Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (40127 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by obyrich(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
chamboy:
mumu during 6th and 7th NASS, do u hear anything about their allowances... instead of u to b happy u get to hear about it .. for d record PDP members too would collect d share of d 9b
Who signed the FOI bill?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by ovie8200: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
U all should leave with it. U get what you vote for.....By the time ya eyes clear, Buhari and mumus will finish Nigeria. They say the devil u know is better than d angel you don't know. When Buhari was pass leader, many of weren't born but some how illitrate made many people to believe that he is the god sent.

see una life.. Live with it.

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chaxking(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
izuch:

Its not easy or it's impossible to get there? If its possible what makes you think i can't be there? You lack ambition. undecided
no u lack ambition, for calling it free money and u can't get there because u don't have wat it takes. People like u get cut off d way because ur sorry ass don't know how to use the 48 laws of power, cus I just tested u and u failed. Mr. Arrogant and proud..
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by PAINGAIN: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chai! Its getting worse corruption wise. They kept shouting change, guess they meant change for d worse. Imagine, 9billion for clothes, they get allowance for food,snacks,furniture,health,cars,maids,assistants,security, the one that pisses me off the most is d newspaper allowance. I thought these people have salaries, can't they buy newspapers from their salaries? If they r given allowance for everything what r they using their salaries for? God will punish them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by erinolu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
What a big wooooo !

Legislators hand in arms with 9billion

Former Niger State governor, Aliyu Babangida hand in arms with 2.9billion

walahi......stealing is not corruption if
1. Buhari and APC does nothing
2. The Labour Union folds arm akimbo and does nothing
3. The people of Nigeria do not take to the street

haba.....and over 50% of states are owed salaries with some states owing more than 6 months arrears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moneyyy:
I campaigned vigorously for Buhari but if he doesnt do anything about this then I'll regret not supporting GEJ.

Let see.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by uzo4real(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Let's see if 'talkative' Ben Bruce will kick against it...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Holak: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
kay29000:
Why are people blaming Buhari....NASS is a stand alone entity, there is little Buhari can do about this situation. With time sha, he can look for a loophole to reduce this outrageous allowance, but he can't command them to reduce the allowance. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... GEJ was blamed for everything. So Buhari, we shall blame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am utterly confused undecided
And to think many civil servants are been owed salaries for 3 months and above angry
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by eatwell423: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
I have openly reiterated that APC are only want the key the treasury. Buhari and his cohort are scammers. You have been scammed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by izuch(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
chaxking:
no u lack ambition, for calling it free money and u can't get there because u don't have wat it takes. People like u get cut off d way because ur sorry ass don't know how to use the 48 laws of power, cus I just tested u and u failed. Mr. Arrogant and proud..

Words from a mentally challenged oaf. Take your test and shovel it down your a55, you dey set test for me as wetin? I posted what i like feel free to understand whatever poo you want, im not under any obligation to share you're opinion, you're also not madated to share mine.
Bottom line is, do i give a flying fuccck about what you think about me? No! So back off.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
obyrich:
Who signed the FOI bill?
i can bet this year allowance is lower than or same with last tenures, dis guys have been doing this shit ever since sooo dont act like apc started it
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by fxskye: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello Nigerians,

We should stop RANTING here. Let's discuss about collective means in our diversity to stop this IMPUNITY.

There shouldn't be anything "Wardrobe Allowance" in the first instance.

So, Let's generating legal means to stop NASS..... Any lawyer willing to take it up?

#OccupyNASS will be the last tool. But firstly let's employ legal means.

God we are preparing to void another fraud/corruption from our so-called leaders in NASS. Please let your WILL be against any NASS member that is against Nigerians' Collective Will.

You gave them the power, please Relief them of the power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by ovie8200: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
eatwell423:
I have openly reiterated that APC are only want the key the treasury. Buhari and his cohort are scammers. You have been scammed Nigerians

They aren't see nothing yet. Nigerian so easy to fool and they will continue to dwell in poverty. Hope u all enjoying ur change.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by bakynes(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Best thing is to scatter this country and rebuild from the scratch. Block and seal the RMFAC and NASS complex. We are all fools in this country.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Emekamex(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
How politicians will dress after receiving #9 billion wardrobe allowance

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
SmooshCHN:
N9 Billion.. From that money, each Nigerian citizen will get up to over N8Million and there will still be enough Change to go round Southwest. We Nigerians have to start acting and stop ranting.

You are wrong. Do the math very well…what you concluded up here is not possible.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by okotv(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
If Buhari does not stop this, that thirty percent I gave him will reduce to -30%

Impunity just got new sets of clothes from its master corruption.
God, this is provoking!
Seems you don't get how government is run. Its legal what they are collecting cause its in the budget for the house. The problem now however is that if that budget is to be amended, it would pass through them.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by huthority01(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
himkers:
God punish all APC 'change' agents undecided
Is this the change agent of CHANGE advocated for? Babaonechance we don entre...........hmmmmmmm what makes the diff now from APC and PDP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chaxking(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin Hahahaha Smh okay boy
izuch:

grin

Words from a mentally challenged oaf. Take your test and shovel it down your a55, you dey set test for me as wetin? I posted what i like feel free to understand whatever poo you want, im not under any obligation to share you're opinion, you're also not madated to share mine.
Bottom line is, do i give a flying fuccck about what you think about me? No! So back off.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holak:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... GEJ was blamed for everything. So Buhari, we shall blame

lol! Okay o.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by elbinmanny(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
This what im asking the new govt to do..hope im not asking for too much embarassed

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by litetias(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'm seriously thinking of forming a radical group that will plant bombs in these guys wardrobes. Who's in?
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Whymee: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Let set up a ward rope outfit( company) for the entire nation with this 9B to avoid future waste, this will create jobs and will promote local fabric. Besides, don't we have firm handling the uniform of our security personnel, all matters relating to ward rope should be directed there stead wasting N9b.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Pamcrest(f): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oh lawd!! What do they need wardrobe allowance for sef? Why must we clothe them? I still don't get it...... cry
D sad part is not even d so called anti corruption legislators will reject their share. God must punish these thieves parading s leaders.
My two cents
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by tsdarkside(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
this is what happens,when you care about what the outside world thinks of you,than your own people...yeye leaders...agbada or igbo cloth will never cost that much,,,but they want armani....THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM... angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by NobleG1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerians always get what they deserve. They vote for id*iots and thieves in exchange for a bag of rice and tomatoes. Shame on Nigerians!!

9 billion naira (45,237,510 US Dollars!) for wardrobe while millions of Nigerians live under 1 dollar per day and some are even starving!!

I thought APC would be better than corrupt PDP. Nothing has changed, only name of the party in charge changed.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Calm down! You haven't seen nothing yet.
More to come. . .
1. Food allowance
2. Snacks allowance
3. Furniture allowance
4. Health allowance
5. Car(s) allowance
6. Maid(s) allowance
7. Assistant(s) allowance
8. Security allowance
9. A damn newspaper allowance.

I read some persons opining that President Buhari shouldn't be blamed. For real?? Who should we blame?? I remember GEJ was blamed for everything.

Is this the change they promised?? Or was the change intended to reflect in their bank accounts only??

How and why on earth will some privileged dull brains receive #9 billion as wardrobe allowance?? It's totally ridiculous.

President Buhari and APC should see to it that the change they promised starts from here else!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by BankManager(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
9bn for legislators wardrobe and 2bn for 4 new universities to kickoff...**Only in Nigeria**
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by judedwriter(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
9 kinni? shocked for ordinary cloth? Hmmm...too much money to waste in nigeria when many r going to bed hungry sad
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by ENDTIMES: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
They know "Nigerians" will make noise this week and forget about it next week and"life" continues for the poor masses.

Ndi ara!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.