Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,946 members, 7,959,981 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. (14226 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Metuh Under Fire: PDP Workers Allege He Squandered N450m / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Demdem(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2015
peleson:

U my friend is the foo!ish one! Show me the advert of any OML sold!

Fool, u sound deranged and lost. Exactly, there is no advert for the oml. That should stop. It was an arrangee stuff where Jonah-daft and his cohorts just decides who to give the asset to. The same grouse the workers have with them.

She'll returned it to fg and fg decided to sale it so more money can be paid to the government the way she'll does n the incompetent corrupt npdc staffs r jacking because pipeine in which they loot the nnpc dry has been taken away! Nigerians don't know anything! U read n yet u don't understand! Those npdc staffs r the real corrupt ones and must be sacked

Fool, again ur babbling made no sense. Ur allegations are also childish and baseless. It's silly of u to accuse workers but exonerate the leadership of these institutions. Are u ok at all? Are u also saying that the rot we are experiencing today in the sector is because of bad and terrible workers and not insincere leadership?
Seriously u sound daft.
The issue at stake here is the process of selling off is fraudulent. The workers aren't even saying if that is govt policy, it shouldn't happen but it should be done transparently. That, u fool have been lacking. That is the main issue.

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2015
Indigenization of the oil and gas industry, at least Nigerians are getting to understand what Jonathan really meant, next is the PIB,
contractor to NPDC, let me guess?................N.....L, lol
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2015
anonimi:

The workers are simply concerned about their INCOMPETENCE arses being kicked out.

NITEL employees cried as well but today we have BETTER telecoms service at a falling price!

Are you this dumb, despite all I have taught you on nairaland? I am so disappointed that your brain is not making progress, the fraudulent sale of NPDC assets is the reason no refinery will work, the first time I said it in 2012, people thought i was wacko!! but everything is adding up now right?

Where are the refineries? those guys are actually fighting for your soul you dumb fvck!!

2 Likes

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2015
philips70:

Don't waste your energy on these pro-GEJ folks. They see nothing wrong with whatever his government does even if it directly impoverishes them. I just read it and it's no news. Diezani has sold off almost all NPDC assets to cronies at give away prices. Neconde is currently working on Odidi flow station and accompanying assets which she also sold to them.

Neconde now has a production asset too? that is serious, yet Nigerians still don't understand why their refineries are not working grin grin
They are still stuck in the diversion of subsidy removal and addition, lol, Jonathan the sharpico guy man
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2015
Waper2:
NPDC does nt hv d technical capacity to operate an oml ok, look at d other omls they took over, everything is going down, if u wonna known challenge me ok.

please dont make me laugh, NPDC assets are going down don't you know why? it has nothing to do with the competence of NPDC (doesnt mean NPDC is competent anyways) but madam's grand plan to dispose off their assets.
Why sell NPDC assets, why not NPDC itself? has it ever occurred to you that as a subsidiary, they maintain different accounts in the group.
The PIB is proposing a balkanization of NNPC but before then, the new company will be left without assets, of what use will that be to us? furthermore, don't you sincerely think that the whole balkanization is terminating at assets take over.

Why will osuofia who has no experience in oil production succeed where NPDC failed, does it add up?? think bro think!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Eruditor:
I wish people can understand what is happening here. The former MD of NPDC was sacked few months after he refuted the lies that 5.11B USD of the unaccounted 20B was in his custody by Deziani and Andrew Yakubu.

Immediately, they employed a lawyer, Muoneke to head the institution. The same Muoneke who has no experience whatsoever in the oil and gas industry. This is the same man who vehemently refused to cooperate with PwC during the reportage of that audit. Now this same Muoneke, in connivance with Deziani has sold off OML 42 to GEJ and herself through a front.

If you want to know the essence of the rush and illegal proceedings leading to the sale, you have to bear in mind that GEJ didn't think he would lose. They had already planned they would allocate it to themselves under the false pretext of a bidding process but since GEJ lost, they just accelerated the process.

Let me make it clear to all Nigerians that not a dime was paid for the asset. GEJ (through Deziani) instructed the asset be given to the front with immediate effect. A comprehensive audit post May 29th will prove what I am saying right.

It is this sort of sleaze and chicanery that had been going-on under Deziani's watch and some f.ools on NL had the temerity to tell us they were revamping the Industry.

Now that explains the whole limitation in the Audit report, please stop calling nigerians f00ls, m0r0n is more appropriate.
People that GEJ used subsidy to hold hostage since 2012, till date they are still recycling the man's lies, when will they have sense?
Now connect the sale of NPDC assets with the indigenization policy and the balkanization of NNPC in the PIB..........

Any sane Nigerian should know that Jonathan is a walking ole.....

2 Likes

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
eromoko:
Dear All,
45% of OML 42 was sold to Neconde Enegy ltd by Shell, Agip and others sometime in 2011/2012, 55% belongs to corrupt FG/NNPC, but the operations and maintenance (o&M) belongs to NPDC. NPDC gave the O&M to a 3rd comany company called Century energy which belongs to Allison (Minister of petrol.-dollar and Oilpayroll) husband.
What happened is that NPDC can not meet the tasks and target so the owners (Neconde) requested to handle al the affairs of OML 42 themselves because the loan interest is going higher, like other owners Seplat etc.
NPDC lazy staff should shut up because all the fat pocket allowances will not be coming in again. Lets move a motion to remove all the OML from NPDC and return them to the owners. If you are in doubt "google"" seplat and see how profitable the company, and how the host communities are benefiting from the company.

Let me ask you very important questions, before those oil blocks were transferred to NECONDE (Nestoil, seplat and co) (Jonathan & madueke by proxy), can you tell us categorically what SPDC complained was the reason for the sale??
Just to give you a little heads up, SPDC disposed most western operations asset with a deposit of an estimated 2b barrels, now can you tell us what the reason was for the sale??
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by philips70(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
jpphilips:

Neconde now has a production asset too? that is serious, yet Nigerians still don't understand why their refineries are not working grin grin
They are still stuck in the diversion of subsidy removal and addition, lol, Jonathan the sharpico guy man

Neconde actually acquired the 45% stake from the former operators (Shell and co) but NPDC as government representatives now turned the new operators because obviously Neconde do not have the technical know how and maybe other logistics to operate it. According to that Punch article, NPDC now in turn brought in other Nigerian middlemen who do not even have the funds to operate it and be making some millions of $ in shady manners. In my opinion even if GEJ will go scot free of all these, the frog eye woman must vomit enough and cool off in gaol for some years. Let's see if the Nairaland warriors will help her to escape the doom that awaits her.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Eruditor: 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
jpphilips:

Let me ask you very important questions, before those oil blocks were transferred to NECONDE (Nestoil, seplat and co) (Jonathan & madueke by proxy), can you tell us categorically what SPDC complained was the reason for the sale??
Just to give you a little heads up, SPDC disposed most western operations asset with a deposit of an estimated 2b barrels, now can you tell us what the reason was for the sale??

Don't mind that paid hack. Neconde has only committed 300M USD to an asset that is valued at 2.1B USD yet Deziani ordered NPDC to concede the asset to them.

Neconde is a consortium of Nestoil and co with Obiejesie, the CEO, a very close friend of GEJ whose Private Jet was used to carry GEJ around in 2010/2011. He is the front for GEJ and Deziani.

Thievering Knaves!
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Eruditor: 4:00pm On May 12, 2015
philips70:

Neconde actually acquired the 45% stake from the former operators (Shell and co) but NPDC as government representatives now turned the new operators because obviously Neconde do not have the technical know how and maybe other logistics to operate it. According to that Punch article, NPDC now in turn brought in other Nigerian middlemen who do not even have the funds to operate it and be making some millions of $ in shady manners. In my opinion even if GEJ will go scot free of all these, the frog eye woman must vomit enough and cool off in gaol for some years. Let's see if the Nairaland warriors will help her to escape the doom that awaits her.

Deziani was acting under GEJs instructions. She is as much a thief as GEJ permitted her to be.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2015
philips70:

you must know that the 45% means their equity stake as well, saying operator makes it cumbersome, the JV agreement will have to change from NNPC/SPDC to NNPC/NPDC, now, in most JV agreements, the IOC's are the operators so I dont expect this JV to be different, guess that is why NPDC became the operator.

NPDC should be ashamed of themselves that after 27yrs of operations, they can only boast of a paltry 130,000bopd (a figure I doubt seriously) but let me take PENGASSEN's word for it, afterall, by the end of 2013, it was a mere 90,000bopd.
while I would want to hold NPDC by the jugular, with madueke transferring their assets to cronies and probably using their funds to fly private jets, I am still not in the right frame of mind to heap the blame on NPDC but madueke.

hope you guys still remember this;

http://saharareporters.com/2013/04/30/efcc-urged-investigate-new-corruption-allegations-against-petroleum-minister-alison

But I understand completely what Jonathan and Madueke are doing in the industry, indigenisation policy will bring the likes of NECONDE on board, pipeline sabotage by his militia will scare away the operators, NPDC by default is supposed to inherit the assets, starve them of funds and bring the likes of NECONDE to take over after declaring NPDC insolvent and incompetent, with NPDC down, assets are transferred to the likes of NECONDE, bingo!! the president is in control of not only producing oil blocks but oil and gas assets as well.
NPDC down, refineries are moribund and another flood gates of chopping opens with subsidy, PIB was the grand plan to consolidate this malady, damn!! Jonathan was not clueless after all.
Why did it take me so long to figure this out?
So much respect sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by philips70(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2015
jpphilips:

you must know that the 45% means their equity stake as well, saying operator makes it cumbersome, the JV agreement will have to change from NNPC/SPDC to NNPC/NPDC, now, in most JV agreements, the IOC's are the operators so I dont expect this JV to be different, guess that is why NPDC became the operator.

NPDC should be ashamed of themselves that after 27yrs of operations, they can only boast of a paltry 130,000bopd (a figure I doubt seriously) but let me take PENGASSEN's word for it, afterall, by the end of 2013, it was a mere 90,000bopd.
while I would want to hold NPDC by the jugular, with madueke transferring their assets to cronies and probably using their funds to fly private jets, I am still not in the right frame of mind to heap the blame on NPDC but madueke.

hope you guys still remember this;

http://saharareporters.com/2013/04/30/efcc-urged-investigate-new-corruption-allegations-against-petroleum-minister-alison

But I understand completely what Jonathan and Madueke are doing in the industry, indigenisation policy will bring the likes of NECONDE on board, pipeline sabotage by his militia will scare away the operators, NPDC by default is supposed to inherit the assets, starve them of funds and bring the likes of NECONDE to take over after declaring NPDC insolvent and incompetent, with NPDC down, assets are transferred to the likes of NECONDE, bingo!! the president is in control of not only producing oil blocks but oil and gas assets as well.
NPDC down, refineries are moribund and another flood gates of chopping opens with subsidy, PIB was the grand plan to consolidate this malady, damn!! Jonathan was not clueless after all.
Why did it take me so long to figure this out?
So much respect sir!!!

grin grin grin No typical Ijaw man is clueless where making and spending oil money is concerned.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by jpphilips(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin No typical Ijaw man is clueless where making and spending oil money is concerned.

lolzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strong Statement From Buhari’ll End Herdsmen Killings -okowa / PDP Jittery Over Buhari’s Orders On Ballot Boxes Snatching — Presidency / President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.