Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please Help: I Don't Know How To Share A News Link On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help: I Don't Know How To Share A News Link On Nairaland (644 Views)

Post Your Link On My FB Group. / 16 Facts You Don't Know About Google / Please How Can I Post A Link On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Don't Know How To Share A News Link On Nairaland by EbubeOnoh(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
Please Nairalanders since my few years on Nairaland i have not shared any news link on this great site. Please guys can you give me guidelines on how to do it, i realy appreciate if you guys do that for me. Thanks
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know How To Share A News Link On Nairaland by BadBullet(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2015
write the address of the link make sure it starts with www or http://
or if you are using opera mini just copy the address and paste it e.g https://www.nairaland.com/2329259/please-dont-know-how-share#33972269
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know How To Share A News Link On Nairaland by Dmayor7(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2015
also there is what we called bbcodes...

Here is how it looks when you want to create a link with it because that is what forums do support.

[url]the link[/url]

Or...

[url=the link]text[/url]

Note that bbcodes are similar to html just that you have to change the < and > into [ and ].

Hope it helps?

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Interview With Harsh A Passionate Blogger: Harsh Chauhan / How To Fix Wordpress Permalink Redirection Error. / Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.