Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,979 members, 7,960,100 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? (807 Views)

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie / Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by chocolateme(f): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
She had been helping you financially in all ramifications, school, pocket money, clothes and etc. She drives a good car, lives in a cool apartment and lives large.
On a good day, you found out that her boutique is just a camouflage to what she actually does for a living, that she is a big time RUNZ babe .
How would u feel and react towards her? Will u continue to accept her gifts and assistance to you? Do u think you can be able to advice her and she listens? Guys over to you..especially knowing how odd u see runz girls.
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by missKiffy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Is this your sub, is your elder sister a runs babe
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by chocolateme(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:
Is this your sub, is your elder sister a runs babe
Why exhibiting big time unease and discomfort at this thread? Are you a guy? Why trying to create diversion and distraction on this topic? Don't be scared OK? We don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by sinaj(f): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Her life Her choice wink
she iz over 18 nd shud knw wots best for her.

as for the gifts, I wont stop taking wink
I cnt dictate her life jux as I cnt judge her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by luuvee(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
chocolateme:
Why exhibiting big time unease and discomfort at this thread? Are you a guy? Why trying to create diversion and distraction on this topic? Don't be scared OK? We don't know you.
No b small thing ooo very silly post.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by chocolateme(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
sinaj:
Her life Her choice wink

she iz over 18 nd shud knw wots best for her.

as for the gifts, I wont stop taking wink

I cnt dictate her life jux as I cnt judge her smiley
nice one sinaj
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by chocolateme(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
luuvee:

No b small thing ooo very silly post.
u think so? What about the reality of the silly post.
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wat will I say...
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by sinaj(f): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
chocolateme:
nice one sinaj
fenkz bae kiss
*whispers* nice pic u got dere smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by queebeediva(f): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Still wondring why anybody would still be drinking panado for anyones headache .if she uses the Runs money to help your life why distorbing our ears ? Just let the matter die joh!
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by missKiffy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
chocolateme:
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! undecided
Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'm not going to a uttter a word to her,only to keep praying for her not to jam ritualist cheesy as for d gift,i will keep taking.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by youngberry001(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
waz my fu<cking business wit her she's her life to live""but if she disrespect me shuuuuuuu cry

1 Like

Re: Guys How Would You Feel If Your Elder Sister Is A Runz Babe? by tpiadotcom: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
what response are you looking for that you couldn't dream up yourself, and why must the whole world be involved in the matter?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Darey Art-alade Vs Timi Dakolo: Who Is Better? / Photos From Alibaba’s 50th Birthday Party | @alibabagcfr / See The Palaver BVN Is Causing Throughout Nigeria Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.