Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,669 members, 7,962,163 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Christina Milian Finally Confirms Long-rumoured Relationship With Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Finally Confirms Long-rumoured Relationship With Lil Wayne (896 Views)

Flavour And Oyinye Onungwa: Throwback Photo With Rumoured Pregnant Girlfriend / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club / Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christina Milian Finally Confirms Long-rumoured Relationship With Lil Wayne by starboytv: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
Christina Milian has finally confirmed her long-rumoured relationship with rapper Lil Wayne, who also represents her on his label Young Money Entertainment.

'He's very special to me, yeah. I’m just living freely with him and we’re both very happy' the 33-year-old Christina told ETonline on Monday.

Both of them were seen at the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao boxing match in Las Vegas last Saturday.

'It's safe to say it is about Continue Reading >>> http://www.starboytv.com/2015/05/christina-milian-finally-confirms-long.html
Re: Christina Milian Finally Confirms Long-rumoured Relationship With Lil Wayne by MRBrownJ: 4:17pm On May 08, 2015
these people are going from one celebrity to the next.......
Re: Christina Milian Finally Confirms Long-rumoured Relationship With Lil Wayne by starboytv: 8:55am On May 09, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Nairalander With Comedian Seyi Law / Australia's Model Breastfeeding Cover Is The Gorgeous Ode Moms Deserves..do You / Only My Husband Can Handle Me- Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.