Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:07 PM

Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan (47640 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by yaqoubmjy: 6:54am On May 02, 2015
where hv u deploy my town emir to na, cos from all d list members i cnt found him dia ie d Emir of Okene, Alhaji Ado Ibrahim. Metcheeeeeeew
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by NiceMan4(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2015
Neyoor:

He always make sure he traveled all the way from his town down to Ilorin anytime Unilorin is his doing her yearly convocation, he don't hesitate to offer handshakes to the graduands and he always support the school with cash during convocation.

How many of these old Emir's can do such?
That's very impressive, he's my king and we are proud of him.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Yasirarafat: 8:18am On May 02, 2015
mY saLutE 2 baba of YoLa

BarkindO barkinidummm BABA of fULani

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by engrhorla(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Who are the Amebo in Bayelsa? You no go respect yourself?
Abeg Abeg Abeg! I follo u talk?
Idiota!!! Get a life
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by francizy(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Igbos won't like that Akiolu is on that list.

You can't touch our Oba. Make the case quench at ICC grin

Chai! Obsession at its peak..

Don't worry, we will find that Igbo guy that broke your heart and prosecute him... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.