Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,692 members, 7,962,234 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere (4873 Views)

Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by jjwaterfalls(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok we hav heard
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Dotmanroy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
b4 nko...wetin she go tuk...The fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom!!!... Sai baba!!!
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by SeverusSnape(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Believe Sahara reporters at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
dieazani, dont mind those bad belle people, thats how they spoil people name'?? even my enemies on nairaland and beyond have also being carrying rumours about me begging chad and niger for assylum; what nonsense... when i already hold an e.u residence. dont mind dem jare.
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Davvymavvy: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whether you seek asylum in Afghanistan or Pakistan, it's
none of my business. When the time is ripe for prosecution,
you will bundled back inside crate to Nigeria so as to be
given special treatment in kirikiri maximum
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Flets:
I pity Nigerians

Now that APC won, they are still not giving up on propaganda.

Nigerians will be living a lie come May 29th. The propaganda on the masses will be so thick that they will have no clue what's going on.

Change they asked for, change they got. Time will tell what manner of change it is.... but the indices are obvious already.
Wait and find out! cheesy cynicism won't get us anywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Prestonvic(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
I LOVE THIS LADY
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by akinladejo: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:
I will be glad to see this woman in Jail.

No be only u bros!
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Lilaex: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Whether you dey sek asylum or Asylum dey seek you

Your date with Kirikiri is sacrosanct.

Just put your house in order and nack your husband enough
Hehehehehehe she must vomit the money cheesy
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by san316(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why ix she not part of the transition committee? She is the petroleum minister for God's sake.
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Flets:
I pity Nigerians

Nigerians will be living a lie come May 29th. The propaganda on the masses will be so thick that they will have no clue what's going on.

Change they asked for, change they got. Time will tell what manner of change it is.... but the indices are obvious already.

Don't mind them...It's human nature to always believe the grass is greener on the other side

I believe GMB will work but certainly the way the propagandists are hammering it...

These are indeed the best days to be alive, and it's prayer and faith that God keeps us alive and healthy as we behold events peel before us....

I always enjoy your mature and intelligent posts. ..the indices are obvious.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by ZUBY77(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
We know.

You are the chairperson of the opec. Ignore the propaganda media coys..

But if you stole our money, prepare to go to jail..
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by philips70(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Flets:
I pity Nigerians

Since when did Mr Ohi Alegbe became Diezani? Or has Diezani suddenly gone dumb from the shock of the defeat?
[s]
shortgun:

Dats someone's mother you are wishing evil.
Never wish anyone evil.... Even ur enemies.
[/s]
Crap!

Do you know her son who is barely out of the uni flies around in a private jet?

I'm not wishing her evil. That's exactly what she deserves. A long time in jail.
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by Ho2uba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]ko kan aye
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by BushidoBlue(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Other next four years will be very interesting. I can imagine the blackheads and the die hards going at each other's jugular.... lolzz by 2019 I will revisit this post.
Re: Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere by lalasticlala(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015

(1) (2)

See What My Yoruba Tenant Posted On Facebook. / Igbo Man Named Mohammed Is The Mayor Of Atlanta Georgia / Oil Multinationals Likely Behind The Economic Sabotage, Bombing Pipelines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.