Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda (34771 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by WINDSOW(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Iranu Abasha
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
How will someone have a sex change done at 63? Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by charlie009: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Area fada has always been sick, CELE church can't cure his madness. Even if dey flog him endlessly. grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by tutulatata: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
This's an ANUS CHARGING he has nothing more than this to OFFER to the young NIGERIANs''

lets assume he's in the MUSEUM we shall visit his stand During an excursion someday.....

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by vivavik(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think it's because he's surrounded by 2many ladies. All the K's and he sees the attention given to them all, well my take on it. Did anyone notice he's about going the K line Caitlyn.....kaitlyn Jenner grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by idris4eva(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
opirieru:
This Caitlyn Jenner talk makes me sick
God punish science
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by repogirl(f): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Attention wh'ore!!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by MARKone(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Onye nke a, Osikwa no gini undecided

Linda..Nonsense.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by seangy4konji: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
LOL...

AREA ehhhh
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Mykelpato(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
cry I cover my Ass with the blood of jesus christ

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by kay29000(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I really don't understand this man!

Lol! He is on another plato. But I understand to a level sha.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by ammyluv2002(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
kay29000:

Lol! He is on another plato. But I understand to a level sha.
Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hassanjj:
Our Daddy has gone mad again. cool
You and who get the daddy?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by kay29000(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Congrats grin

Wait...Are you a member of the Illuminati? I can see you covering one eye in your profile pic.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by ammyluv2002(f): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
kay29000:

Wait...Are you a member of the Illuminati? I can see you covering one eye in your profile pic.
Yes!I'm one of them
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by lovemoi2(f): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
I said it before soon he will be like catilyn Jenner
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by koyyess: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
I see a lot of nigerian males embracing this 'culture' in the future.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes!I'm one of them

Ok. Pls, they said you can't join unless a member invites you...pls can you invite me? I am tired of being broke.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
slys:
End time man.... Darele madness no strong reach this man own
Denrele na my mentor o, no yab am i beg.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by MakeMoves: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well. No matter how much [b]yogurt looks like sperm it can never make a baby. Does Linda menstruate, have cramps, menopause and most importantly a womb? soon them go say Micheal Jackson saw through the eyes of a child because he lost his childhood. oshi!!! [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by slys(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
chowlade:

But while looking at your profile, I see you are more preserved and I don't see any traces of delere act in you... or that profile pic is wrong info about you
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by slys(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
[/quote]
But while looking at your profile, I see you are more preserved and I don't see any traces of denlere act in you... or that profile pic is wrong info about you
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
slys:

But while looking at your profile, I see you are more preserved and I don't see any traces of delere act in you... or that profile pic is wrong info about you
i'll transform when i get d enough money to do d needful nah. lol
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by johnchris10(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
caityln is to America... charly boy(Linda) is to naija....
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ndi ara!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by davidque007(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=34397123]'Linda' is the woman in 63-year-old controversial artist and grandfather Charly boy. And through her, Charly says he sees... long before Caitlyn Jenner came along. The story he shared about Caitlyn continues below:

I must ask you this question. In our pursuit for happiness, do we focus on the dictates of life based on our social environment or on our own personal need of what individually makes us happy? For the past few days the global social media has been agog with Bruce Jenner sex change, he now wishes to be called Caitlyn.

Surfing through some of our local blogs, I have read some yahoo yahoo comments from Nigerians who feel that their yeye comments are really of any importance in the decision taken by this great Olympian, now, the gender bender.

Yes, I saw Bruce Jenner Vanity Fair interview. I read it over and over, it sounded so gutsy, sincere, truthful and so free. Bruce had always been married, had kids, and a successful career but for a long time he had never been happy and content with being a man. Sometimes we find it difficult understanding what prompts one to make those kinds of changes that are physically and emotionally permanent and we start to speculate, Maybe he wanted to rebrand, wanted to put himself back into serious reckoning again. Yes, sometimes it can be about the drama and the almighty dollars who is to say.

However, It just may be devoid of all those and just be a spiritual journey to finding self, purely a pursuit of happiness, about being free, and finding strength to be that which makes one feel complete irrespective of who's ox is gored!

My take:

It is not one’s masculinity or femininity alone that defines one’s identity, it is the harmony between the two that determines how comfortable and integrated one’s identity is going to be. In other words, shocking as this may be to the more macho in our midst, inside some men, lies an unexpressed woman. And even more shocking is the proposition that the object of masculine identity development is not the elimination of this woman, but acknowledging the existence of, and fine-tuning the feminine side with the masculine part of the identity. In other words, blending the two fundamental principles of yin and yang to influence our behavior.

The “masculine woman” has become more socially acceptable than the “feminine man”, who is still an object of derision. And herein lies the root of the gender conflict. Women find it easy to pursue their masculinity; men find it disagreeable to even acknowledge, let alone pursue their femininity. A few people have been able to find that balance and I am happy that Linda lives here, in me? Yesoooooo!
So to those of you in your personal pursuit for happiness whatever it is, climb every rainbow and follow every star till you find your dream.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/through-linda-i-see.html[ch

Charly boy is just a sick fellow

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by slys(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
chowlade:

i'll transform when i get d enough money to do d needful nah. lol

My dear you deserve more than that even thou your purse is later enrich... You don't need to run mad with what you have
Denrele don..........
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by dapsonlou(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I really don't understand this man!

What don't you understand , the man has been begging to come out of the closet a long time ago. He's a F@g

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by 247notire(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2015
He's neither gone crazy nor insane. He was talking mysticism and occultism. Deep ones at dat.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Gamesmart: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2015
This man needs to be deported from Nigeria and his passport cancelled.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by nwaezeubom: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
why this man no wan gree go T b Joshua now ?? his deliverance is due

deliverance from what? there are some people that are queer or weird, that does not mean that a wonderer from a desert somewhere in middle east has the power to save him. if u have never seen, that are people that look like women but when u look in between her legs they have joysticks does that mean they are aliens?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
Birds of a feather... undecided
Whatever rock your boats!
softnipples!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 / D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Delivers A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.