Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:19 PM

Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? (6687 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by MrCrackles(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2009
oyinda.:

If a girl is cheap, men complain and say the modest ones are better.
If she plays hard to get or has a high standard, they still complain and say the cheap ones are better. 

if you think a girl is cheap then go find one that's expensive!! as easy as that. but don't come on here creating another topic saying girls play hard to get or have standards that are too high.

reminds me of the ebenezer obey song. it is impossible to satisfy human.  lipsrsealed

I actually thought the tone of this topic will be happy with the guys considering themselves lucky since cheap girls is every guys' dream. or at least that's what I thought. Now, i just realize guys are very confused about what they want

LMFAO
! grin grin grin
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by smurf1(f): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
What a loser! sad
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by sylvao2000(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2009
ok, and ur sisters too
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by sydney82(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2009
girls nawoooo!!!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by nana(f): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2009
This poster is on some hard stuff. If ur babe is cheap,prolly because u picked her from a slum,go and get an expensive gyal.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by skolars(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2009
hi
its real
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by tmoney11(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2009
smiling!!!! grin exposure really matter allot. Most of guys that are complaining here are lack of exposure. you can never compare Ireland babe with mainland babe lailai.

We are different people and we can never be the same, let cheap girls go for cheap guys, while expensive babe go for expensive guys also. that is how it will work
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by charles316: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2009
@poster,

u are very right.
sincerely, i love sex like every other human being but d way girls give men sex iis crazy.they no send these days .the worst thing is dat if they see a friend who is not bad,they try to rope d person in.

i am not attacking u girls

but i think every girl needs to think about this.one thing u shld know is dat u mustnt yield to every guy who wants sex (relationship) with u.

most times girls behave as if HIV no longer exist.

[b][/b]62% of hiv patient in nigeria are female betw 16-32yrs
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by CrazyMan(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
I think it has to do with the up bringing of that child. Most girls these days are brought up by lukewarm parents; parents that don't really bother to look into their daughter's teenage lifestyle. So what else should one expect when such a girl gains addmission into higher institution? She would have all the freedom to display her characteristices.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by khanye(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2009
Money for hand
Back for . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by arramyjay: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2009
Bleep-You:

@post

Every girl is born cheap not almost every girl!

You can buy them off with virtually anything. To some it is a romantic N2,000 dinner or shoes worth $50 or buy them recharge card of N150 before they sleepwith you!

It is a give an take and only whores behave like that and that means all girls ar whores!

Am sure your mum will gladly be crown the queen of them all.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by arramyjay: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2009
Oh good,Bleep u,kudos to her and she did a horrible job,she should have straggled you.its understandable.U need your head checked.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by arramyjay: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2009
ok
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by jamace(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2009
This guy must be very cheap because he toasts anything in skirt. Tufiakwa embarassed.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by ida4real(f): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why?
« #34 on: February 02, 2009, 09:04 PM »

Signs of changing times.
i say signs of end time, wink
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2009
Funny how all of a sudden its crazy threads like this that have eventually taken over this forum!! angry angry
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by skolars(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2009
what is your problem man if a woman accept your proposal,those it means she is cheap,what if she turn you down,what will you say then,i know you will still be the first person to cry out,girlsssssssss are tough,plz mind the way you use your language about girls,there are not cheap as you think.ok

its like the above quoted write did not complete his secondary education
plz my dear this forum is for graduates/underg. not S S 1 2 3 students
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
I think its b'cos most girls these day are so desperate to get married and they allow the pressure to get into thier heads before they cud control it. And besides the HOLY BIBLE say "A TIME SHALL COME WHEN 4-5 LADIES SHALL TOAST A MAN AND BEG HIM TO MARRY THEM, SO DEY WOULD ANSWER HIS NAME". So i'd say its coming to pass. But the main r'sons are DESPERATION/ DEPRESSION. Oh!, 1 more thing, The WORLD is more populated wit females than males, so i'd say its a COMPETITION!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
I think its b'cos most girls these day are so desperate to get married and they allow the pressure to get into thier heads before they cud control it. And besides the HOLY BIBLE say "A TIME SHALL COME WHEN 4-5 LADIES SHALL TOAST A MAN AND BEG HIM TO MARRY THEM, SO DEY WOULD ANSWER HIS NAME". So i'd say its coming to pass. But the main r'sons are DESPERATION/ DEPRESSION. Oh!, 1 more thing, The WORLD is more populated wit females than males, so i'd say its a COMPETITION!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
I think its b'cos most girls these day are so desperate to get married and they allow the pressure to get into thier heads before they cud control it. And besides its high every girl GRAB a boy. But the main r'sons are DESPERATION/ DEPRESSION. Oh!, 1 more thing, since the WORLD is more populated wit females than males, i'd say its a COMPETITION 4 the girls!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
I think its b'cos most girls these day are so desperate to get married and they allow the pressure to get into thier heads before they cud control it. And besides its high every girl GRAB a boy. But the main r'sons are DESPERATION/ DEPRESSION. Oh!, 1 more thing, since the WORLD is more populated wit females than males, i'd say its a COMPETITION 4 the girls!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Too Old For Him? / Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.