Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1301130 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
How many of you guys have watched the lastest episode of watchmen?

Man, the way they used concept of time with Dr Manhattan is the best thing I have seen ever.

That moment Angela realized she started the whole thing with Crawford is refreshing.

The way they made Manhattan capture look so believable is WOW shocked

Minemrys, I hope you saw how they maintained Dr Manhattan as a white man when he was still human, supporting my initial point that anyone can play a blue man undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wonder Woman 1984 plot leaked online, be careful with any Wonder Woman article you see online to avoid spoilers.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:

Man, the way they used concept of time with Dr Manhattan is the best thing I have seen ever.

That moment Angela realized she started the whole thing with Crawford is refreshing.

Minemrys, I hope you saw how they maintained Dr Manhattan as a white man when he was still human, supporting my initial point that anyone can play a blue man undecided
yeah, i love how they portrayed manhattan and how Yahaya did it. But n0pe, they did n0t support ur theory. If any0ne can portray him like u say, why go bey0nd hiding his face? They should've made it Yahaya's face all through without having manhattan hide behind a mask itself. Obviously, they wanted to play by the idea that any0ne can be manhattan walking around am0ngst humans. And they went with the cheeper m0ve by n0t casting an0ther actor to play manhattan if n0t why spend the whole time hiding manhattan's face fr0m the audience?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
hulk616:
you are very wrong, that hairstyle is not gay angry
keep deluding urself. Google lesbians, that's their hair cut.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minemrys:

keep deluding urself. Google lesbians, that's their hair cut.
trash that is not lesbians haircut angry angry
captain marvel is not gay angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Wonder Woman 1984 plot leaked online, be careful with any Wonder Woman article you see online to avoid spoilers.
thank you for the information grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
hulk616:
thank you for the information grin grin grin grin grin
It may be fake you know, but when I read it, it had some elements of truth in it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
It may be fake you know, but when I read it, it had some elements of truth in it
i just need 10% truth and i will finish the rest. grin
DC fans are going to cry from march to june 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thekingishere, Pu7pl3, Minemrys, Blackspider, Blackmanta, Xavier5

I have a feeling that BoP might flop. cry cry

The comments on blogs are not encouraging.\

I wish WB had gone with an established director.

To make it worse, they're going for an R rating.

Oh my God, I don't think I'm up for another heartbreak from D.C embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
hulk616:
trash that is not lesbians haircut angry angry
captain marvel is not gay angry angry
bo0kmarked.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

Oh my God, I don't think I'm up for another heartbreak from D.C embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
if the film is good, it w0n't flop. Then again, it w0n't flop. Sex will sell it if n0thing does. But am hoping for atleast a go0d story.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minemrys:

yeah, i love how they portrayed manhattan and how Yahaya did it. But n0pe, they did n0t support ur theory. If any0ne can portray him like u say, why go bey0nd hiding his face? They should've made it Yahaya's face all through without having manhattan hide behind a mask itself. Obviously, they wanted to play by the idea that any0ne can be manhattan walking around am0ngst humans. And they went with the cheeper m0ve by n0t casting an0ther actor to play manhattan if n0t why spend the whole time hiding manhattan's face fr0m the audience?
When Angela asked him why he was hiding his face, he said he didn't want people to recognize him na. undecided

Even when Angela insisted, he said he would if only she would go out on a date with him the next day
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
hulk616:
i just need 10% truth and i will finish the rest. grin
DC fans are going to cry from march to june 2020
Look who says he doesn't post spoilers.

You are just one big hypocritical liar. angry

I don't know the type of life you are living but I hope it doesn't ends online undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
It was bound to leak due to its original date moving, that wouldn't stop the movie from making its money though, same with black widow plot and eternals
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

It won't flop but it won't do over $500m, I hope that $1b isn't your benchmark for success? Because I don't see any movie making such next year. Maybe WW84, minions and tenets.

2021 is the next 2019 for billion dollars movie and sabotaging from studios grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:
It won't flop but it won't do over $500m, I hope that $1b isn't your benchmark for success? Because I don't see any movie making such next year. Maybe WW84, minions and tenets.

2021 is the next 2019 for billion dollars movie and sabotaging from studios grin

That's the prob bro, I don't think it'll go above 250 mill.

And the budget is 100 miill. embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

Lol, it will go past that and besides this was the last film greenlited post Snyder

It would do just over Shazam number
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:
Lol, it will go past that and besides this was the last film greenlited post Snyder

It would do just over Shazam number
BoP will do MoS numbers, Harley will carry the movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
BoP will do MoS numbers, Harley will carry the movie
MoS did a 6, I don't think it will go higher than 5 or optimistic 5.5
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

It won't flop...don't listen to comments on blogs man,if the film is good nothing can deny it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:

Sjw feminist power says it does just above MOS..don't underestimate them plus normal people also love Harley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:

I've seen it bruh... A GOD WALKS INTO A BAR get it? Abar is Angela's surname and he walked into a bar and met her cheesy

Someone should show Geoff Johns how to portray a character's powers in a TV show,not that nonsense he was doing with Titans which I'm sure he will continue and still do with star girl angry

Finally we know how Ozymandias landed on one of Jupiter's moons aka Europa

And something tells me that Dr Manhattan let himself get teleported cos he knows how the grand scheme of things would finally play out...if not then he is just dumb for letting it happen,guess being a God is too boring for him

Side note: is Regina not totally badass??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

I've seen it bruh... A GOD WALKS INTO A BAR get it? Abar is Angela's surname and he walked into a bar and met her cheesy

Someone should show Geoff Johns how to portray a character's powers in a TV show,not that nonsense he was doing with Titans which I'm sure he will continue and still do with star girl angry

Finally we know how Ozymandias landed on one of Jupiter's moons aka Europa

And something tells me that Dr Manhattan let himself get teleported cos he knows how the grand scheme of things would finally play out...if not then he is just dumb for letting it happen,guess being a God is too boring for him

Side note: is Regina not totally badass??
yup, loved everything abt watchmen. I loved yahaya as manhattan. Regina is bey0nd here. I really dnt see how a seas0n 2 can top this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:

BoP would make past 500mill, trust me. I suspect it doing suicide squad m0ney.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minemrys:

yup, loved everything abt watchmen. I loved yahaya as manhattan. Regina is bey0nd here. I really dnt see how a seas0n 2 can top this.

Fr bro but I'm explicitly open to having my mind blown to bits again.. starting from the season finale
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:
Look who says he doesn't post spoilers.

You are just one big hypocritical liar. angry

I don't know the type of life you are living but I hope it doesn't ends online undecided
did I post any spoiler? undecided
Comprehension is your problem. You can see bad effect of spoon feeding. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

floppy birds.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minemrys:

if the film is good, it w0n't flop. Then again, it w0n't flop. Sex will sell it if n0thing does. But am hoping for atleast a go0d story.
sex
DC young fans parents won't allow them watch his movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:
It was bound to leak due to its original date moving, that wouldn't stop the movie from making its money though, same with black widow plot and eternals
stop lying which black widow plot is out?
I hope you offline life is different
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackspider:

minions grin grin grin

2021 is another billions year for Disney just like 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.