Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,981 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68935 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by samo3(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hi, my name is samuel from P.H
And i am a man-u fan from belle. when it comes to man-u i have no shaking.
one love to all united fans.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Two of em will be okay.
Fergie is just playing dice with Mourinho.

I know right.
Evans' injury is not that serious. He came off early as a precaution I guess.
I think O'Shea will be fine.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2009
chamotex:

Either one of O'Shea or Evans will be okay

O'Shea has trained this evening @ San Siro so he would partner Rio in the middle.
Rio-O'Shea partnership was used against Roma last season when Vidic suffered a twisted knee in Rome last season.

Fabio-Rio-Sheasy-Evra

Johnny Evans did not train though. cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

O'Shea has trained this evening @ San Siro so he would partner Rio in the middle.
Rio-O'Shea partnership was used against Roma last season when Vidic suffered a twisted knee in Rome last season.

Fabio-Rio-Sheasy-Evra

Johnny Evans did not train though. cry

I'm not a tad bit worried about O'Shea. He'll deliver.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
chamotex:

I'm not a tad bit worried about O'Shea. He'll deliver.

The best way to deal with those Italians is by catching em on the break.
I wouldn't mind Tevez and Rooney starting though. . . . .2mrw's game is not cut out for Dimitar.
Letz pack hustlers and ball winners everywhere on the pitch to put the pressure off our defence.
I would like Park n Fletcher to start too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

The best way to deal with those Italians is by catching em on the break.
I wouldn't mind Tevez and Rooney starting though. . . . .2mrw's game is not cut out for Dimitar.
Letz pack hustlers and ball winners everywhere on the pitch to put the pressure off our defence.
I would like Park n Fletcher to start too.

Fergie plays 4-5-1 away from home in Europe.
So a Carrick-Fletcher-Giggs combo won't be a bad idea. I've got a feeling Giggs will start.
Berba should start from the bench.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2009
Bringing the fight to you guys today, lets see how you guys can hold up against the Special one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2009
mavtrevor:

Bringing the fight to you guys today, lets see how you guys can hold up against the Special one.

Another Chelsea fan looking for the downfall of United.Apparently it's over in England.We'll see who laughs last by this time tomorrow
Sigh.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
Bringing the fight to you guys today, lets see how you guys can hold up against the Special one
most of them started supporting Chelsea when Maureen was the coach.
Now they cant seem to get over the loss of Maureen

Tonite is the day the special one will be re-christened the odd one
UTD all the way
cant wait.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hey!!! My guys, defence na wahala ooh!
Assuming JO does not pass a late fitness test, what happens?
We can do it against Inter but with a make shift defence? tad scared!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Emperoh

I understand how u feel, we just have to find a way out. If we have to play carrick as a make shift CB then so it will be. But then hope JO is ok to free Carrick for his normal position.

Am sure JM is thinking they can kill us off with our injury problems, but he also has to be weary of our attack.

I also think we could play fletcher and scholes in the middle, Park/Nani and Ronaldo at the wings with Tevez and Rooney upfront.

How badly injured is Anderson?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Emperoh

I understand how u feel, we just have to find a way out. If we have to play carrick as a make shift CB then so it will be. But then hope JO is ok to free Carrick for his normal position.

Am sure JM is thinking they can kill us off with our injury problems, but he also has to be weary of our attack.

I also think we could play fletcher and scholes in the middle, Park/Nani and Ronaldo at the wings with Tevez and Rooney upfront.

How badly injured is Anderson?
even if he was fit, i wont use him for this game

no playing to the gallery today
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
So we have a Game tonight??
I'm predicting a 3-0 victory, and this one no be just for mouth oh,  grin grin

Anywayz, shouts out to all my peoples
Criz hun, how are ya??, My dear happy belated birthday to u, wish you many more wondrous years ahead dear,  kiss cheesy
Don, my Don, i see you, whats good?? wink cheesy

And My one and only, TKB, whats popping baby, how u feeling too?? kiss kiss kiss, missed ya  wink

Its well wiff us oh, its one united y'all, laterzzzzz!!! smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
So we have a Game tonight??
I'm predicting a 3-0 victory, and this one no be just for mouth oh,
shocked shocked shocked

And My one and only, TKB, whats popping baby, how u feeling too?? , missed ya

babes whts gud? we don miss u for here o
make sure u stay glued to the TV and ur fone by ur side
when we get the goals, ur fone will ring wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2009
tkb417:

babes whts gud? we don miss u for here o
make sure u stay glued to the TV and ur fone by ur side
when we get the goals, ur fone will ring wink

Her fone will ring??
U guys should be watching this kinda game together with Champagne n pop corn. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The games are coming thick n fast.
After Inter, we play Tottenham in the Carling Cup final @ Wembley.
Thank Bleep. . . . . .Vidic would be playing in that one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2009
tkb417:

even if he was fit, i wont use him for this game

no playing to the gallery today

tkb, thats not fair on Anderson naa.

Which type of playing to the gallery are talking bout. Showboating or the shooting of the ball above the stadium all in the attempt of trying to score. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2009
~smurf:

Don, my Don, i see you, whats good?? wink cheesy

I am kool. . . . . .
Sauron trusts his boys to come out victorious tonight.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2009
strange that with the defensive crisis,I feel easy.
Maybe something tht has to do with what I saw them do vs AC.

But we should be careful.
We need to hit them on the break.
Like someone says,that's thebest way to beat an italian team.
Inter aren't exctly a pacy team,but they could be deadly.

I heard O'Shea is actually favourite to fill that spot.True he played there vs Roma last year in rome.He could offer hope.He's versatileand actually played above my expectations while he filled in for Evra.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
Her fone will ring??
U guys should be watching this kinda game together with Champagne n pop corn.  

yeah dawg but im here in las gidi and shes there in DC

The games are coming thick n fast.
After Inter, we play Tottenham in the Carling Cup final @ Wembley.
Thank Bleep. . . . . .Vidic would be playing in that one.

dont worry, we have the squad to deliver
i trust ma boiz

tkb, thats not fair on Anderson naa.

Which type of playing to the gallery are talking bout. Showboating or the shooting of the ball above the stadium all in the attempt of trying to score

exactly, we need the balls in the net. not at the other side of the stadium grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2009
so whats our prediction for the evening?

Smurfie na football we dey play ooh, no be cricket grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2009
1-1 or 0-0
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2009
[center]What a time to have defensive crisis. . .as much as i trust and believe in this United team, i cant help but fear that we concede too many goals. . attack is the best form of defense. .we need to keep the ball so we can limit the pressure on the defense. . the midfield is the key today. , [/center]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
D Day.
Mancs, please buy lots of kleenex tonight tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

D Day.

Its nice to see you care grin tongue

Anyways, shouldn't you be worried bout Ranieri and his boys or you think your teams bonding session will see u guys through.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

D Day.

U are here again. . . . . .All your prognosis have a way of slapping you hard on your greasy ass. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are here again. . . . . .All your prognosis have a way of slapping you hard on your greasy ass. grin grin

Yea. . .me again
Gonna put some liquor in ma kids juice 2nite so they'll sleep off  tongue
If this is the only CL game i ever watch, i'll be damned glad.
How i'd luv to see my former boss tear Mancs apart.  cheesy cheesy

coded guy:

Its nice to see you care grin tongue

Anyways, shouldn't you be worried bout Ranieri and his boys or you think your teams bonding session will see u guys through.

Sir, if u did some Psychology, u'll know the powerr of bonding.
Its all Chelsea now. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

Yea. . .me again
Gonna put some liquor in ma kids juice 2nite so they'll sleep off tongue

This is creepy tongue
BlueDiva:

Sir, if u did some Psychology, u'll know the powerr of bonding.
Its all Chelsea now. cool

Hope the bonding doesn't go beyond bonding shocked tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2009
Joking 'bout the kids. Just saying i won't miss the game for heaven. cheesy

Bonding is bonding. Simple
Our peeps don't do men, don't do married women, don't do hookers.
Unlike some Portugese i know. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

Bonding is bonding. Simple
Our peeps don't do men, don't do married women, don't do hookers.
Unlike some Portugese i know. wink

Ashley Cole was found having anal sex with a man some seasons ago.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2009
U dey follow tabloid story?
Sauron, u fall my hand.
Bloody rumour !!!

CR7s own is glaring.
Even lots of ur legends were reknowned nuisance.
Highly irresponsible men.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

U dey follow tabloid story?
Sauron, u fall my hand.
Bloody rumour !!!

The Vidro clip is on youtube. Check it.
Cashley is a gay

CR7s own is glaring.
Even lots of ur legends were reknowned nuisance.
Highly irresponsible men.

Ronaldo shags classic models.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ashley Cole was found having anal sex with a man some seasons ago.

Actually it was 2 seasons ago. It was him, Sol Campbell and some others. I think that Choice fm DJ was part of them aswell.

They out their fones on vibration and put them in their cocks for stimulation. What Retards?!!!!

bleeping Fudge Packers grin grin grin grin grin No wonder he can't control a simple ball anymore. He prefers the real ones grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.