Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,060 members, 7,960,371 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness (873 Views)

Alfa Tells Nairalander The Key To His Success Is Mark Zuckerberg Shirt (photos) / Heavenly Orgasm 101: The Key To Her center of gravity / Monitoring Ur Activities In A Relationship. Ur Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness by shalommeri(f): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
A lot of people especially the ladies use or has used relationship to cover up the fact that they are lonely.
some people do av low self esteem and this affect their social life that they find it hard and uncomfortable to associate with people hence,wen a guy takes intrest in them they respond well and jump into the relationship with the excuse of bein in lov with the guy...
I av low self esteem and i feel uncomfortable around pple nd find it hard to associate with people nd yes i also used d excuse of bein in lov to fill up my lonliness but i realizd it jxt makes u centre ur life on dat persn..it makes u take him as ur god nd u would do anytin to stil b wid him and worst of all ur stil self low esteemed nd if it dosent work out u embrace the next persn wu offers his presence...slowly it affects u mentally makin u tink bout d persn mor nd lose focus on the main tins lik ur academics...u'll stil feel insecured in the relatnshp cox u feel hez always doin this or dat nd den ur trust level starts goin down nd yet u stil trapped dat u dnt knw hw to end it all.
I have dealt with all this for years nd tho am nt finally free from lonliness nd low self esteem i fight to stil be me.
A lot of people out der still feel like dat nd yet nt know the way to free themselves thats y some of them are the way they are,they dont even know what they want,not sure of what they like,not sure where they wana b nd dnt trust themselves...av not discoverd ny remedy to low self esteem cox i'm also low self esteemed but av learnt to stp usin relatnshp as my blanket to lonliness.
I'll appreciate it if we talk and express ourselves...if u feel or once felt like dat nd if u've learnt how to deal with yrs,pls share with us how u overcomed it.
Re: Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness by adeoye201: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
heehehee
Re: Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's good you understand this fact. How do you help yourself....learn a skill or a vocation, something worthwhile to make you feel proud about yourself. Meet people, old, young, male and female, relate with them. Don't limit yourself to persons of your age group and sex. Learn to take compliments and passing remarks for what they are and never attach anything extra. When you finally want to go into a relationship, it will be cos you like the persons personality and not cos he's the only person giving you attention.
Re: Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness by shalommeri(f): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
vfactor:
It's good you understand this fact. How do you help yourself....learn a skill or a vocation, something worthwhile to make you feel proud about yourself. Meet people, old, young, male and female, relate with them. Don't limit yourself to persons of your age group and sex. Learn to take compliments and passing remarks for what they are and never attach anything extra. When you finally want to go into a relationship, it will be cos you like the persons personality and not cos he's the only person giving you attention.

tanx

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? / 30 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy And avoid future Complications / See Mom & Daughter Who Gave Birth For The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.