Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (33269 Views)

Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by NLEFCC(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
jackpot:
recommended punishment 3. LIKE!!!
Kill urself by urself.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by JoeCutie(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
Rape is fast becoming a hustle too, in this country of ours? Phew! I give up. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by lexzyflex: 10:47am On May 15, 2015
I guess d old fool sud b castrated. ..
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2015
Why is it that Mango-Heads like rape to much? undecided

1 Like

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Wolexdey(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2015
Too bad...Shameful it is
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by LordBuchi(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2015
Why is it that every rape case in Nigeria is in the SW by yoruba elderly men? And somew will come out to say Igbos are drug peddlers. Better a drug peddler than molesting defenseless children

2 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by lozanni(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2015
jackpot:
Lolz. His thing will eventually be the end of him.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by BHAMBA: 11:30am On May 15, 2015
SEXUAL ASSAULT AND HARASSMENT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WHEN CASTRATION POLICY IS IN PLACE .
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Vikfarad(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
Williamso:
SMH!!
I don't care how archaic or uncivilized I may seem, but some offenses, if proven beyond reasonable doubt, still deserve the death penalty!!! WHAT RUBBISH angry angry angry

cry cry
I am with you on this
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by SenorMcSlyl(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
What enjoyment would a 70yr old derive from sexually abusing an 8yr old pre-pubertal girl? If it took her teachers to observe that something was wrong (after she was abused for 3 days) where was the mother?
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Vikfarad(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2015
ginawest:
ewu azuruazu.....shameless man...dey shud boil him to death angry
I love this too
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by fabela(f): 11:44am On May 15, 2015
parent should watch over their innocent chiildren, at least at that age they are not yet responsible for their actions..wives stop starving your husbands cause this is what pushes them to mess up..he probably knws dat bigger girls will not answer him,or better still no moni to patronize them before he defiled that young gurl... God forgive him
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:50am On May 15, 2015
Hmmm!!! Am I really seeig '8' or its suppose to be '80' ? Nah wah oh! Bbut he's '70' nah, his mates are chillinng at their hometown expecting when to be called to glory.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by lazsnaira(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
This is what I am talking about.

The worst of evil is found in the south west which is why I hate it whenever they come out to point fingers at others because I know they are worst.

imagine your little girl being damaged for life by a vermin of an old man. Imagine the impact it leaves on her life till her death.

This is not from humans. Only animals could do this.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Vikfarad(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2015
I really wish rape cases could attract death penalties.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Dubemkelly(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
Reason why SEX education is important...Tell em at the early stage thing they need not to do and to raise alarm if somone tries silly stuff with 'em...Some parents are doing a grreat work by getting the dos and donts of sexually related issues and pasting and advocating they read it daily though more needs to be done. Sick when a full grown adult violates a minor
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by MrBasketball: 1:41pm On May 15, 2015
jackpot:
recommended punishment 2. LIKE!!
If it were to a female that rape a boy i wonder which one you will recommend.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by diczo(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2015
Hoarding of Totex by the mature ones on the increase.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by ray48: 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
The man is mad. He deserves a very stiff punishment from the judge.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2015
jackpot:
recommended punishment 1. LIKE!

Number 1 is called ball gnasher

Number 2 is called Rat feeder
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2015
MrBasketball:

If it were to a female that rape a boy i wonder which one you will recommend.

Lolzzz... I will recommend that BushidoBlue will cure her konji!!!grin grin
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2015
fabela:
parent should watch over their innocent chiildren, at least at that age they are not yet responsible for their actions..wives stop starving your husbands cause this is what pushes them to mess up..he probably knws dat bigger girls will not answer him,or better still no moni to patronize them before he defiled that young gurl... God forgive him
Even your back is sexy... Dayuuuum!!!!!
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jackpot(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Number 3 is called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? wink
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jackpot(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Number 3 is called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? wink
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Miscellaneous(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2015
jackpot:
jackpot!
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Anas09: 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Is Baba Tejudeen a Muslim? If he is, then he has done nothing wrong nah. Afterall their prophet(mohammed) their best man who ever lived, married his favorite wife Aisha when she was 6yrs old, (tighed) roped his penis in between her laps from that age untill she was 9, then slept with her. So if baba is a muslim, he is just following his prophet as commanded.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by SHOCK7(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2015
jackpot:
where 're u seeing dis punishments?
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by stifmister00(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
nah wa for police oo, wic investigation aqain. . . he was caught in d act nah. . . he shuld b hanqed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos / 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.