Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,646 members, 7,962,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? (16842 Views)

Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud / A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by afoajokaigbo: 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
I have been using this platform too for a very long time. For me there system is great. calling them to rectify the issue of recharging the data bundle on my phone without it being recharged immediately is not my problem but not having a good customer care to handle this issue makes them look like they fraudulent. I wonder how people will designer a great system like that with feedback. That is why businesses go bankrupt over time.
In my case I funded my Wallet and tried to buy data from my wallet they debited my wallet without giving the data equivalent. I tried to contact their customer care and a lady picked the call and I laid my complaint. Do you know for almost 2 months now it is that same old story and I guess my #2700 is gone. If any of their representative is here let them check my detail from their database with my registered phone number 09085248607. like I said before their platform is great only for those of us who can bear poor customer service attitude
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by daris(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
I can't believe club konnect deducted my money 8k for dstv subscriptions for the past one week and refuse to pick my calls or refund my money, pls do any one has anoda line I can reach out to them apart from the one on the Web site.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by ezegold4we: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Why will nairaland management allow such a fraudulent company to be advertising on their platform,

This is unbelievable, I transferred money, ordered for data and recharge card, till now, nothing has been done and it's getting to two days, I decided to run a review only to discover that this is almost the same challenge every of their client is experiencing,
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by johntayo: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2020
I stopped using clubkonnect after the online payment failed to redirect to their sites after successful payments twice I called the customer care number that they should check the email connected to the payment gateway they are using that the transaction is there, it's 2 years ago. I am using Cheap Data on Playstore and https://nairadata.com.ng
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by adagba001: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
I wish i saw this before proceeding to buy data from them. They are not picking calls nor replying emails and messages. This is obviously scam. I wish i checked them up before putting my money.. To think i believed them coz i saw their advert on nairaland. Terrible
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by chyna4jes(f): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
even me ,I have not been credited for months, club konnect is a scam.

Good morning clubkonnect.
I renewed my website and I noticed it still went off the day it was meant to expire. I also realized someone was using all the money in my wallet and I complained to clubkonnect and you told me to change my login number. The challenge now is that all my upgraded members are renewing their sites on the other number and clubkonnect promised to link the 2 numbers so they can be in one account and this is already 8months nothing yet has been done and clubkonnect refused to pay me my upgraders' commission money and people are renewing their site and it's going to almost 100k commission wallet I have missed and clubkonnect has refused to attend to my issue. Me am ready to call nellobyte on all social media platforms till my issue is sorted out. I cannot lose all the money I lost then and lose my renewal from my own members. It won't happen ooo. Am ready for clubkonnect. Here is my formal login number: 07039654166

Here is my new login number: 07064791840

Please give me my all my commission and link my 2 numbers now.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by clubkonnect: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward all the login numbers of the upgraded member on your old account to support@clubkonnect.com
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

chyna4jes:

Good morning clubkonnect.
I renewed my website and I noticed it still went off the day it was meant to expire. I also realized someone was using all the money in my wallet and I complained to clubkonnect and you told me to change my login number. The challenge now is that all my upgraded members are renewing their sites on the other number and clubkonnect promised to link the 2 numbers so they can be in one account and this is already 8months nothing yet has been done and clubkonnect refused to pay me my upgraders' commission money and people are renewing their site and it's going to almost 100k commission wallet I have missed and clubkonnect has refused to attend to my issue. Me am ready to call nellobyte on all social media platforms till my issue is sorted out. I cannot lose all the money I lost then and lose my renewal from my own members. It won't happen ooo. Am ready for clubkonnect. Here is my formal login number: 07039654166

Here is my new login number: 07064791840

Please give me my all my commission and link my 2 numbers now.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Gooddealz(f): 4:23am On Apr 29, 2021
@clubkonnect.

Pls beneficiary of this transaction said data was not received despite showing completed.

Pls can you go over your record and confirm pls?

The customer is on my neck since yesterday and my integrity is at stake here. As a matter of fact, he woke me up this morning. Help!!!

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Gives Obaigbena Two-week Ultimatum To Refund N670m / Chained Promise Ude Rescued In Ogun By Police / Armed Robbers Snatch N16m From NNPC Mega Station Employees In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.