Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,344 members, 7,940,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1553 Views)

Like CNN, BBC Has Also Forgotten Where Nigeria Is (ebola) / Why Is CNN, BBC Not Reporting Nigerian Protests? / Pictures Of Poverty In Europe And America, That Cnn Or Bbc Wont Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by NigeriaLite: 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
Re: . by NigeriaLite: 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
Re: . by georjay(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
Well said
Re: . by Imortal001: 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
Yeyeh oyibo people that only see africa as place where to experiment the man made sicknesses.
God pass them
Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
Those news agencies are owned by the western elite who need to cover their thieving criminality by massaging the egos of their own masses. By presenting Africa as wholly bad, they imply that their own societies are superior and their people should be content.

2 Likes

Re: . by Princecalm(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
well, it is all our fault, we have given them enough proof that they aqe superior to us.

1 Like

Re: . by buzquet(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
Yea, they will neva av good thing 2 say bout us! They knw we r a treat to dem wit our resources, bt mind u, Africa too can't grow caz we lack vision, planning, most of all, we r lazy to think (innovation)
Re: . by buzquet(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
Yea, they will neva av good thing 2 say bout us! They knw if start developing, we r a treat to dem (EUROPEANS), wit our resources, bt mind u, Africa too can't grow caz we lack vision, planning, most of all, we r lazy to think (innovation)
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
buzquet:
Yea, they will neva av good thing 2 say bout us! They knw if start developing, we r a treat to dem (EUROPEANS), wit our resources, bt mind u, Africa too can't grow caz we lack vision, planning, most of all, we r lazy to think (innovation)
There are loads of innovations going on across Africa as we speak. It is you that is too lazy to research what is going on.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2015
Princecalm:
well, it is all our fault, we have given them enough proof that they aqe superior to us.
Shut your stupi.d slave mouth. What proof did your mother give them that you have no banks in Africa, no roads, no airports, no universities, no office blocks, no educated people, no houses, no industries, but only refugees and hungry children? Dunce!
Re: . by buzquet(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
There are loads of innovations going on across Africa as we speak. It is you that is too lazy to research what is going on.
lyk wht n wht pls?!!!!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
buzquet:
lyk wht n wht pls?!!!!!!!
Use your dull head. Go on google and type 'African innovations' etc and see what comes up. Don't expect the information to walk up your doorstep.
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Shut your stupi.d slave mouth. What proof did your mother give them that you have no banks, no roads, no airports, no office blocks, no educated people, no industries, but only refugees and hungry children? Dunce!
well I can see life has fustrated you, but just tell me why our politicians spend alot sending their children outside to study, going for tourism and also going to save their money outside.

1 Like

Re: . by buzquet(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Use your dull head. Go on google and type 'African innovations' etc and see what comes up. Don't expect the information to walk up your doorstep.
I can c dat u r gay n RETARDED person. If thr is new good thing bout Africa, we will surely knw, d news will break everybody to c n hear nt by Google or som shity research. Did u search 4 ebola b4 u knw bout it? HIV? BT u r nw telling me to go n research b4 I knw wht Africans has realy invented. I tink u av a BIG COCONUT HEAD
Re: . by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2015
Princecalm:
well I can see life has fustrated you, but just tell me why our politicians spend alot sending their children outside to study, going for for tourism and also going to save their money outside.
It is slave minded dullards like you that frustrate me. What has any of this rubbish you typed got to do with the op's question? Don't Indians and Chinese send their kids abroad to study even more than Africans? Slaves like you just pick on any issue to justify your feeling of inferiority. Shame.
Re: . by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
I think the person below me has something to say.
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
It is slave minded dullards like you that frustrate me. What has any of this rubbish you typed got to do with the op's question? Don't Indians and Chinese send their kids abroad to study even more than Africans? Slaves like you just pick on any issue to justify your feeling of inferiority. Shame.
Chinese send their wards outside because another country or region has beaten them to that. Simple and clear.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
buzquet:
I can c dat u r gay n RETARDED person. If thr is new good thing bout Africa, we will surely knw, d news will break everybody to c n hear nt by Google or som shity research. Did u search 4 ebola b4 u knw bout it? HIV? BT u r nw telling me to go n research b4 I knw wht Africans has realy invented. I tink u av a BIG COCONUT HEAD
Dullard...is HIV an innovation? You need to research innovations you walking, ignorant illiterate. Get off the drink and do something useful with your hopeless life.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Princecalm:
Chinese send their wards outside because another country or region has beaten them to that. Simple and clear.
Pardon? What garbage did you just type?
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Pardon? What garbage did you just type?
you don't really have anything reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2015
Princecalm:
you don't really have anything reasonable to say.
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Kettle calling pot black.
Is that all you can say?

1 Like

Re: . by omenka(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2015
Why are we always complaining Must they say good things about us for us to recognise the good in us?? Besides, didn't the same CNN, BBC and co sing praises of Nigeria on how she stopped Ebola on its tracks and even said US stands to learn a lot from our approach when it appeared as though they were finding it very difficult controlling the spread??

Has the writer of the article ever watched Inside Africa on CNN?? Does he even have a cable tv
Re: . by ketiy77: 3:39pm On May 25, 2015
Re: . by buzquet(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dullard...is HIV an innovation? You need to research innovations you walking, ignorant illiterate. Get off the drink and do something useful with your hopeless life.
I can nw c dat u had F9 in English wen u wrote waec n latter had CO at institution level. I mean in my previous comment, dat u dnt nid to do research bout bad things in Africa b4 u knw. Dats y I mentioned EBOLA N HIV in my previou comment. Less I forget did u latter pass English, wen u latter rewrote ur waec?
Re: . by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Those news agencies are owned by the western elite who need to cover their thieving criminality by massaging the egos of their own masses. By presenting Africa as wholly bad, they imply that their own societies are superior and their people should be content.
But the realities on ground in Africa aren't different from what they preach
Re: . by gatiano(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
The only reason why they do so is to make themselves fee better. The whiteman's thinking is such as- what is the use of being rich, if there aren't poor people? what is the use of being healthy, if there aren't sick people? This is how they keep themselves in delusion while awaiting their end.
On the other hand, Black people were or are suppose to be the one to provide for all other races, We did in a matter of speaking and in truth, among which is without Us, there won't be them.
Nature has not made them to provide anything good with pure honesty and kindness to Us. They can't, they will never do that because in reality, they are incapable of doing that. We may wait on them that a company by foreign governments will come to provide us with water and electricity. They won't and yet they would collect their money full and share a token to our hungry politicians to shut the hell up. And if they do it, they would provide a sub-standard at the cost of a very new one (example, the rail project that is on-going). if it is water, it will be cholera water and much more complicated chemicals in it. If it is electricity, it will be of such that electricute and kill us. I've been in europe fro a longtime, i have never experienced the slightest shock.
And if they do it, they would refuse to teach or show you how to maintain it, except a maintenance that is impossible because of its cost.
We are the ones that must curb or stop boko haram ourselves, They will never stop it, MARK MY WORDS "Never", they will only use it to their devilish advantage.

Do they show us bad on their media? YES. We caused it by not studying ourselves and harming ourselves with our true history and knowledge.
What if every inch of Africa was plated in Gold? They will photoshop it with refuse garbage and still show it as bad.
white people, arabs, lightskinned indians, asians, latinoes were not made to show Black people in good light.
Re: . by BushidoBlue(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2015
gatiano:
The only reason why they do so is to make themselves fee better. The whiteman's thinking is such as- what is the use of being rich, if there aren't poor people? what is the use of being healthy, if there aren't sick people? This is how they keep themselves in delusion while awaiting their end.
On the other hand, Black people were or are suppose to be the one to provide for all other races, We did in a matter of speaking and in truth, among which is without Us, there won't be them.
Nature has not made them to provide anything good with pure honesty and kindness to Us. They can't, they will never do that because in reality, they are incapable of doing that. We may wait on them that a company by foreign governments will come to provide us with water and electricity. They won't and yet they would collect their money full and share a token to our hungry politicians to shut the hell up. And if they do it, they would provide a sub-standard at the cost of a very new one (example, the rail project that is on-going). if it is water, it will be cholera water and much more complicated chemicals in it. If it is electricity, it will be of such that electricute and kill us. I've been in europe fro a longtime, i have never experienced the slightest shock.
And if they do it, they would refuse to teach or show you how to maintain it, except a maintenance that is impossible because of its cost.
We are the ones that must curb or stop boko haram ourselves, They will never stop it, MARK MY WORDS "Never", they will only use it to their devilish advantage.

Do they show us bad on their media? YES. We caused it by not studying ourselves and harming ourselves with our true history and knowledge.
What if every inch of Africa was plated in Gold? They will photoshop it with refuse garbage and still show it as bad.
white people, arabs, lightskinned indians, asians, latinoes were not made to show Black people in good light.

Bold sentence is Epic!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by black247: 7:53pm On May 25, 2015
I dont understand why we are so shocked. Oyibo has been doing this to Africans INSIDE Africa and OUTSIDE forever in a day. My question to all is why dont we create our own international news source?

They are racist. Anyone that cant see that is just willfully blind. All you have to do is turn to any news channel visiting any country and see who is at the bottom.
Re: . by black247: 7:53pm On May 25, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Bold sentence is Epic!!!!

Thats exactly what theyd do
Re: . by mars123(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2015
i dont ever understand your point,are u deranged or something?

ketiy77:

[size=18pt]The flag of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79

Re: . by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 25, 2015
because, Africa is so backwards and primitive, wicked in its ways and the people in it are embodiment of evil.

(1) (Reply)

My Predictions On Buhari Administration / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Appointed Chairman Of World Ex-president / Unconfirmed Report Of Bomb Blast In Zaria (dogarawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.