Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,505 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management (534 Views)

Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / The Illegality Of Covenant University Students’ Suspension By School Management / 2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management by jasperdgenius(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
The authorities of Nnamdi Azikiwe University on Thursday
11th June 2015,suspended the impeached SUG president
Noble Eyisi indefinitely from the school.
According to the university,Noble Eyisi at about 2:30pm on
3rd June,2015 mobilized some questionable faces and
some students of the university at the schools Multipurpose
hall and distributed placards to them in an attempt to
probably engage them in acts design to disrupt peace in the
university.
It was also learnt that the said Noble Eyisi abandoned his
Nissan Primera saloon car with the registration number AA
857 AZ on sighting a security vehicle which points to the
fact that he was engaged in a conduct that is unlawful to the
welfare of the university community.
Consequently the Vice chancellor in pursuant to section 19
of Nnamdi Azikiwe university CAP N 139 LFN 2004
SUSPENDED him indefinitely for misconduct pending the
decision of the student Disciplinary committee to which the
case was referred to.
Noble Eyisi till his dismissal from the school was a 300 level
undergraduate of political science
Re: UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management by richol(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2015
'with great power comes greater chances to misbehave'...NOBLE EYISI(2015)
Re: UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management by jasperdgenius(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2015
If i make front page i promise to trek from Port Harcourt to onitsha. I dedicate this thread to my long long crush, hoping my dreams for us will manifest.
Re: UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management by xpac01(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2015
How could the guy act so umannly with all the power vested on him? He should have stood even at sight of VC. Noble, if you're reading this post right now I'll like to tell you that you're a big time fvcked up.
Re: UNIZIK Impeached SUG President Indefinitely Suspended By School Management by Kossyne(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmmmn.

(1) (Reply)

Aau Screening Of The Utme/direct Entry Candidates For 2015/2016 Session Admissio / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka 2015/16 Putme Dates And Details / Delta State University Pre-degree & Post-utme Form 2015/2016 Is On Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.