Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,484 members, 7,961,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share (983 Views)

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2015
...looks can really be deceitful.

cc
RoyalRoy
lalasticlala
farano
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2015
Yes ooh, €580 fa.
Looks really can be deceitful. Funny enough s/he is a nlder and still active.

I have moved on but not forgotten.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Yes ooh, €580 fa.
Looks really can be deceitful. Funny enough s/he is a nlder and still active.

I have moved on but not forgotten.
so sorry about that.good u moved on my sister.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
Yea
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
Yes ooo........ And d most painful part of it is dat u would neva believe she can do dat, She has a very innocent look nd behaviour.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
yeah, my brother asked me to lend him my x-box 360 so avoid dulling moment with his friends. I wanted to be a good brother so i lend him. Not long after then, i was going to school, i asked for my game and he told me he'v already packed it with my goods.. getting to my hostel, na Nintendo i find inside o.. i couldn't do much when i returned coz i missed him and i'm happy to see him again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
....so I met dis dude on nairaland and we became good friends. a certain time I needed a laptop,so he advice I come to his shop in Ikeja..before I left the house my people told me to hold on that someone that is into laptop repairs would be coming to go with me. I was like don't worry I know this dude so well his in my church bla bla bla bla.and I sneak out without letting anybody know.

.....fastforward...I got there and he brought one laptop that got no name but very clean.since I was a novice I did not really know what to check.all I was OK with was that it was on and so therefore no problem fa.He told me the price and we bargain.na so I just want count money pay.my phone rang I pick it up it was my mum she asked we're I was I told her the street and within 10 minute she was there with a laptop engineer.Oh thank God for good parent.all this while I did not know she followed me up as soon as I left the house.it was the engineer that open his yansh when he discovered so many things that was faulty.so grtful I escaped that.

lesson learnt:

1.don't be desperate when you wanna buy something that you really need.

2.allways learn to listen.

3.ask God for common sense.like they say common sense is not common atall.( even when I saw it hard no name)

4.Always ask an engineer questions,if possible go with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
Thugnificient:
yeah, my brother asked me to lend him my x-box 360 so avoid dulling moment with his friends. I wanted to be a good brother so i lend him. Not long after then, i was going to school, i asked for my game and he told me he'v already packed it with my goods.. getting to my hostel, na Nintendo i find inside o.. i couldn't do much when i returned coz i missed him and i'm happy to see him again.
hahahaha bori weak u
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2015
adeh39:
Yes ooo........ And d most painful part of it is dat u would neva believe she can do dat, She has a very innocent look nd behaviour.
relative or friend?
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yea
hope u moved on too
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 06, 2015
peeparty:
relative or friend?
Relative...... my cousin.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by tohpahz(f): 7:52pm On May 06, 2015
By a friend.. yes..
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2015
adeh39:

Relative...... my cousin.
dis one can be so painful
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2015
tohpahz:
By a friend.. yes..
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2015
peeparty:
dis one can be so painful
Yeah...... very very painful.
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 06, 2015
So many to share but where can I start from?
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by peeparty(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
phantonce:
So many to share but where can I start from?
anywer
Re: Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share by Pavore9: 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
Some relatives are embolden by the fact that the worst you can do is call family meeting! sad

(1) (Reply)

How Bride Price Is Calculated In Nigeria / Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman / Am 23 Want To Leave My Parent House Is It The Right Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.