Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August (883 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by owukpa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
All is now set for the general elections of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP.
IDOMA VOICE gathered that the elections are slated for August 1 and 8, 2015.

Speaking at a press conference in Lagos, Saturday morning, the 2015 electoral committee chairman, Franca 'Top Up' Chikam, said the state and zonal elections hold Saturday, August 1 across the nation while the presidential election is slated for Saturday, August 8 in Lagos.
According to her, all dully registered members should endeavour to be part of the voting exercise.

Chikam said the screening exercise for all state and zonal aspirants will take place across the country on Wednesday, June 17 while that of presidential holds June 20 in Lagos.

"This is to inform every aspirant who is still owing the association to kindly pay before the screening exercise to avoid disqualification.

"Interested contestant should pick up form the state or zonal offices before or on June 10.

"It is going to be a direct election this time around, so we urge all zonal and states coordinators to avoid violence during the exercise.

"In 2009, we reported cases of violence during our elections and we wouldn't want that to happen this year.

"Anyone who causes trouble before, during or after the election would be penalized," she warned.

Chikam further explained that those aspiring for the presidential seat are expected to pay a non refundable sum of N200,000.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/06/nigerian-prostitutes-hold-general.html

1 Like

Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by mormoni(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Will they use PVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by opiaoku: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
i can see a nairalander there eehmmm i forgot her name lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Daughters Of Mencrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

1 Like

Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by mperoakeem(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hope the card reader is functioning very well this time
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Observing with keen interest..
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by Bobbystanley(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
LOL
Nothing person no go see for Nigeria
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by stinggy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
mormoni:
Will they use PVC
Of course, Jega will supervise election from retirement sef cheesy grin grin cheesy

This kinda news can only come from idomanews lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I'm willing to sponsor 5 Nairalanders' election. Just show interest on thread.
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by PRYCE(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let em wave their PVC's! I think they also need "CHANGE "!
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anxiously waiting to see the number of votes from kano state grin grin

Lot's of under age coded ............. grin grin
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by DankemzI(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Do they need Adhoc staff?
I feel like to Apply I Rig for the highest bidder
Re: LOL! Nigerian Prostitutes Hold General Elections In August by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
see how they look, I heard they were protesting that buhari should legalise prostitution, because most of them are graduates and couldn't secure a job, why don't they ask buhari to give them jobs. Tchwww all these prostitutes shaa..

(1) (Reply)

Oyo-governorship-election-petition-tribunal-fixes-june-23-to-start / Senator Kashamu Confirms Plot To Poison Obasanjo / See What Wike Is Planning To Do Traditional Rulers Favoured By Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.