Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,997 members, 7,936,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (44563 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by thaoriginator: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
UnknownT:
For the fact that these people voted Buhari, they believed he can solve this insurgency problem, but now some of them won't be alive to see the end of the insurgency. President please do something cry cry
how your papa take know say na Buhari all of them vote for? Mumu people everywhere you go!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by luggy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
APC ware is the change naaa, we are watching
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Rubbyy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
kai
eazysally:

When I read dis post, I discovered abortion would have being the best option to some people, how will the world be a better place with these kind of ape.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari!!!!!!...where is that man?
He's in your room
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by chimaroked12: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari is nt by making promises for people to vote u, that u will bring change is this the kind of change Nigerians want frm u , u no dey try o. Come back to Nigeria and face ur battle time done reach to make the people believe all u have promised them.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by ahaz: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, e don do ..I take God beg you ..

This is our president, please.
ha-ha hahaha so Una Sabi say president deserve respect na WA o, like seriously tell me something new. Una never see anything yet
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by yohanpaul: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

Where is that gworo chewing brainless old senile illiterate man?

Baba one chance Come and save the people that voted you into power, brainless dullard. angry

In as much I don't comment, but for saying this, you are a fool. Can't you ss and se stop this negativity. I wish a member of your family or you encounter such. Idiot
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Toddlers in power! Kindergarten is better oooo! Buhari, please save Nigerians from Boko Haram or step down!

Where are Oyegun, Liar Muhammed and Bisi Akande? Look at the calamity you have brought upon Nigeria. Come and remove your liability of a president.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by blazer90707: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2015
abanzi:
While I indeed look forward to a quick end of this BH madness, I think PMB should be given a little time to settle in properly and go for the kill. Rushed decisions on repelling BH may fill in as stop gap bt not uproot them and put a final end. It appears to me that PMB is being methodical and thorough in his approach as such may not go for a reactive and immediate response. However, such actions should not delay for too long.
Reading through comments, it is clear that objectivity has been thrown away and people are making careless comments and attacks.
Nobody is happy about the loss and waste of lives. Lets pray that PMB settles in asap to be able to carry out his plans and wipe BH out completely.
What rubbish,did we force him to make silly promises of ending it in a short while.he tot gej was a fool and its vewi easy to curb bt he is dere nw and al dat talk abt prompt action is nt being fufilled.no offence with ur opinion tho
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by bunmititi(f): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Adisbro:

You are so pathetic, rather offer prayer for this country and this new administration, u resort to condemnation. . .I wonder how some reason sometimes sha undecided

You are so pathetic, rather offer prayer for this country and this new administration, u resort to condemnation. . .I wonder how some reason sometimes sha

you are the biggest fool in nigeria!
how many prayers did you offer for the success of the Jonathan/Sambo administration?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by bunmititi(f): 12:38am On Jun 05, 2015
see the kain badluck buhari is bringing to nigerians!
it would have been better if his mama aborted
the dullard of daura!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by FUTYGUY(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=Dannyset post=34437589]PDP allowed this deadly BH to thrived and gain dominance in this region. Now its a heavy task for the present govt. Thank God we didn't put our destiny in their hands this time around. God protect our brothers and sisters from the North. Something must be done fast to stop these killings.
RIP to the dead.[/quote Arrant Nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Otota1(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2015
SAIIII BUHARI .......
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by chiedu7: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
[size=14pt]R.I.P to the dead.

Baba one chance Come and save the people that voted you into power, brainless dullard. angry
[/size]

[size=14pt]
LAFF WAN KILL MAN PIKIN OH
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by oshe11: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Australian PM Julia Gillard should be made Queen of the world. What she has said requires a lot of courage and confidence. All the countries in the world should have leaders like her. She says: "Muslims, who are demanding Sharia law have been asked to leave Australia by Wednesday because Australia sees fanatic Muslims as terrorists. Each and every mosque will be searched and Muslims will cooperate with us in this process. All the Muslims who have migrated from other countries to Australia will have to adept and change themselves as per our country and not expect us to change as per them. If they are unable to do so, they are most welcome to leave Australia. A lot of Australian are worried that we may be insulting a particular religion.... but I assure the people of Australia that whatever is being done is for the betterment of Australia and its people. We speak English here and not Arabic or Urdu or any other Islamic language. So if you want to stay in our country you better learn to speak English. In Australia we believe in Jesus who is our God and we believe in God. Just because we believe in and follow Christianity and no other religion, does not make us Communal which is why you will find God's Pictures and religious books everywhere. If you have any objection to this, you are free to leave Australia and go anywhere else in the world. Australia is our land, our country and this is our culture. We do not follow your religion but we respect your sentiments which is why if you want to read Koran and offer namaaz, please do not create noise pollution by using speakers and reading out loudly. Please DO NOT Read Koran or offer prayers in our schools, offices or public places. You can do so in the quiet of your home or in a mosque which will not inconvenience us. If you have any issues with our national flag or national anthem or our religion or our lifestyle, kindly leave Australia at this very moment and never ever return back".!Forwarded as sent to us.
A Muslim in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle of his had killed his wife and kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE! The country was outraged over the incident, and the man is to be executed. The older girl was asked how she had survived and she said:-'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mum so she could nurse my sister. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean that He really was crucified, and it is clear also that He is alive! But, it is also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie does not help matters at all! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East, you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me' ( Jer 17). Please forward this story to all your contacts and God will reward you abundantly! In Mark 8:38, Jesus said, 'Therefore whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and my Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man shall also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels'.
Don't worry about whether or not the receivers of this message will respond or do anything with it, just fulfill your part and shake off the dust. Jesus christ is alive and He loves you. ALLELUIA!..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by codedslayer: 1:04am On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the change Yorubas voted for

Buhari= Badluck = Baba One Chance grin

Yeebhoe b.astard from the cursed sad east. Waste of sperm.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by henzyl(m): 1:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

Your sickness cannot be expressed with words. How dare you open you vocal cavity and spit such words as calling names to a president who has barely assumed office. It goes a long way to show how very shallow and baseless in thinking most people could be in conducting their criticisms. If you could use such words on PMB, then I only wonder what would be your description of our immediate past president. I believe this forum should be restricted to adults who can be very reasonable and objective enough in their submissions. ***get a life pls***

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, e don do ..I take God beg you ..

This is our president, please.
Jonathan wasn't our president when he was called derogatory names by buhari supporters right?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmm! Why all dis na? RIP to d dead.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by MrDoGood(m): 1:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Exactly a week since buhari took over power and all he does is to condem the attack and travels to different countries in style. Abi na tour him come tour the world as Nigerian president?
Go straight to work my friend and figure out how to put an end to bokoharam before thinking of how you will make #1 =$1
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by stanbuggy(m): 1:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Young03:
buhari were ar u?

u told us u will end insurgency in 1week if we elect u
more than 100people have died since u became the president and all u could do is to run away from the country

Chai, diA is God oo

This one nah talk?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by AreaFada2: 1:28am On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

He said two month..pls let watch and see

So in the meantime, everyone should stand akimbo and watch Boko bomb everywhere to smitherenes.

At least since around January, GEJ had neighbours synching with us to give Boko a hot chase scattering them in all directions.
Perhaps if the momentum had continued, Boko won't be bold enough to operate freely outside Borno as they are now.
We don't want another junketting C-in-C. OBJ did enough of that. GMB was voted in to fight "insecurity" with his military background.

And Chibok girls are waiting for rescue. shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:35am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So now you know there is God, when Patience Jonathan was saying it, you guys were laughing, Now tell Buhari to help "us".
PDP should rein in their Boko haram boys & girls na. The elections are over and there is no more need for the political wing of BH affiliated to PDP !
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:39am On Jun 05, 2015
henzyl:

Your sickness cannot be expressed with words. How dare you open you vocal cavity and spit such words as calling names to a president who has barely assumed office. It goes a long way to show how very shallow and baseless in thinking most people could be in conducting their criticisms. If you could use such words on PMB, then I only wonder what would be your description of our immediate past president. I believe this forum should be restricted to adults who can be very reasonable and objective enough in their submissions. ***get a life pls***
Exactly ! People on Twitter now point derogatorily at Nairaland because of immature 'pigs ' like that guy you responded to!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by abatically(m): 1:40am On Jun 05, 2015
princeofpeace22:
and Buhari is busy touring for useless solution
what a mess
I'm beginning to regret of change slogan

Buhari has been president for less than a week. Cut the old man some slack. Change doesn't come overnight bro. Even if Obama was the president, there's very little he can do within a week. Suicide bombing is not something u could fight or stop easily, u never know who is carrying the bomb or where it is coming from or where the next target is. These suicide bombers have been brainwashed and they probably already planned this attack months ago.

Even if the army goes to boko harm headquarters and kill them all, it won't stop the bombing as the suicide bombers are not boko harm soldiers. They are people that have been brainwashed (these days they even use women) and they live among us like normal people. They believe suicide bombing will make God forgive them their sins. The only logical way to stop this is to get to the root, get their leaders to surrender or kill them which I believe is one of the things buhari went to niger to do. U must know lots of these boko harm soldiers and bombers are not niegerians, many of them are Chadians and from Niger.

So brother, even if Obama and the queen of England are Nigeria president right now, it won't stop suicide bombings overnight.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

Have you seen him eating gworo before?
It was chewing gum biko
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:

Said it bwfore.... Will say it again.... The Dullard of Daura will make Nigerians wish they hadn't been so gullible.

I have a feeling this presidency would have the feel of his earlier stint... Docile Buhari In the background while the vice president runs the show.....

The Dullard of Daura made me expect a situation where he hits the ground running, his mannerisms and speech were obvious tells, he promised that.... But I haven't seen jack... And I am also fuxken tired of hearing nothing.... The fuel crises is still on... You said you would end it within hours.... Days and counting the scarcity persists... I can even say without any fear of correction that the only thing Buhari seems to excel in at the moment is filling his thick head with fura de nunu while people are dying.

Honestly you are beginning too constitute nuisance on NL. Can't you go get yourself a job or why are you so un-cultured
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2015
ydass:

Honestly you are beginning too constitute nuisance on NL. Can't you go get yourself a job or why are you so un-cultured

NL is an open forum.... Why the heck you feel the need to regulate my views is really alarming.....
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Babymama1:

Have you seen him eating gworo before? It was chewing gum biko
The Dullard is always high on fura de nunu, that's an incontrovertible fact.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:

NL is an open forum.... Why the heck you feel the need to regulate my views is really alarming.....

You just lark manners. You really need home training.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 05, 2015
henzyl:

I know it's none of my biz but aren't you uncomfortable that some of Dullards declarations during campaign season have already passed the promised time-line,

If the time the rest of his days will follow then Nigeria has been screwed brutally once again....
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by preselect(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Young03:
buhari were ar u?

u told us u will end insurgency in 1week if we elect u
more than 100people have died since u became the president and all u could do is to run away from the country

Chai, diA is God oo

[size=18pt]de cattle rearer don con them wayo[/size]

[size=38pt]and that mallam is not talking of the chibok girls again. . . . . [/size]

#BuhariWayoCattleRearer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.