Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates (24796 Views)

Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu / I Can't Change Nigeria Overnight – Buhari / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by MacMaster01(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
This man talks a lot
why not just wait till 29 ...
no forget say d Same PVC wey vote u in still de kamkpe
just in case
nice pic!! smiley, no seriously it's nice
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2015
That GEJ was abused and ridiculed by some sections of our country does not warrant those aggrieved to start abusing the president-elect. Honestly i am sure even GEJ would frown at this. No president would ever be like GEJ that i am sure of in terms of humility, infrastructural development, Agriculture, direct and indirect employment and education. There was a steady decline in the standard of living through out the 80's and it got to an all time low in the 90's.
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Spaxon(f): 11:53am On May 11, 2015
MacMaster01:
nice pic!! smiley, no seriously it's nice
thanks mac
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Motolank: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
bilulu:

If its only a dunce dat will expect change overnyt why den were u expecting it overnyt from GEJ
IMAGIN... you don't even know how long gej ruled and am arguing with you
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by jpphilips(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari has nothing to offer

u destroyed Gej government with insurgency and propaganda with ur northern elders so shall God destroy ur government till 2019

If God should destroy the Government, where does that leave you?
r@tards never disappoint
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by xandy84: 2:44pm On May 11, 2015
I never for once call Buhari names. All am saying is simple. Nigeria"s problems dates backs to military days and for Buhari to be saying 16 years of PDP rules brought Nigeria to her kneels is nothing but a lie. He should forget about PDP and concentrate his energy to nation building.
Nigerians that vote for him knew PDP could not help them and they seek change in him and telling them about PDP misdeed was not the reason they vote to him...

ddippset:
@bolded. iam glad you realise that; election has come and gone! it's time to be realistic and know what to realistically expect of buhari. we all know buhari is right when he says he needs time but the tanoids keep trying to be mischievous by calling him babaonechance. he wont fix nigeria's problems over night. that God you realise that ELECTIONS ARE GONE, face reality and stop calling him 'babaonechance'
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by 49cents(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2015
noblezone:

And two generations of Nigerians are deceived into some lies called "CHANGE"!

What a shame!

Even the so called first 8 years of the PDP was still extension of the same military.

It was IBB, Abdusalam an co who contracted OBJ and imposed him on Nigeria.

These are men who were combatants during the civil war almost 50 years ago,
They ran Nigeria after the war.

for years of Shagari, they came back with guns.

After more than 20 years of holding the people to ransom, they came with CHANGE!
Change backwards to the dark days we are trying to come out from!

Who dares to distort history?

Shame on this generation!

A very intellligent observation and judgement you just spoke my mind completely

I was listening to the radiio this morning and one analyst was just reeling out the failures of the Jonathan admistration under Ngozi's watch and my mental reaction was what u pointed out

Obasanjo imposed the duo of yaradua and jonathan, two guys who nver aspired, desired or had any plan to be president nor did they have any solution toNigeria's complex issues

After yardua , Jonathan was imposed; he did his best based on his abilty but can't compare his best with that of a man who ran. With his own steam. And become president

Going back, Obasanjo was imposed by his senoir colleagues on Nigeria, and that was why he couldn't do much and by the time he knew it, 8 years had gone and that was why he attempted a third term

Tracing back, abacha was imposed via shekan and by an evil IBB who didn't want a pure. Civillian in Abiola , who ran on his oiwn steam......
Going back to shagari the same thing, he too was imposed on Nigerians by the same military so they when he would fail, which they knew he would, and would use that as an opportunity to come back.....

Now buahris emergence is the same thing, a military man brought in by the same military colleagues

And this imposition of leaders has also happened at the state levels, governors impose their candidate on the people based on their percieved loyalty and mark it all the imposed leaders always under perform even when they fall out with their god fathers

Nigeria's transformation is a long journey and will only happen when this shabby semblance of democracy is rid of t aristocrats and gerontocrats

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by ojosegun2011(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2015
The truth is that President Muhammadu Buhari didn't create the backog of problems confronting Nigerians, he inherited them and honestly speaking it will take time and our support to clear them if only we all give him becessary supports, anything aside that is mere waste of time. He needs our support as much as we need him to do it right.

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 8:39am On May 12, 2015
49cents:

A very intellligent observation and judgement you just spoke my mind completely

I was listening to the radiio this morning and one analyst was just reeling out the failures of the Jonathan admistration under Ngozi's watch and my mental reaction was what u pointed out

Obasanjo imposed the duo of yaradua and jonathan, two guys who nver aspired, desired or had any plan to be president nor did they have any solution toNigeria's complex issues

After yardua , Jonathan was imposed; he did his best based on his abilty but can't compare his best with that of a man who ran. With his own steam. And become president

Going back, Obasanjo was imposed by his senoir colleagues on Nigeria, and that was why he couldn't do much and by the time he knew it, 8 years had gone and that was why he attempted a third term

Tracing back, abacha was imposed via shekan and by an evil IBB who didn't want a pure. Civillian in Abiola , who ran on his oiwn steam......
Going back to shagari the same thing, he too was imposed on Nigerians by the same military so they when he would fail, which they knew he would, and would use that as an opportunity to come back.....

Now buahris emergence is the same thing, a military man brought in by the same military colleagues

And this imposition of leaders has also happened at the state levels, governors impose their candidate on the people based on their percieved loyalty and mark it all the imposed leaders always under perform even when they fall out with their god fathers

Nigeria's transformation is a long journey and will only happen when this shabby semblance of democracy is rid of t aristocrats and gerontocrats

It has all been the same few mischievous and greedy people, running the fate of millions for half a century.

I dont know what is wrong with the black man!
Considering all reason and logic, when Obasanjo joined the CHANGE campaign was when Nigerians would had risen up and say enough!
Too bad!
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 8:43am On May 12, 2015
AdamsBashforth:
That GEJ was abused and ridiculed by some sections of our country does not warrant those aggrieved to start abusing the president-elect. Honestly i am sure even GEJ would frown at this. No president would ever be like GEJ that i am sure of in terms of humility, infrastructural development, Agriculture, direct and indirect employment and education. There was a steady decline in the standard of living through out the 80's and it got to an all time low in the 90's.

Standard of living declined because our people became mentally lazy!
We leant the fake life of waiting for government handouts.

Except we go back to diligence and hard work, the standard living will yet go down!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast / Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) / Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.