Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,980 members, 7,963,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant (938 Views)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by dpedro1: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2015

Reports have it that Kenyan women on Thursday held a serious demo in Limuru, Kiambu County protesting the dwindling performance of men in the bedroom. A Kenyan website, Tuko, reports that a section of women held a peaceful demonstration in Ndeiya ward claiming that most of their men, including young men have failed to perform their conjugal rights. The women said the trend was worsened by high levels of alcohol consumption which saw many men abandon their families.

The women further claimed that only a few newly married women are currently pregnant with the rest of the bulk dreaming about ever having a baby since men have failed to impregnate them.

“If you walk in this village, you will find so many young married women but only a few are pregnant,” said one of the protesters, Nancy Wangare.

Women have now threatened to move outside Kiambu to other counties where they can find real men who are serious enough to impregnate them. They further called on government to make strict laws restricting drinking from 5pm to 11pm for week days and 2pm-11pm for weekends.

Get more updates : http://www.peddygist.com/2015/06/kenyan-women-protest-for-dwindling.html
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by HungerBAD: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Low libido in Kenya? about time Nigeria men start visiting that country. I dey wonder why my friend wey marry Kenya girl dey always dey weak, got the answer today.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by Afrok(m): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2015
They should come to Nigeria, i mean Nigeria men are able and capable to deliver everything into them. Our President, plz free passage to diseases free Kenya women into Nigeria...
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by Mishydoo(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2015
just one week holiday in Nigeria for all kenya women grin...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by Tolexander: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2015
is that the picture of the people protesting or 6 oloshos going to work?
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by bewla(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2015
i dont go for any thing under skirt if not but wasiu over to u weld them up.
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by nerodenero: 6:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Some women in Kaduna State also protested over such recently.
Mishydoo:
just one week holiday in Nigeria for all kenya women grin...
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by Sommyangel(f): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Lol.. But the protesters don't look serious na.. BTW I didn't know that men actually gets tired of sex
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by chigoizie7(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol.. But the protesters don't look serious na.. BTW I didn't know that men actually gets tired of sex

Are u of this planet? That men does not get tired of sex? Nne biko na men de tire pass. Dem no de carry trophy for ikworkirikwor.
Re: Kenyan WOMEN Protest For Dwindling Performance Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant by chigoizie7(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Kenya is a country were sex is most prioritized by their woman than soo many other thing of life, they can fuuvck anything that has prick. Wondered why HIV is high in that country?

But those women should be wary of what they wish for oooh, just like SA men love sex and all lazy to work so as to put food on the table.

They should come out and decide weda na sex dem want abi na hard working men dem want. Dem no know say too much sex de make man lazy? + their libido too much.

(1) (Reply)

Foolish But True 'Wise Sayings' / Love- I Need Advice / I Am A Girl And Am New On Bbm And I Need Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.