Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,190 members, 7,963,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:51 PM

Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) (17472 Views)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The People In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
helpee:
you are making false allegations and you are not ashamed to talk about argument. Apologise for spreading your lies as usual
Lol... u never know berem!
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
I am so disappointed in the governor,he played on people's intelligence,he lied during campaign that he didn't borrow,now the state is in a mess. People thought he was a messiah for the state. Note! Nobody is a messiah(except God)not even Buhari! Fingers crossed,watching...Mind you,I live in the state...
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by Ndeewonu: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is TERRIBLE!
Nigerians, your CHANGE is here; embrace it!
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by tiwalademi(f): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
[b][/b]the tin is affecting we corp member serving in osun too
No state aLlawe
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by tiwalademi(f): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
[b][/b]That AregberascaL is oweing corp member their state allawee too
His the worst governor so far the recording in the state of osun.
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by Rhoteabarca(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2015
I felt so sorry 4d ppl of Osun, my state of origin. Owing workers over 6-months salary is so cruel,worrisome,unhumane,deadly nd brutalizing on d part of Aregbesola to d workers nd indirectly affecting d masses. Had they know nd foresee dis, dey wont re-elect u. No apology for ommiting 'sir' in addressing u. Stop giving ppl excuse nd deceiving dem. Osun is nt only d state affected by d dwindling federal allocation. Find an alternative as others are doing! #So_Bad
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Aragbese!
Aragberascal.
The state will be more shocked if they ever loose to another party. Then, we see Aragbese's debt. grin cheesy grin
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by onyxo76(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2015
i'm not getting something here,does osun state still receive allocation from FG? Are things so bad that even allocations from 6 months put together can't even settle 1-2 months arrears ?
I remember then 6 years ago when i worked with Ekiti state HMB,Gov Oni used 2 months allocation to settle one months' salary then...this is really sad...State of Osun needs quick intervention before crime rate spirals out of control.
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by anigbajumo(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2015
murshid09:
we are also hungry in Oyo state.GOD should pls save us from the hand of ajimobi.IYA yi to poju.ebi n paws loyo state 5months salary
Chai 4 God's sake!!....una come here to type rubbish.Na u dy hungry me nd my co no dy hungry coz Ajimobi z doin well here
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by TheFreeOne: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Omisore warned you about the financial state of osun and the huge debt Aregberascal was piling up but you did not listen rather you gathered to eat rice and dance to fuji music in between listening to aregberascal blame every body but himself

A people do truly deserve the society and leadership they get.

Sai Change!

The masses have been so pauperised by activities of the few. So when politicians seeks elective positions all they do is whip up tribal, religious sentiments, garnish it with some blame game then top-it-up with miraculous promises and they are good to go cos the excited gullible masses always rush at it like hungry herds.

And politicians will pat themselves on the back for successfully achieving another unhindered four years looting spree while the masses' suffering and lamentations continues.

This 'eternal circle' will continue until Nigerians insists for a total restructuring of our polity as proposed in the national conference recommendations.
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by tonychristopher: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where is osun...wetin concern me seff
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

If those in Anambra with higher indebtedness can survive, I think they will survive. Besides, may be Aregbesola didn't want to follow GEJ's footsteps, who has been borrowing money to pay FG workers, I don't just know.

Anambra is not owing, dude
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

Abia not Anambra is owing than Osun: that is the point. So, kindly give us the journey so far as this is a PDP controlled state.

Abia governor like the rest are not blaming the FG for their ineptitude , same can't be said about aregbe
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by Ephemmm: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Abia governor like the rest are not blaming the FG for their ineptitude , same can't be said about aregbe

But Abia is owing more than Osun and any other states despite having more allocation from FG coupled with more internal revenue!
Must people die of hunger before doing the right thing?
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Where are all those Osun state praise threads ?
Someone will get one bag of abakaliki rice and won't let us rest
Re: Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

But Abia is owing more than Osun and any other states despite having more allocation from FG coupled with more internal revenue!
Must people die of hunger before doing the right thing?

We blame Theodore orji here daily plus he never put his ineptitude on the FG unlike aregbe. The latter is just irresponsible.
and abia doesn't owe every worker 8 months unlike aregbe.
By the way, is Theodore, aregbes mentor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG / BREAKING: Imo APC Rejects Issa-onilu As Party’s Spokesman / I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.