Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,982 members, 7,936,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday (1096 Views)

Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
If you think this is fairy tale, you’re a stranger in town because you do not know the signs of our time…. that the scene of the world is changing, and the time left is reduced. Things that do not even happen on tales by moonlight are happening!

A 'father' and 'son' are now legally married to each other. Norman and Bill were married on Sunday after several years of living together as father and son.

Click to see...

https://www.mazech.com/father_weds_son

Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by kwencypresh(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
i saw it b4 bt i never blived
na wa ooo
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Anibabe(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
end time things end time things
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
It happened. They finally married on Sunday angry cry

More - https://www.mazech.com/father_weds_son
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Rounakid(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chisos...! End time tinz... *does siqn of cross and sped of d thread*
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am not surprised Though
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am not surprised Though things will only get worse and worse
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Boxer007(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
mazech:

If you think this is fairy tale, you’re a stranger in town because you do not know the signs of our time…. that the scene of the world is changing, and the time left is reduced. Things that do not even happen on tales by moonlight are happening!

A 'father' and 'son' are now legally married to each other. Norman and Bill were married on Sunday after several years of living together as father and son.

Click to see...

This is so romantic, two men.
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Crazy world we r and its getting even crazier.
Purposely googled this just to see if this story was true or not and founout twas true afterl, only that they aren't blood.
Their father ationship is one of adoption and both disssolved there adoption to get married as gay coulple.
Still I shake my head at d less than animal humans dat r left on earth
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mazech.com features mostly real life stories around the world. No addition, no subtraction

See what's new - www.mazech.com
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by adorablepepple(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Who else would have married them if not themselves

Happy marriage life
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Mznaett: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
hml to dem sha
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
The ceremony was conducted by one of their old friends who is an Episcopalian priest.

“I feel incredibly happy. It’s the only way I can describe it – just enormously happy,” Norman said. “It was very much worth the wait."

Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Old fools.
Re: Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday by ojjp: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Madness if it s true!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Live Up With A Spiritual Wife Or Husband? / How To Get Ride Of Abusive Words/comments In Nairaland Or Anywhere Else.. / Nigerian:Lovely Wedding Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.