Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity (33357 Views)

Oluwatobi Adesina, Femi Adesina's Son Who Is A Pilot At Arik Air (Photos) / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by mikolo80: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
eejo:
Buhari why all this when you have minister of information. This will still increase cost of governance
toh i think say na only m see am o
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by kelechi50: 9:07am On May 20, 2015
Pavore9:
l have always loved Adesina but he should not metamorphose into another Abati!
Bros you have said it all,like Abati,and Usoro former Sun staff that stopped attacking pdp after his appointment as Sa
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by texazzpete(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
Congrat to Femi Adesina... When the business of governance finally start, we shall engage him and his boss on issues with respect to the administration. Meanwhile, enjoy the glamour till May 29.

But You've already been 'engaging' Buhari weeks ago. It's now you know you ought to wait for May 29th when private citizen Buhari transits to President Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by eejo(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
Nellybii:

So how will GMB handle information before he appoints ministers? Have you given it a thought? Please always endeavour to do some research before posting in ignorance!!
Mr sabi after the change song we are back to era of SSA again rubbish change
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by eejo(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2015
RockMaxi:

Buhari appoints a credible person you say money no dey to pay am, you better cool down till you are employed as the portfolio manager before you give this advice.

wink
for your information am not jobless like you each day my actions in the office save many Nigerians lives and above all not corrupt and prudent in my security spending
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Nobody: 9:22am On May 20, 2015
SweetSoup:
Pls tell us d difference..
The SSA Public Affairs is concerned and responsible with the task of communicating with groups on societal/government policies, legislation, action etc to achieve understanding from the side of the public on government policies and build mutual relationship between the government and the public

The SA Media and Publicity is concerned with dealing with the organised media, responding to questions of Journalists and build/maintain favorable relationship with the media.

Most of the Releases of Jonathan is usually signed by Abati. Okupe's job is to attend to individuals, groups, organisation that seek to understand government policies and decisions. He gives clarifications and stuffs. However, Abati's job is more tasking and enormous. The media are always lurking for news on what is going on within the. Both roles can't be absolved by one person because they are tasking. Meanwhile, Abati role is superior to Okupe. Hence, their title! Abati is a Special Adviser, Okupe is a Senior Special Assistant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Ollar06: 9:23am On May 20, 2015
I believe GMB make good decision
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Nobody: 9:24am On May 20, 2015
texazzpete:

But You've already been 'engaging' Buhari weeks ago. It's now you know you ought to wait for May 29th when private citizen Buhari transits to President Buhari?
I have been engaging Buhari on pre-administration issues. Read that comment again
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Neyomickey1: 9:27am On May 20, 2015
This is a sign of good judgement from Sai Baba. Femi Adesina is not one of the unscrupulous journalist we have around, he is principle and a professional to the core. Let us pray that the spirit of Abati will not fall on him.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by duwdu: 9:53am On May 20, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Femi Adesina is not a bad idea as SA on media and publicity.

The guy is good at what he does.

Kulikuli@yahoo.com is his unique brand of email that always got me cracked up.

He mus have been a great lover of kulikuli when he was younger ...

Thanks for the info, as in the bolded...I'm committing it to my consciousness.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Akinrogun(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
So I guess femi adesina is cramjones, since he said he has been contacted for the post. they are been revealed small small
d conspiracy theorist are here again......right here on dis forum u pple told us dat Cramjones is FFK.....y d sudden transformation!
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Jjamah(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2015
Mr Femi Adesina my man..... I'm gonna miss him if he leaves The Sun newspaper. I always read his column every Friday.... congrats Mr Femi adesina
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by patrick89(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2015
Keneking:
Great.

Although I never liked The Sun Newspaper for their style.By the way, where is Femi Aribasala, PhD? I am sure Jonathan would offer him something after the next 16years of APC in power. The guy too hustle grin
let me guess your reason, it is owned by an Igbo man ooh by the way there is nothing different between femi desina and Ruben abati! Why is that every govt source their attacking dogs from same side?
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by patrick89(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2015
Keneking:
Great.

Although I never liked The Sun Newspaper for their style.By the way, where is Femi Aribasala, PhD? I am sure Jonathan would offer him something after the next 16years of APC in power. The guy too hustle grin
let me guess your reason, it is owned by an Igbo man ooh by the way there is nothing different between femi desina and Ruben abati! Why is that every govt source their attacking dogs from same side? To me this is not change he could have gone to another region..
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Akinrogun(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Please who's this Femi Aribisala? I've beening seeing his write-up up and down. Why is he a disgrace?

Femo.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

d conspiracy theorist are here again......right here on dis forum u pple told us dat Cramjones is FFK.....y d sudden transformation!

The guy said it by himslef infact he opened a thread for it. Just go to his profile and look at all his threads.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Emmytrill(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2015
Femi Adesina is one columnist i love with all my heart. He is a mentor and a thorough bred professional. He is good for the job, same as Garba Shehu and I have no doubt he will distinguish himself and make the journalism profession proud, unlike Rueben Abati, a disgrace to the journalism profession.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Jowonloju(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Shebi na Orji Uzor Kalu get -The Sun Newapapers!!!!
yes
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Beremx(f): 10:24am On May 20, 2015
docadams:

Beremx, Beremx, Unhhhhh! Still trying to get my orientation with this moniker. I dislike checking profiles.
hope all is well?
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Akinrogun(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

The guy said it by himslef infact he opened a thread for it. Just go to his profile and look at all his threads.
b4 u make ur assertion as per Cramjones, I think u'll av a link for us d doubting Thomases........... FOR THE RECORDS.....Cramjones works and reside in d USA, Boston to b precise.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:28am On May 20, 2015
He knew that only d Yorubas are very articulated when it comes to juicy post he will remember his Almajiris from d north pple nor jus get sense
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Akinrogun(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2015
coreseam:

NEPA don finish me for here.
I too tire for them
lol...
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by docadams: 10:35am On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
hope all is well?
Dear, all will be if beremx is whom I think the moniker is.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Beremx(f): 10:37am On May 20, 2015
docadams:

Dear, all will be if beremx is whom I think the moniker is.
of course! I am who you think the moniker is. cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by mryusuffga(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2015
God will intervene in choosing the right man for the job
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by sammybhaws(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2015
All I know is that some offices should be scrapped!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by docadams: 10:46am On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
of course! I am who you think the moniker is. cool

OK then! Coast is clear. I was just being cautious in case it's one of J's snipers.
Where is Kenai and Collinzo9? Anyway, never mind, they are better of in limbo. Treacherous children of darkness.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Beremx(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2015
docadams:

OK then! Coast is clear. I was just being cautious in case it's one of J's snipers.
Where is Kenai and Collinzo9? Anyway, never mind they are better of in limbo. Treacherous children of darkness.
grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:51am On May 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

Femi Aribisala is a twisted and warped mind masquerading d internet peddling anti-Pauline Scripture......his teaching is shallow and bereft of ingenuity..................moreover he is an ardent student of d ruinous Jonathanian Misdirected School of Economics!
Thank you
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by oliverjiad(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2015
arewafederation:

What is wrong with GMB? Isn't he supposed to islamize Nigeria? angry
ahbah bros islamize wetin
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by omolami: 10:58am On May 20, 2015
All these northerners prefer a southwesterners for media job. The reason being that WS are highly educated. Are you still disputing that?
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by RockMaxi: 11:01am On May 20, 2015
eejo:
for your information am not jobless like you each day my actions in the office save many Nigerians lives and above all not corrupt and prudent in my security spending

Nna na wa o. God be the judge. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security / Pictures Of Osinbajo In Kano / Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.