Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats (645 Views)

My Scam Fear Led To Goodies / 5 Big Goodies I Have For You / Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats by lipuka(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2009
Kenya and Nigeria have a lot in common, apart from corruption, ofcourse.

The rich and mighty in both Kenya and Nigeria have stashed millions and millions of dollars in the United Kingdom. Yes, millions of them.

Most of the money is in the banks, or has been invested in real estate and shares, among others.

Now these people are not satisfied with looting our coffers, they do not even have the confidence to invest the money they have looted in their own continent.

And they have the nerve to ask for foreign investments.

Why should foreign investors invest in Africa when the Africans will not invest in their own countries, I wonder?
Re: The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats by ufot(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
Man i tell u, most of these african countries are following the footsteps of niaja, so sad!!!
Re: The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats by lipuka(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
Naija did not start it. If you remember, our colonial masters always gave our African leaders something in exchange for favours. That is where all the corruption started.
Re: The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats by ufot(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2009
yes we did not start it but,we have taken it to a whole new level of science, 1 and 1 is 4 in niaja
Re: The Looted Goodies Of The Fatcats by lipuka(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2009
Well, our leaders just took advantage of a situation. I think we have worse cases in Kenya. The problem is that Naija has too many people so even a small matter seems big. And because there is oil, people tend to point at Naija more. Right now, they say Ghana is more corrupt, and yet they praise it for the manner they conducted their elections.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Investment Options / I Need Marketing Tips For My Aluminun Product / World's Billionaires 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.