.

-Nigeria won India 99-1.

-if you eat the upper part of paw-
paw, you'll run
mad.

-if you swallow orange seed, it
will grow in your
stomach.

-if you are hit seven times on
your
head with a
Bible, you will run mad.

-if someone jumps over you, you
will become
shorter.

-if you see a cattle egret, you will
have white spots
on your finger nails.

That's all I can remember for
now.
childhood was fun!...
add yours....please don't spoil the fun...
Re: Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by Fairgodwin(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
mine was, if you just touch a girl she will be pregnant. Even if it is just her hand you touch, she definitely would get pregnant. #ol boi, we avoided girls like a plague.
And as for that cattle egret, it was somehow true and real. Till date, that still beats me.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by Jboyossai(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Fairgodwin:
what? Don't you have things doing other than booking space?
Re: Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by Fairgodwin(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Jboyossai:
what? Don't you have things doing other than booking space?

Easy bro. Please enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by chiibekee(f): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2015
That number one really dealt with me
Re: Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by ginawest(f): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
wait o!!didn't india win Nigeria 99-1?my oldie told me dats y dey r not allowed to play football..
Re: Throw Back:: Things You Probably Heard And Believed When You Were Kids by osizi06(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Consider Removing Or Not Posting To Facebook ( Must Read ) / A Must Read For Ladies. / See What Happens When Photoshopping Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.