Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,813 members, 7,962,629 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha (725 Views)

Imo Speaker Is The Next President Of Commonwealth Parliamentary Assoc (pics) / See What SAMUELSON IWUOHA Sent. / Plot To Assassinate Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by aproko247: 1:47pm On May 10, 2015
**How He Uses Young Girls For Rituals

**How Native Doctor Told Us To Lick Speaker’s M@nhood

**Okorocha’s Involvement In Ogboni Fraternity

Recently freed social crusader, Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha, has vowed to expose some dirty things he knows about Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State. He also promised to reveal the bad deeds of some associates of the governor, who are on the corridors of power in the state.

He made this known in an interview with Harold Express in Owerri, the state capital, after he was released from detention, where he spent almost a year.

Iwuoha began his fight with the former governor of the state, Ikedim Ohakim, and went on to battle with his former boss, the Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly, Benjamin Uwajumogu, who he served as his SA on Media.

On April 27, 2015 a High Court in Owerri presided over by Justice Irene Duruoha Igwe quashed the case levelled against him.

Iwuoha spoke on his experience in prison and revealed some dirty secrets. Excerpts.

What actually happened

The truth of the matter is that Uwajumogu, you know, I exposed him. That is just the simple truth.

What has that exposure benefited the State or solved

In the first place, the State Governor, Rochas Okorocha said that he was going to fight corruption. Even, he initiated the Imo Anthem, and in it, one of the stanzas says, ‘Corruption must stop’. So, at the office, I saw what was going on and I tried calling Uwajumogu to order. I told him, ‘look, you did not give me appointment as a politician. I accepted the appointment because I am a social crusader. So, there was no way I would be here and things will be going wrong and I will not talk’.

Yes, in our office, we were like a family. Naturally, nobody should expect me to come out and start talking about what was happening, but within us, I made him to understand that people should be reasonable. I did not accuse him directly because accusing him directly while I was under his authority would be an act of insubordination.

Read the concluding part here: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/05/10/ill-wreck-okorocha-like-imo-speaker-samuelson-iwuoha/
Re: I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2015
Blah Blah Blah

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by gudluckgreat(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2015
Who is this ape and where did he come from?
Re: I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2015
l detest that conman but

Re: I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 10, 2015
The source na aproko, the poster na aproko, and the story sounds so aproko, i refuse to believe this.
Re: I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by vision2022: 2:19pm On May 10, 2015
He can't try something that landed him in prison b/4 or did he want to go to jail again? be carefulooo hmm
Re: I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2015
very poor write up angry

(1) (Reply)

Coup In Burundi? / Outraged Nigerians Blast Govt Over 6.4% Unemployment Claim / ​'hallelujah!' Blair's Resignation As ME Peace Envoy Prompts Internet Celebratio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.