Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,021 members, 7,960,262 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Real Cause And Solution Of Sweaty Hands And Legs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Real Cause And Solution Of Sweaty Hands And Legs (767 Views)

The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Can Schoolars In The House Help me with The Solution Of This Research Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Cause And Solution Of Sweaty Hands And Legs by Titto93(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, i am suffering from hand and foot sweating from my
childhood. Now i am 22 and i am facing a different
problem alongside sweating. Atimes, sweat start coming out on both my hands and feet.

Does anyone experience same problem?
why is this happening?
is there any remedy?
Please, I need your earnest suggestions.
Re: The Real Cause And Solution Of Sweaty Hands And Legs by gozo(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2015
join today and become richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood... Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth………. Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself… I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminate to the great Illuminate temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminate brotherhood and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminate makes your business grow to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me illuminatitemple745@gmail.com Or call +2348158836582 call now
Re: The Real Cause And Solution Of Sweaty Hands And Legs by gozo(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2015
join today and become richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood... Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth………. Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself… I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminate to the great Illuminate temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminate brotherhood and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminate makes your business grow to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me illuminatitemple745@gmail.com Or call +2348158836582 call now
Re: The Real Cause And Solution Of Sweaty Hands And Legs by Olypeppy(f): 12:15am On May 09, 2015
That can be attributed to being nervous

(1) (Reply)

LIST: See Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria / UNIZIK Sets To Make History / French Textbook For Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.