Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Won't Discriminate Against Igbo, Buhari Assures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Discriminate Against Igbo, Buhari Assures. (424 Views)

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women / Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. / Buhari Assures Nigerians On Religious Neutrality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Discriminate Against Igbo, Buhari Assures. by Princenovo(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2015
The president-elected, General Muhammadu Buhari assured that he will not discriminate south-east or any other section of the country, saying Nigeria is his constinuency. He also promised to look into the demands of the south east caucas of the Apc handed to him recently.
Re: I Won't Discriminate Against Igbo, Buhari Assures. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2015
The Igbos and, to some extent, the South-South have flourished even with the discrimination.

Buhari concentrate on ending the discrimination by the Northern elites against the millions of improverished Almajiris. BUHARI FIX THE NORTH FIRST! smiley

Meanwhile;

[size=14pt]
Isn't the Miss Nairaland contest just 'awesome'?

*The trolls-cum-weedstars are divided against each other.cheesy

*E-friends have become sworn enemies.wink

*Two of the mods are seemingly at loggerheadscheesy.

*Backbiting and namecalling just reached an all-time high:O .

*The butt-lickers have taken their stock-in-trade to a whole new levelsad.

*The hypocritic 'good' guys and girls have revealed their true selves and their manners are at the very nadirsmiley.

*Narcissism just got redefined on Nairalandsad.

*The contestants are flooding every thread with HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES. Darkskinned girls have become fairer overnight. cheesy

For the next few weeks NAIRALAND HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.smiley

WELCOME TO 'VANITYLAND', ladies and gentlemen.wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Sell Federal Universities,polytech,education / Best Deputy Governor So Far / I Think Its Time To Remove This Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.