Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (40127 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by McEwen(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

Make I go cause fight grin

Wey our Milkmaid..tophaz grin grin
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by KingTom(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
McEwen:

Wey our Milkmaid..tophaz grin grin
She dey grin
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by segcymoor(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by McEwen(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:
She dey grin
You dey hide her? It don tey wey I see her grin grin

Na one useless girl wey I dey follow dey always drag me go that Ashi thread cry
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by KingTom(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
McEwen:

You dey hide her? It don tey wey I see her grin grin

Na one useless girl wey I dey follow dey always drag me go that Ashi thread cry

Na my oga Wale Born2fuck wey I dey follow na him dey always make me enter there grin
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by McEwen(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

Na my oga Wale Born2fuck wey I dey follow na him dey always make me enter there grin
How funmi? Ggrin? Ireneony angry

Update me asap grin grin
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by whitelondon: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Small time dem go begin hunt yahoo boiz
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by KingTom(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2015
McEwen:
How funmi? Ggrin? Ireneony angry
Update me asap grin grin
Funmi is fine grin
Ggrin
Ireneony
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by dsul: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Then how much will PMB and VP osibanjo will collect??
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Popemax(m): 1:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Outragous...Baba God help ur people
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by digitsolution: 3:23am On Jun 17, 2015
If it's 9billion for Wardrope allowance. Imagine how much will be apportioned for accommodation, vehicle, feeding etc. This is preposterous.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projectc/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Pamelayoung: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2015
This is incredible! Whr 'r they going 2 get all those money?
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Pamelayoung: 3:33am On Jun 17, 2015
digitsolution:
If it's 9billion for Wardrope allowance. Imagine how much will be apportioned for accommodation, vehicle, feeding etc. This is preposterous.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projectc/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Ur contact pls
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by digitsolution: 3:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Ur contact pls

Check my signature or you can drop yours will contact you. Cheers
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Johnnoo(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2015
tochstorm:
nna e mmu nwa na enene dis drama na 3D o! chegodu ka mm download go du ya na HD

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by TunnelTruth: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2015
boman2014:
the same tanoids that avocate for saraki are the one still complaining

Ur foolishness just added another feather to its hat
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by lugiano1: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari can not make d change but us...let nigerians rise up and say NO in oneness to d oppression, wickedness and evil our leaders our giving to us...its time to for revolution and not time for ranting..
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by boman2014: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2015
TunnelTruth:

Ur foolishness just added another feather to its hat

e dey pain u? looking for cheap likes by mentioning me. MUMU GRADE 1
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by prinok7(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Until people wake up and grow up,things like this will continue to cause outcry.First,those guys are primarily there at the NASS,to represent their pockets! The electorate just happens to be the BRT buses that conveyed them to their destination(NASS).What do you care about the bus that takes you to work? Secondly,you and i,given the same opportunity will pocket the wardrobe allowance. Afterall,who will spit out honey?Who doesn't know election in Naija is expensive?Thirdly,the rich and powerful has nothing but contempt and disdain for the poor and weak,so wake up from the illusion,sham and farce,that is democracy!!Their own interest trumps yours.Hence my advice to those who want to occupy NASS is to rethink their well-intentioned,but futile expenditure of energy!That energy should be directed at self-improvement.The poor and weak have only God and themselves to look out for their interest.The world as it is now configured is to the overwhelming advantage of the rich,powerful and wise!!!No amount of protest can change this configuration.There is term used for the masses by the classes-HOI POLLOI! EXTRICATE YOURSELF FROM THE MASSES AND JOIN THE CLASSES!
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by impetus: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
adesbreath:

Change ko change e ni.... lubbish country. Like lame men this country takes us and renders us bent, we are helpless in our strength. We weep we cry we mourn, we resolve to murder the why's, yet this country takes us and renders us bent.... we are strucked by the repitition of our way of lives...sobs.. Chei!!! Repitition of our way of life, round and round we go lubbish country....helpless citizens....sad...

NYBEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss / INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.