Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,494 members, 7,951,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

This Is Who I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Who I Am (1321 Views)

Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? / Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Who I Am by Cholls(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2015
my brothers and sisters i want to share with you a song that was written for me by the divine nature.
There will be no time i listen to this song i don't stop what ever i do at that moment.
When i listen to the wordings of the song it heals every pain,disappointment,depression,supression,anger,anxiety,fear,frustration,resentment in my spirit.
The words that stands out in the song is:
''You think the only people who are people,are the only people who look and think like you. But if you walk in the footsteps of a stranger,you'll learn things you never knew''

Growing-up when i listened to the song i cried. Brothers and sisters i was listening to it today i still cried.

-Pocahontas, colours of the wind.

Who are you?
Re: This Is Who I Am by tpiaT: 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
its a nice song.
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters i want to share with you a song that was written for me by the divine nature.
There will be no time i listen to this song i don't stop what ever i do at that moment.
When i listen to the wordings of the song it heals every pain,disappointment,depression,supression,anger,anxiety,fear,frustration,resentment in my spirit.
The words stands out in the song is:
''You think the only people who people,are the only people who look and think like you. But if you walk in the footsteps of a stranger,you'll learn things you never knew''

Growing-up when i listened to the song i cried. Brothers and sisters i was listening to it today i still cried.

Who are you?
Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 16, 2015
who am I?
Well, I am someone who has so many talents that he can't even count them on all his digits.
I also love that song. Touching cry
Re: This Is Who I Am by Cholls(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Common sense is indeed not common.
my brother who are you?
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
Cholls:
my brother who are you?
Is that supposed to be a question?
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
How is dis romantic?op dis thread should b in music section not here undecided
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
Cholls:
my brother who are you?

he's borrussia , from dortmund germany.

1 Like

Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
How is dis romantic?op dis thread should b in music section not here undecided
my sister, who are you?
Re: This Is Who I Am by armadeo(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2015
NinoBrown888:

he's borrussia , from dortmund germany.

grin grin grin

Thanks you made me laugh
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
my sister, who are you?
wura and fadaka!! cheesy
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
armadeo:

grin grin grin
Thanks you made me laugh

#grins
Re: This Is Who I Am by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
Cholls:
The words that stands out in the song is:
''You think the only people who are people,are the only people who look and think like you. But if you walk in the footsteps of a stranger,you'll learn things you never knew''

Who are you?

Why the fvck will you be crying

Re: This Is Who I Am by 2dice(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2015
Where the link to the song laaaa

(1) (Reply)

The Insatiable Man / Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her / If It Were You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.