Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,716 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1300015 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Update of upcoming DC movies both theatrical and HBOMax release....

I wonder when will HBOMax start work or pre-production for their DC TV shows. undecided undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Blue Beetle is looking pretty good.
Majority of the cast are South American.
Starts filming in April.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2022
abduleez1:
Blue Beetle is looking pretty good.
Majority of the cast are South American.
Starts filming in April.

Lady Styx is bad news
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lady Styx is bad news

Why??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Doings grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Violence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Only two CBMs have received the AMC Artisan Film Seal cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
abduleez1:

Why??

She is never truly defeated bro, she is too powerful...
I mean it in a good way
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
pu7pl3:

She is never truly defeated bro, she is too powerful...
I mean it in a good way

Noice.... cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
LMFAO..... grin grin grin

This Joker too fvvking ugly on God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Define Vengeance

Vengeance is that phenomena that causes fear to the extent when the Bat signal hits the sky, criminals run for their lives lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Zack Snyder representing.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:03am On Mar 28, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
Zack Snyder representing.... cool

Hail Snydra!!!

I laugh when people on this thread say Snyder's fans are minority. This should be an eye-opener...lmao

Now, He got an Oscars. Pretty impressive, hey. It was meant to be ZSJL but it was ineligible because of earlier Josstice League version.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2022
TonySpike:

Hail Snydra!!!

I laugh when people on this thread say Snyder's fans are minority. This should be an eye-opener...lmao

Now, He got an Oscars. Pretty impressive, hey. It was meant to be ZSJL but it was ineligible because of earlier Josstice League version.
Well, I still feel they are in the minority compared to the larger DC community.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Well, I still feel they are in the minority compared to the larger DC community.

It's good to have an opinion, hey.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2022
TonySpike:

Hail Snydra!!!

I still wonder how a minority will still be pulling such a huge followers and numbers.

Here is actually the theatre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGdYxvz7e4

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

If I may ask, who and who make up the larger DC Community?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
SMUAG:

I still wonder how a minority will still be pulling such a huge followers and numbers.

Here is actually the theatre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGdYxvz7e4

The pull was toomuch they just had to acknowledge it man grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2022
abduleez1:
Update of upcoming DC movies both theatrical and HBOMax release....

I wonder when will HBOMax start work or pre-production for their DC TV shows. undecided undecided

Thinking of flash, Flash wrapped filming in October last year,got pushed to next year for VFX issues. It's VFX will take a year and some months, that's a very long time just for VFX issues....
Very weird...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier55(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
SMUAG:

If I may ask, who and who make up the larger DC Community?

I don't like involving myself with all the whole Snyder drama. I'm a lover of good films irrespective of Director. I don't do Director's bias but when it comes to the DC fan base, Snyder fans are a minority. I'm speaking from evidence I've gotten from lots of social media groups I've come across and that I'm a part of. The non Snyder fans are the majority but to be candid, Snyder fans are way more than the Nolan fans.

As for Snyder's DC films, bro, Snyder's fans are not the only one supporting his films, most DC fans are. DC fans are lovers of good movies irrespective of directors and the funny thing is, majority of this DC fans supporting Snyder's DC films bash or troll Snyder fans which was the fault of Snyder fans anyway for starting the whole toxicity.
For example, I personally supported MoS when people were bashing it, does that mean I'm a Snyder fan? No, I'm just a lover of good films irrespective of directors and MoS is one if the greatest CBMs ever.

Snyder's fans, due to evidences from socal media groups, were not the only one supporting ZSJL for Oscars, majority of DC fans if not all across these social media platforms were pushing for it's Oscar's nomination and when it was announced that ZSJL couldn't make Oscars because it was a remake of 2017 JL, come and see the way majority of DC fans were mad, this were the same people (DC majority fanbase) that bashes and trolls Snyder fans.

Majority or all DC fans supported ZSJL for Oscars because, one, it was a good movie and it was Oscar worthy. Two, they wanted DC representation and ZSJL was the movie that could stand a chance against competitors.

Personally I supported ZSJL for Oscars and I'm extremely mad that it was disqualified. Does that make me a Snyder fan? No, I'm just a DC fan that loves good films especially good DC films irrespective of director.

So dear, Snyder fans were not the only ones supporting ZSJL for Oscars, majority of DC fans if not all did. I can't say the same for Army Of The Dead.

Not everyone that uses the #RestoreTheSnyderVerse on socal media platforms, is a Snyder fan, lots of them are non Snyder fans that just wants the universe to continue because they love it's concept. This are the same people that will use the #RestoreTheSnyderVerse this moment and the next moment they're trolling Snyder fans. Bro, this are things I see with my two eyes. I'm not making things up here.

ZSJL wasn't successful because of Snyder fans, all DC fans supported that, majority of whom are non Snyder fans, according to social media evidence. Majority of DC fans if not all on this thread supported ZSJL and even called for the restoration of The Snyder Verse because one, ZSJL was good and two, they love the Snyder Verse concept.
TheKingIsHere or BlackManta (either of them) that wrote a plea to WB to restore the Snyder Verse, are they Snyder fans?
Funny thing even Minemrys has claimed that he isn't a Snyder fan but he supported Zack Snyder, ZSJL and the Snyder Verse.

So bro, don't you think that Snyder fans are the one giving ZSJL the momentum it has rather it's DC fans as a whole or majority of DC fans of which, according to social media evidence, Snyder fans are a minority.

According to social media, the Snyder fanbase is massive probably running into millions but when compared to the non Snyder fanbase, they're a minority.

#Xavier
#DCian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Below are some screenshots from a social media group concerning the reactions of DC fans to the ZSJL Oscar Fan favorite winning.

Apart from the Nick Novotny guy, the rest are non Snyder fans especially the Sean Michael guy, that one takes serious pleasure in bashing Snyder fans but all the guys supported ZSJL for Oscars and they were mad when they disqualified it.

The success of ZSJL both commercially and Oscar wise is not a Snyder thing, it's a DC thing.
Do you know the pleasure DC fans derive finding out that ZSJL whooped Spiderman: No Way Home to claim that victory?

It gives DC a representation and a postive image not excluding the pride also.

So with all the support ZSJL got from DC fans, it baffles me how someone will think Snyder fans were the only ones that did the job.

I personally supported ZSJL. When some of my peeps where criticizing the movie, I stood my ground and defended it to the core. I massively rooted for that movie both offline and online but the thing is, I'm not a Snyder fan, I'm just a DC fan supporting a good DC film.

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Floyd Lawton never misses his target. Jada handed Deadshot the contract to take out Chris Rock, he did...

6 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Xavier5:
#Violence grin grin grin
Jesse doesn't look like Lex in the slightest.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Minemrys:
Floyd Lawton never misses his target. Jada handed Deadshot the contract to take out Chris Rock, he did...

That hit ehhh. Na Oscar worthy grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Still can't believe Army of the dead beat Spiderman No way home...at this rate Zach's movies would keep raking up fan votes anytime they are in contention.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Xavier5:

I don't like involving myself with all the whole Snyder drama. I'm a lover of good films irrespective of Director. I don't do Director's bias but when it comes to the DC fan base, Snyder fans are a minority. I'm speaking from evidence I've gotten from lots of social media groups I've come across and that I'm a part of. The non Snyder fans are the majority but to be candid, Snyder fans are way more than the Nolan fans.

As for Snyder's DC films, bro, Snyder's fans are not the only one supporting his films, most DC fans are. DC fans are lovers of good movies irrespective of directors and the funny thing is, majority of this DC fans supporting Snyder's DC films bash or troll Snyder fans which was the fault of Snyder fans anyway for starting the whole toxicity.
For example, I personally supported MoS when people were bashing it, does that mean I'm a Snyder fan? No, I'm just a lover of good films irrespective of directors and MoS is one if the greatest CBMs ever.

Snyder's fans, due to evidences from socal media groups, were not the only one supporting ZSJL for Oscars, majority of DC fans if not all across these social media platforms were pushing for it's Oscar's nomination and when it was announced that ZSJL couldn't make Oscars because it was a remake of 2017 JL, come and see the way majority of DC fans were mad, this were the same people (DC majority fanbase) that bashes and trolls Snyder fans.

Majority or all DC fans supported ZSJL for Oscars because, one, it was a good movie and it was Oscar worthy. Two, they wanted DC representation and ZSJL was the movie that could stand a chance against competitors.

Personally I supported ZSJL for Oscars and I'm extremely mad that it was disqualified. Does that make me a Snyder fan? No, I'm just a DC fan that loves good films especially good DC films irrespective of director.

So dear, Snyder fans were not the only ones supporting ZSJL for Oscars, majority of DC fans if not all did. I can't say the same for Army Of The Dead.

Not everyone that uses the #RestoreTheSnyderVerse on socal media platforms, is a Snyder fan, lots of them are non Snyder fans that just wants the universe to continue because they love it's concept. This are the same people that will use the #RestoreTheSnyderVerse this moment and the next moment they're trolling Snyder fans. Bro, this are things I see with my two eyes. I'm not making things up here.

ZSJL wasn't successful because of Snyder fans, all DC fans supported that, majority of whom are non Snyder fans, according to social media evidence. Majority of DC fans if not all on this thread supported ZSJL and even called for the restoration of The Snyder Verse because one, ZSJL was good and two, they love the Snyder Verse concept.
TheKingIsHere or BlackManta (either of them) that wrote a plea to WB to restore the Snyder Verse, are they Snyder fans?
Funny thing even Minemrys has claimed that he isn't a Snyder fan but he supported Zack Snyder, ZSJL and the Snyder Verse.

So bro, don't you think that Snyder fans are the one giving ZSJL the momentum it has rather it's DC fans as a whole or majority of DC fans of which, according to social media evidence, Snyder fans are a minority.

According to social media, the Snyder fanbase is massive probably running into millions but when compared to the non Snyder fanbase, they're a minority.

#Xavier
#DCian

Even if I tried to agree with all your points, but this one, I won't. I keep hearing Snyders' fans started the toxic thing, but no one will rather talked about the actually origin of why most snyder fans started going rampage. He is the most abuse director out there, either from he's employers or the fans/audience. Despite how great MoS was everything about it was still nitpicked to the core by both DC and MCU fans without trying to give the man a chance (since it was just the first movie of many to come). They still went ahead to use his daughter death to mock him and you still believed his fans started it.
When I asked about the larger DC community, what I'm asking is: which director, movie or even series makes up the larger share of the DC Community. They are all DC fans, but I think in terms followers, Snyder have more than any other director or writer out there.
Just like myself, initially, I tried as possible to praise and support anything from DCEU/DC movies, but when I saw how many/other DC fans outrightly blasting Snyder's DCEU movie(s) just for it being different from the implanted ideas most critics have brainwashed them to believe cbm is suppose to look like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
wink wink

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
SMUAG:

Even if I tried to agree with all your points, but this one, I won't. I keep hearing Snyders' fans started the toxic thing, but no one will rather talked about the actually origin of why most snyder fans started going rampage. He is the most abuse director out there, either from he's employers or the fans/audience. Despite how great MoS was everything about it was still nitpicked to the core by both DC and MCU fans without trying to give the man a chance (since it was just the first movie of many to come). They still went ahead to use his daughter death to mock him and you still believed his fans started it.
When I asked about the larger DC community, what I'm asking is: which director, movie or even series makes up the larger share of the DC Community. They are all DC fans, but I think in terms followers, Snyder have more than any other director or writer out there.
Just like myself, initially, I tried as possible to praise and support anything from DCEU/DC movies, but when I saw how many/other DC fans outrightly blasting Snyder's DCEU movie(s) just for it being different from the implanted ideas most critics have brainwashed them to believe cbm is suppose to look like.

As regards the Snyder fans vs non Snyder fans toxicity debacle, I take back my words and suspend it for the meantime, I'm going to do a study to find out the actual origin or cause of the whole drama. I love arguing with facts, so I apologise for bringing it up.

As regards the issue of Snyder fans numbers in the larger DC fanbase, I'm not talking about it on the ground of individual director's fanbase rather on the ground of Snyder fanbase against the general non Snyder DC fanbase. On this ground, going with social media data, Snyder fans are a minority with a large margin against the general non Snyder DC fanbase.

But if we're to look at the fanbase of individual DC directors, Snyder takes the lead in terms of fans, according to the data on social media.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Barrywhyte1:
wink wink

So after all the "DUNE IS GOING TO BOMB" noise, Dune ended up becoming a success in;

*Box Office, going with covid-19 standard

*Streaming

*Oscars, winning six fvcking awards.

So much for "IT WAS GOING TO BOMB"

MORALE OF THE STORY: Don't take anybody's prediction about a movie before it's release especially the doom ones, serious and this applies to all the "FLASH IS GONNA BOMB" crew.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Xavier5:

As regards the Snyder fans vs non Snyder fans toxicity debacle, I take back my words and suspend it for the meantime, I'm going to do a study to find out the actual origin or cause of the whole drama. I love arguing with facts, so I apologise for bringing it up.

As regards the issue of Snyder fans numbers in the larger DC fanbase, I'm not talking about it on the ground of individual director's fanbase rather on the ground of Snyder fanbase against the general non Snyder DC fanbase. On this ground, going with social media data, Snyder fans are a minority with a large margin against the general non Snyder DC fanbase.

But if we're to look at the fanbase of individual DC directors, Snyder takes the lead in terms of fans, according to the data on social media.

#Xavier
#DCian

Yes, even if we all are DC fans, we still have our preferred directors or writers that make us to fall in love more with DC. On that note, Snyder takes the major share.
Funny thing is, actually, I wasn't even a Snyder fan before DCEU, but when I watched MoS (June 15th, 2013 at Genesis cinema. A date I can't forget)....mehnn....I was blown out by what he actual did, and cause I had never seen anything close to that when replicating a comic book page into an actual movie!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.