Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (778 Views)

My Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This Skin Infection / Nairalanders, I Need Your Help On How To Stop This Constant Sneezing / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help.two Year's In Hospital,, Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by greyskalez(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: . by Bola4mi(f): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rub shea butter(ori) everyday the mark wil disappear.

1 Like

Re: . by greyskalez(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok Bola I will try it but how effective is it
Re: . by uboma(m): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Your wound is 8 years old now and still fresh like you described above?

I doubt shea butter will do much. If I were you, I'll sue the teacher who inflicted the injuries on me, its never too late.

In the meantime, I'll advise that you visit a Dermatologist as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: . by TlcHealthGroup(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
greyskalez:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I have this problem which has been a burden and also an embarrassment to me over the years.it happened way back in my junior high school on the first day of my mock exams. Before the commencement of the exams my class teacher went round demanding for our school fee receipts and if you failed to produce it you get lashed.
Unluckily for me I forgot my receipts and that didn't mean well for me, the lunatic woman wiped me so much and so hard on my back that I got marks on my back and I regretted coming for that exams that day. When I got home I showed it to my guardians who were so furious and even wanted coming with me the next day to school to demand why but I pleaded with them not to being that I knew it might lead to something very serious that might disrupt my exams and I felt that the marks will disappear with time, but its been 8years now and the marks are still there and looking fresh like it happend yesterday. Most times I find it difficult to remove my shirts in public because I get so many embarrassing questions like "bobo you don blend?".As for the woman I had long forgiven her but each time I feel the marks I feel something bad for her. So please my fellow nairalanders I need a cure or remedy to this marks on my back as I will be most greatful if these marks are gone....thanks
This might be a case of severe prolonged hyperglicemia(excess gilicemic or sugar in the blood stream) which causes your blood clot not to function properly and therefore keeping the wound fresh,i refer to the term as hyperglicemia and not diabetes because u are still way too young to have diabetes although hyperglicemia is a path to diabetes.i would advice u to perform a blood glicemic index test (blood sugar test)for more expanciated answers email us @ Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com or call 08185664889#TEAM TLC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Had Unprotected Sex / Sex Drive Killers / YOUR KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.